Thesocialmama.xo #15 Aimee the Squatter, it's lunchtime before she even dresses her daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right who called she wouldn't tell us today...
How far they've come. Aimee don't make me laugh. You've moved into your MIL's building site with no job, a huge gap on your CV, no ambition and now pregnant with kiddie number 4 all while exploiting your 1st 3 on Instagram for the world to see.
It was me! I’d love to say I was psychic but it’s just she’s so feckin predictable. X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In-laws must be demented bet they now wish she had just rented

she was embarrassed yesterday Callie told the father in law she was doing a poo but not embarrassed that she has been shagging under his roof 🙈 x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So what's this news going to be??? a house???? See she's using an old photo again on the grid as they have done nothing this summer 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her whole lifestyle is a mess, in the years I’ve followed her I think I could count 3 or 4 healthy meals I’ve seen her eat, not joking! I’m not counting hello fresh but just general healthy cooking.
She is constantly shovelling tit down her gullet whether it’s sugary coffees, takeaways, fast foods etc. Constant rubbish! That coupled with being almost completely sedentary is doing her no favours in her waistline, health or this pregnancy
Don't forget her diet sachettttssss when she's on plans and selling them 💅

Reactions: 3
So what's this news going to be??? a house???? See she's using an old photo again from last year on the grid as they have done nothing this summer 🙈
I was thinking maybe it was a hint that they were moving there 🤣🤣🤣 way off I’m sure!

Reactions: 6
Oh we've moved of from toastie influencer to baked potato influencer! Someone phone spud-u-like!! Free totties all round. Who eats a bleeping baked tattie on the hottest day of the year?? Fannies.
Also, who thinks about a baked potato for weeks but doesn't just make one. She's so fecking lazy 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I was thinking maybe it was a hint that they were moving there 🤣🤣🤣 way off I’m sure!
Defo a new house nothing else it could be we know she preggo, already married so defo house
Using old photo as a hint aimee bought a house on the coast cause she's found someone that she pap all 3 kids off too no bother.. Ange's kindergarten 🤣 jokes she'll no move far from IL's or her mum's

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll bet her master plan has worked. Fall out with the in laws, overstay your welcome, constantly mooch off them, show no signs of moving out until they get so fed up with you that they give you a wee bung of money for an easy life and to get peace.

Reactions: 11
A house move and a new baby? She’ll be glad that’s her excuses for voting the deals sorted.

Reactions: 4
How involved in moving house is she going to be? Coz, you know, morning sickness, bad shoulder, looking after 3 kids 24/7, so much going on...
Can't wait to watch her just sit on her precious ass, and do Jack tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How involved in moving house is she going to be? Coz, you know, morning sickness, bad shoulder, looking after 3 kids 24/7, so much going on...
Can't wait to watch her just sit on her precious ass, and do Jack tit.
They will be having to move the bed with her still in it.
That post other day when FIL asked Kyle where she was that came across to me as he's pissed off like where the duck she gone now, the kids driving him mad, cause let's be honest when I've been to my IL the FIL has never one asked where is 'Isa' unless I'm not actually there visiting 😂
She wasn't 💩 she just hiding maybe it's me but I don't take my phone to toilet with me 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is how it’ll
Go….it’ll be a new house. Defo not as grand as she wanted..Infact she’ll say either they’ll do it up or chose it because it was close to family / school …nothing to do with the fact she can’t afford a postage stp on her insta wage. Not forrgettibf her discovery sport 🙄🙄🙄

Defo a new house nothing else it could be we know she preggo, already married so defo house
Using old photo as a hint aimee bought a house on the coast cause she's found someone that she pap all 3 kids off too no bother.. Ange's kindergarten 🤣 jokes she'll no move far from IL's or her mum's

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve laughed way too much at this image 😂
Haha she is actually half mum half mattress isn’t she!
Remember they painted round the bed frame in the last house - probably cos she wouldn’t get out it to let them move it & paint behind it.
She’s the laziest social maw ever!
I had forgotten about The Teals until this thread reminded me of them again - did they ever come on the trip so Mrs Teal could work doing hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember they painted round the bed frame in the last house - probably cos she wouldn’t get out it to let them move it & paint behind it.
I had forgotten about The Teals until this thread reminded me of them again - did they ever come on the trip so Mrs Teal could work doing hair?
Thanks for the thread title inspo 😂

Half bed, half mattress & cradling her fatness. Everything social mama does is disastrous.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the thread title inspo 😂

Half bed, half mattress & cradling her fatness. Everything social mama does is disastrous.
This wins 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
laughing my head off at this 😂😂😂😂😂😂 half mum, half mattress 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so true, lazy toad that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.