Thesocialmama.xo #15 Aimee the Squatter, it's lunchtime before she even dresses her daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep agreed, nice open aspect out the front, I think it’s that one too. It is a lovely house and really good value for money. Next mission, find out the pal’s house who lives a few minutes walk away 😅
Challenge accepted. Found it 😂 I'm on rightmove fire. It's a rented semi detached. 4 minute walk from Shaimee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yep agreed, nice open aspect out the front, I think it’s that one too. It is a lovely house and really good value for money. Next mission, find out the pal’s house who lives a few minutes walk away 😅
if you view search by map there’s a house that’s sold nearby with a garden full of chuckies 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, wise Aimee is moving in October? Does that mean she’ll start wee scary spice at one school than after a term move her elsewhere? Brilliant idea hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How did you manage that
Rightmove searched Shaimees new postcode and restricted to 1/4 mile away and checked rented houses as there was no way they went from their crack den in Troon to a mortgaged house doing backstreet botox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah amazing thanks! Ps I have a friend on that estate - the plans are already in place to build new houses on the green so she will lose the views

• Haha
The house is just decorated nicely, take away the interior and it’s just a big standard ugly new build in Killy. Once Aimee’s moved all of her teal soft furnishings, cheap furniture in and painted everything duck egg blue naebody will be jealous 🤣

Love the rolling fields mind, but if you buy a house for the view, make sure you own the view too 🙃

Reactions: 11
Ah amazing thanks! Ps I have a friend on that estate - the plans are already in place to build new houses on the green so she will lose the views
Kirky? Intruigued...

Rightmove searched Shaimees new postcode and restricted to 1/4 mile away and checked rented houses as there was no way they went from their crack den in Troon to a mortgaged house doing backstreet botox 😂
What house is Big Anges?

Reactions: 2
No way is she banging on about privacy when she over shares everything. When you sit back and think what strangers know about that family/in-laws etc it is scary xx

I've lost my touch haha. Dunno what I'm doing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.