Thesocialmama.xo #15 Aimee the Squatter, it's lunchtime before she even dresses her daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha hi aimee you mean you are answering all the tattle questions not the many dms, ps that photo has been posted before she tells so many random lies it's weird 🙈

Reactions: 6
“Not totally far off” definitely moving close to ange, last time I checked there were no beaches in the mearns đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Not totally far off” definitely moving close to ange, last time I checked there were no beaches in the mearns đŸ€Ł
is that where ddug has moved to? Is that her new house where the back garden is just chuckies? Not exactly kid friendly is it? It’s like they’re playing in a quarry. Can’t wait to see what that will look like in a few weeks with all the weeds growing through it.

Reactions: 3
is that where ddug has moved to? Is that her new house where the back garden is just chuckies? Not exactly kid friendly is it? It’s like they’re playing in a quarry. Can’t wait to see what that will look like in a few weeks with all the weeds growing through it.
I thought she meant she was moving to/near Troon as she said people weren’t far off in thinking she was moving to the beach, not sure if that’s where ange still is though. That said, I really don’t think AimĂ©e would move that far out, she relies on her family for too much.

Reactions: 4
Someone must know where fat Ange has moved to. She won't be far from Troon because she relies on Mag the Slag and Dirty Jim too much. I think it'll be another rental too because cash in hand for dodgy Botox doesn't look good on a mortgage application.

She's right into all this wicker shite isn't she? Like an 80 year olds conservatory.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping toastie content. Honest to bleeping god does she think folk CARE? She's a disgusting pig who will be dead by 40 if she doesn't get some fruit and veg into that fat gunt.

Aimee can’t make her announcement yet as nobody has gifted her free balloons for the reel đŸ™ˆđŸ„Ž
She's waiting on them being delivered by that daftie who gifts these idiots anything cos she wants to be pals with them.

Reactions: 5
If so many of your followers have guessed just bleeping post it. But then that doesn't get the engagement of other insta huns DMing and asking. House? Holiday? My money is a new toastie maker arriving from very within the next few days. The amount of cheese on those đŸ€ź

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It must be so hard pretending to be so busy eating toasties and baked potatos to make the announcement she keeps hinting at!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My bet is that she’s given up looking for the ideal 4 bed detached where she wants, cos it’s just too expensive. She’ll have found a new build estate in a cheaper location, prob near Ang for the enthusiastic free childcare!

My cousin just got divorced so is looking at a cheapie new build in Kilmarnock, might be something like that she’s going for.

Reactions: 10
She is totally milking this toastie thing trying to wynd ppl up đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
bore to tears!!!
How about not mention ur BIG NEWS until u tell?? No one cares so why try to get ppl excited??
honestly wtf

Reactions: 9
The achievements of a stay ag home mum to 3 (soon to be 4):

1. ate a toastie
2. Watched tiktok
3. Facetimed ma pal
4. Had a nap

You would genuinely think this is the summer holiday achievements of a 15 year old. Mindblown!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aren't all house viewings private viewings? đŸ€”
She will mean privately arranged as they brass necked it and just chapped the door and asked to view it. If I were selling my house anyone that done that would have been told to leave and if they booked via the estate agent and offered, they'd have been rejected. Quite rude imo esp as a family stayed there who were actually bathing their kids. Shaimee wouldn't know what an inconvenience that would be as she rarely baths hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope SO much this sale falls through. Last time we bought we had 2 offers accepted and for various reasons the sales never panned out. I can't believe how entitled and spoiled she is. Hasn't worked for YEARS and banging on about getting her dream house in the middle of a cost of living crisis. Tone deaf. Spoiled brat.

Reactions: 15
Fs she manifested the house now 🙄🙈

I hope SO much this sale falls through. Last time we bought we had 2 offers accepted and for various reasons the sales never panned out. I can't believe how entitled and spoiled she is. Hasn't worked for YEARS and banging on about getting her dream house in the middle of a cost of living crisis. Tone deaf. Spoiled brat.
Exactly. And she has the nerve to say "I'm such a lucky girl" yes she's lucky that everyone around her panders to her. I can't wait to see her in 5 years when Instagram has dried up and she has no excuse not to get a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.