TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right. I don’t know the ins and outs but comments on here like ‘she killed her child’ are awful. 😥
Nobody said that as far as I'm aware - we said she messed with his feeds/medication( which is true!) And it's contributed to him passing away.

Don't forget she is not paediatrician/children nurse/dietician/pharmacist/cardiologist!
She should listen to professionals and follow their guidance- we all know she haven't!

Reactions: 10
The thing that gets me is that other families also have to deal with stuff. Finances changing, cars being taken back cos they are no longer needed etc. it’s horrible to have to go through. By why is she special that she gets to buy or keep a very expensive car probably paid for by donations when other families don’t have that option or access? It’s pissing me off that she’s being shared as some sort of marvellous martyr when there are ordinary families going through this daily. Other families don’t feck off to Morocco (funded how?) for weeks after their losses…

Reactions: 27
The thing that gets me is that other families also have to deal with stuff. Finances changing, cars being taken back cos they are no longer needed etc. it’s horrible to have to go through. By why is she special that she gets to buy or keep a very expensive car probably paid for by donations when other families don’t have that option or access? It’s pissing me off that she’s being shared as some sort of marvellous martyr when there are ordinary families going through this daily. Other families don’t feck off to Morocco (funded how?) for weeks after their losses…
Exactly!

Reactions: 4
Yep exactly how I feel about it

Reactions: 3
Classic Kathy.
This has been leading up to buying that car for weeks. There's always an end goal with her. In the past any luxury item she's been spotted with, trip to London or expensive holiday has had either.... her son in hospital after or a troll message.
Shows her true self then knows she needs to keep the idiots on her so then comes the sob story. Every single time.
I saw no actual tears falling from those predicted stories. Wipes her eyes covers her face.... not buying it. Shes the master of manipulation.
Goes quiet for a few days to draw up the worry and knows she'll get more attention then it will be .... use the fundraiser. Exactly what she wants. Like putty in her hands these followers of hers.
Shes swanned off to morocco and then had a weekend in London gallivanting in designer ships in hideous coats and now she needs a car to get to her sons grave. She's not been arsed about visiting that grave for how many weeks. Now she's 'crying' over the flaming sun roof.
She is one messed up individual who needs to step away from social media, the hunger for becoming famous or living a lifestyle she cannot fund herself without conning the fools that follow her.
That car was only ever for her. Not that poor boy his wheelchair didn't even fit in it for christ sake. That car was to pose in her ridiculously chavvy designer trainers, her prada glasses her Starbucks trips and weekends away in London where she dumped J and then lived a different life.... the life she's always wanted.
That car has no memories of taking her son on holiday in it. She didn't even pick him up and take him to school. That car is purely to keep her image.
There are so so so many other families dealing with the loss of their child and she makes out she's the only one on this planet. Everyone feel sorry for me. I deserve this vile coat. I deserve the 3 week trip to Morocco partying. I deserve to use the money you all donated so I get to keep the car. I see others with less money who do so so so much for worthy causes in their child's memory. Who give to others.
She is a selfish, intelligent, ableist, manipulating narracist and her son deserved so so much better than that as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Bang on 👏🏻👏🏻 She is a true narcissist . Knows exactly what to do to get attention and sympathy and donations . She will never stop everyone has begged her to stop and to stop using jaxon to cash in and she won’t . It’s all about money and a lavish lifestyle it always has been .

Reactions: 18
Bang on 👏🏻👏🏻 She is a true narcissist . Knows exactly what to do to get attention and sympathy and donations . She will never stop everyone has begged her to stop and to stop using jaxon to cash in and she won’t . It’s all about money and a lavish lifestyle it always has been .
Is it worth exploring if there's any legal roads that can be gone down to try and stop what is happening?

Reactions: 1
Do you think jaxons father is crying over a car NO he’s sat crying and grieving his son whilst Having to put up with her behaviour acting like he never existed and not even having the decency to ask him if it’s ok to invite absolute strangers from the internet to his sons grave. Those supporting this parasite have no consideration for his father . She may well have gained 1.400 new followers from her little meltdown and fake troll message yesterday but one things for sure is everyday she opens her mouth and speaks is another day she looses followers . People are waking up to her bullshit .

Is it worth exploring if there's any legal roads that can be gone down to try and stop what is happening?
report report report that’s all we have done and will keep doing until she stops . She thinks because she was the One who Had jaxon living at the home that she was the only one with rights she was clever in what she was doing she knows what to say and do to make people believe her . Jaxons father ( I won’t say his name because its not nice for people to go messaging him ) hasalwasy been private and will not stand up to her but those close to him have had enough and that’s why I’m speaking up now on here at first I didn’t want to make myself known or that I know his father but it’s getting hard to carry on biting our tongues and watch her do this to him. He does not want her selling clothing with his child on . He does not want people sharing photos of his son . He does not want Strangers visiting his sons resting place . He does not want her making money anymore from his sons death.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well said. Most parents would have had to go back to work by now. You only get so long paid leave. She’s said it herself. His car. His house. Not hers. I sympathise with her, I really do. It’s unthinkable to me to loose a child but her constant over the top outpouring of grief to camera is getting too much. Harsh as it seems, life goes on. Quite happy to swan off on holiday. And can’t see the local authorities allowing his grave to stay like that for long. Must be awful for other families with plots nearby.

Reactions: 10
Do you think jaxons father is crying over a car NO he’s sat crying and grieving his son whilst Having to put up with her behaviour acting like he never existed and not even having the decency to ask him if it’s ok to invite absolute strangers from the internet to his sons grave. Those supporting this parasite have no consideration for his father . She may well have gained 1.400 new followers from her little meltdown and fake troll message yesterday but one things for sure is everyday she opens her mouth and speaks is another day she looses followers . People are waking up to her bullshit .

report report report that’s all we have done and will keep doing until she stops . She thinks because she was the One who Had jaxon living at the home that she was the only one with rights she was clever in what she was doing she knows what to say and do to make people believe her . Jaxons father ( I won’t say his name because its not nice for people to go messaging him ) hasalwasy been private and will not stand up to her but those close to him have had enough and that’s why I’m speaking up now on here at first I didn’t want to make myself known or that I know his father but it’s getting hard to carry on biting our tongues and watch her do this to him. He does not want her selling clothing with his child on . He does not want people sharing photos of his son . He does not want Strangers visiting his sons resting place . He does not want her making money anymore from his sons death.
Reading all this and all she’s put the rest of the family through is breaking my heart, I’m so sorry you’ve all had to go through this while dealing with the loss of jaxon

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Unfollowed her ages ago, but saw her stories yesterday as they were shared by many big accounts. Looks like she filmed her begging stories for a 50k Merc, then panicked and realised she'd gone too far crying over a SUNROOF (poor j never got to sit in the car unless he went to GOSH as she hated getting the train with him even though he travel was reimbursed). Then she realised a LOT of damage limitation was needed to get followers past her begging. You can almost see the panic in her eyes as she's trying to cover up the begging with the TOU stories (complaining again about vital and underfunded services). Off all the things to cry and beg for - a 50k Merc. That sums her up perfectly.

Poor j and also feel for his dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She knows exact what she is doing trust me . She’s been on the phone since I posted yesterday to get him to tell everyone to stop and NO it’s not happening . I will stop when she stops . For a week she has been loosing followers she panicked because that’s her life she needs followers to make cash . shes The most manipulative person you will ever come across honestly . If you ever get the chance to meet her you will see how chavvy she actually is . She’s nothing like what she portrayed on Instagram . She thinks she is better than everybody else so yesterday when she realised she’s loosing followers and loosing her 50k merc she freaked out then she realised oh tit I’ve made myself look worst saying I need the car because jaxon liked the sunroof so I need to fake a troll messaging me . It was her who sent herself that message . As someone who knew jaxon can I just say he hated cars . He only loved the school bus and that’s because he was surrounded by the staff that loved and cared about him !!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I always thought there was something not right with kaytee! Since the whole Dubai and money thing on insta. Someone helped her out with a place and paid for it and kaytee didn’t pay up! Then made out she was a single mum travelling when she was with this woman on Instagram.
I think she really needs to step back! A lot of people are seeing the truth now.

Reactions: 17
This has definitely been mentioned before but it comes up quite regularly - the death of a child is investigated, regardless of the circumstances. I’ve put the document under a spoiler in case anyone wants to see it.

I don’t think they would tell her to keep quiet about his cause of death until the investigation is over but I could be wrong.

I think we have to trust the process and bank on the medical staff, Jaxon’s teachers and possibly his family too being completely given the chance to be completely honest about exactly how things were. I just can’t believe the staff were happy with the DAMAs, the chopping and changing of medication etc so IF she is in any way criminally responsible for Jaxon’s death then that would probably come out of this. What I don’t know is whether the results of the investigation are published or if there’s a separate Coroner’s inquest (which I believe are public).

Reactions: 2
I've been thinking this. Trying to imagine my son dying and then having the risk of losing my car, my house, suddenly reduced money. I don't think there's an obvious answer but what a horrendous situation to be in.

Reactions: 5
I know from jaxons fathers side of the family nobody is happy but from you on tattle what do you think 🤔

do you think it’s normal to wear a T-shirt’s with a photo of a child that you do not know that’s no longer here on with wings . ?
do you think it’s normal to be taking photos and upload to insta like jaxon is some kind of fashion accessory?
do you think it’s ok to wear a T-shirt’s with a child On who is no longer here without a care fir his fathers feelings ?
do You think it’s ok to turn up to a child’s grave who you never met just because you think his mother is somebody ?

not only has she created a circus and profited From jaxon in life she is now doing it in death . Do you think it’s ok for his father and family to be shopping and see some stranger wearing a T-shirt’s with his dead son on when he’s grieving? asif That wasn’t bad enough the one place to find peace and grieve has been over took by complete strangers on the internet because his mother thinks it’s ok to tell thoasands of randoms on the internet her sons resting place location and to go sit with him !!! And whilst him and the family are crying over the loss of jaxon she’s to busy crying over a 50k Mercedes. And she seriously wonders why she gets so much hate

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've been thinking this. Trying to imagine my son dying and then having the risk of losing my car, my house, suddenly reduced money. I don't think there's an obvious answer but what a horrendous situation to be in.
But the car, house and money were all meant to be for J. Not for Kathleen. Those of us who buy our own car and house with money we earn from a job wouldn’t have that problem. She’s had so much handed to her that many SEN parents (which I am) don’t get. Shows how reliant on exploiting him she was

I know from jaxons fathers side of the family nobody is happy but from you on tattle what do you think 🤔

do you think it’s normal to wear a T-shirt’s with a photo of a child that you do not know that’s no longer here on with wings . ?
do you think it’s normal to be taking photos and upload to insta like jaxon is some kind of fashion accessory?
do you think it’s ok to wear a T-shirt’s with a child On who is no longer here without a care fir his fathers feelings ?
do You think it’s ok to turn up to a child’s grave who you never met just because you think his mother is somebody ?

not only has she created a circus and profited From jaxon in life she is now doing it in death . Do you think it’s ok for his father and family to be shopping and see some stranger wearing a T-shirt’s with his dead son on when he’s grieving? asif That wasn’t bad enough the one place to find peace and grieve has been over took by complete strangers on the internet because his mother thinks it’s ok to tell thoasands of randoms on the internet her sons resting place location and to go sit with him !!! And whilst him and the family are crying over the loss of jaxon she’s to busy crying over a 50k Mercedes. And she seriously wonders why she gets so much hate
Personally I think it’s really weird to wear a t-shirt with a child on it who has passed away. She is profiting from his death. It’s totally wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

100% wouldn’t be happy, if jaxon was part of my family and his mother was doing this.
not normal!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.