TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
with the way she manipulated her followers begging will continue . She’s gone silent now hoping her followers think she’s in a bad way over the fake troll message she sent herself . She knows exactly what she is doing . she had no intentions to give to good causes she took the go fund me for herself . She hated the people that helped jaxon she was never ever happy just wanted to moan about every little thing to make herself feel superior, The funeral really was not that lavish trust me it definitely did not cost a huge amount like she claimed it did . So out of 43k she will have most of it left . none Of us care about the go fund me keep it if it makes her happy but stop the merchandise shop and stop allowing strangers To visit his resting place let him rest in peace and stop using his death to cash in on . Just get a job and live a normal life but stop using jaxons death to financially gain that’s all we and his father want !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
with the way she manipulated her followers begging will continue . She’s gone silent now hoping her followers think she’s in a bad way over the fake troll message she sent herself . She knows exactly what she is doing . she had no intentions to give to good causes she took the go fund me for herself . She hated the people that helped jaxon she was never ever happy just wanted to moan about every little thing to make herself feel superior, The funeral really was not that lavish trust me it definitely did not cost a huge amount like she claimed it did . So out of 43k she will have most of it left . none Of us care about the go fund me keep it if it makes her happy but stop the merchandise shop and stop allowing strangers To visit his resting place let him rest in peace and stop using his death to cash in on . Just get a job and live a normal life but stop using jaxons death to financially gain that’s all we and his father want !!!
This is absolutely it. I don't care about the go fund me I just wish she'd stop moaning about finances when we all know she's got a lot of money sat around.
Biggest concern is that she is still exploiting her child even in death.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Everything the troll direct message said was true - well apart from the nasty sentence about J being taken as punishment and the god reference. But o.t.t to message her absolutely 😬

We thought as much, but thanks for the comments and insight from the family/Friend here. Been an interesting read! It must be horrific for J’s Dad knowing this circus is continuing and she’s invited complete strangers to go to his grave. I mean WTAF. What if he’s there and then some “fans” rock up in the T-shirt’s with his son’s face on? I mean wth…!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I also find it really odd that she’s obsessive about buying the house. Where I live, the demand for council houses is so high. You would think that would happily give it up, so a child could have somewhere safe to live (apparently she was in this situation herself!?) but they wouldn’t let her continue living (or rather not living, considering she swanned off on holiday) there as she is taking up a whole house for a single person. I’m not about to start saying how each individual should act after death, but like everyone else has said, it’s all been about money and material objects. It’s very bizarre to think of how greedy she is, there’s nothing else to her
I get wanting to buy the house as a parent, if something god forbid happened to either of my tiny people I’d never move, I’d want to be where my memories with them are, where their bedrooms are etc so I get that. I get how parents leave their kids as they are when a child dies.

Reactions: 4
I get wanting to buy the house as a parent, if something god forbid happened to either of my tiny people I’d never move, I’d want to be where my memories with them are, where their bedrooms are etc so I get that. I get how parents leave their kids as they are when a child dies.
I get this too.

However, we all know age likes a man with money. As soon as she gets herself a rich fella who can somehow put up with her nonsense, she'll want rid of that modest little 2 bed to upgrade to something more to her expensive tastes.

Reactions: 11
I get this too.

However, we all know age likes a man with money. As soon as she gets herself a rich fella who can somehow put up with her nonsense, she'll want rid of that modest little 2 bed to upgrade to something more to her expensive tastes.
Just like she was quick to up and move to the house in Burton Joyce up for sale for £750,000 because her ex fiancé (who she didn’t declare this to anyone because it went against her lone parenting’ persona) was going to buy… she went into interior design mode and decided on planning how she’d decorate his house. Yet the second they break up, she’s back to being woe is me “all I want is my 50k car because of the sun roof and my house because of the lack of space I spent everyday moaning about”.

And here she is dropping “they’re trying to kill me” with the troll message then going awol for a few days to get her blind fans to worry about her and set up another gfm

Reactions: 17
I remember her saying the ex fiance was emotional abusive to her & she only realised it when they broke up…

Reactions: 5
She lost her source of income- poor J.
People won't be fundingnher forever so her only option is to marry rich.
But she is awful person and she isn't even so attractive so it might be challenging.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She lost her source of income- poor J.
People won't be fundingnher forever so her only option is to marry rich.
But she is awful person and she isn't even so attractive so it might be challenging.
Slagging off someone's looks seems a bit unfair. If you read through the threads, some people laugh and chat about her hair extensions and what silly things she's wearing (the came toe nine of us can unsee) etc and we absolutely pull apart some of the terrible decisions she's made but nobody slags off her looks. Bit low really.

Slagging off someone's looks seems a bit unfair. If you read through the threads, some people laugh and chat about her hair extensions and what silly things she's wearing (the came toe nine of us can unsee) etc and we absolutely pull apart some of the terrible decisions she's made but nobody slags off her looks. Bit low really.
Have you forgotten what website we are on? This thread is nothing compared to some others.

Reactions: 10
I remember her saying the ex fiance was emotional abusive to her & she only realised it when they broke up…
I think he saw through her obsession with money. Knew he had to loose.
didn’t he even learn how to look after jaxon to provide support ?????

for her it was all about financial gain with him in my thoughts

Reactions: 6
Oh I’d forgotten about the fiancé. The hidden fiancé. As well as the Dubai friend fallout, that was the other thing that raised my eyebrows and possibly led me to take a look at her Tattle thread. I get why you’d possibly maybe keep someone out of the limelight physically (not show on camera) but not the not ever mentioning.

Reactions: 13
It might be a bit low but I because all of her actions I can't see any good in her.
She clearly thinks she is better than everyone's else (so she deserves posh lifestyle funded by others)- for me she is awful person who sell her son (even after his death).
So sorry- for some people's she might be attractive for me she is not. And I'm entitled to my personal opinion I think? I guess I'm just very negative towards her because of her actions.
Fake eyelashes, fake hairs, nails, heavy make up is not my cup of tea. It doesn't mean woman's are not allowed to wear whatever they want. Of course they do- they might don't like my look and that's OK.

Reactions: 18
She is far from attractive. She is the worst person and I’m not just saying that because of who I am she genuinely is . When she was with the fiancé jaxon was sent to his fathers or if his father was working she would send him into respite . As soon as she was back home sometimes she would be gone two weeks she would collect jaxon from his father and then go straight back to single mother mode !! The hell she out him through you wouldn’t believe . The vile messages . The meltdown phone calls if he could not have jaxon at the drop of a hat . He had him two weeks straight once and had to watch her pretend to her followers like she had him . You will never come across anybody like her honestly the manipulation is real .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She is far from attractive. She is the worst person and I’m not just saying that because of who I am she genuinely is . When she was with the fiancé jaxon was sent to his fathers or if his father was working she would send him into respite . As soon as she was back home sometimes she would be gone two weeks she would collect jaxon from his father and then go straight back to single mother mode !! The hell she out him through you wouldn’t believe . The vile messages . The meltdown phone calls if he could not have jaxon at the drop of a hat . He had him two weeks straight once and had to watch her pretend to her followers like she had him . You will never come across anybody like her honestly the manipulation is real .
This doesn’t surprise me at all. I obv dont know her but after following for a long time it’s very believable. How the hell the sheep don’t see it I really don’t know. I feel so sorry for J’s dad and family. He was clearly very much adored by them. Shame on Kathleen. Hopefully this go fund me lifestyle will come to a stop soon. Even if she manages to buy the stupid car , what happens in a few years when it’s not new or trendy any more. Also what kind of adverts is she going to push online? The tshirt business isn’t going to make her big money that’s for sure.

• Heart
What really got us is how his gastronomy was forever infected and sore and unclean everytime . When in his dads care it was always cleaned no acid causing burns and always a dressing l she is unbelievable now I would never go as far as say she killed jaxon but she certainly neglected his needs to suit hers !! She had no job absolutely was never any need to drop Some medications or do the feeding school . She had enough time to always keep his gastronomy site clean !,

Reactions: 19
What really got us is how his gastronomy was forever infected and sore and unclean everytime . When in his dads care it was always cleaned no acid causing burns and always a dressing l she is unbelievable now I would never go as far as say she killed jaxon but she certainly neglected his needs to suit hers !! She had no job absolutely was never any need to drop Some medications or do the feeding school . She had enough time to always keep his gastronomy site clean !,
Why didn’t the dad step up for him ? Sorry if that’s the a completely tit question, but if she was as bad as everyone says on here and you say.. why didn’t he ?

It’s a shame Js dad never tried for full custody. I don’t know him or his situation but Js life might have been so different now :(

Reactions: 8
It’s a shame Js dad never tried for full custody. I don’t know him or his situation but Js life might have been so different now :(
I thought the same, I can imagine she was manipulative and maybe tried to make him feel like he shouldn't/couldn't, really sad RIP J
Awful situation for everyone involved but crying over the car is so bizarre to me even though we all take on grief differently it was uncomfortable to watched and to me seemed fake.

She’s gone radio silent on thenursemum account after her meltdown about the car and the troll message she sent herself. Manipulating her followers & have them worried about her but she has a 2nd private account & I can guarantee she’s not radio silent on there. People like that who love the attention - she wouldnt be able to function without it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.