TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know from jaxons fathers side of the family nobody is happy but from you on tattle what do you think 🤔

do you think it’s normal to wear a T-shirt’s with a photo of a child that you do not know that’s no longer here on with wings . ?
do you think it’s normal to be taking photos and upload to insta like jaxon is some kind of fashion accessory?
do you think it’s ok to wear a T-shirt’s with a child On who is no longer here without a care fir his fathers feelings ?
do You think it’s ok to turn up to a child’s grave who you never met just because you think his mother is somebody ?

not only has she created a circus and profited From jaxon in life she is now doing it in death . Do you think it’s ok for his father and family to be shopping and see some stranger wearing a T-shirt’s with his dead son on when he’s grieving? asif That wasn’t bad enough the one place to find peace and grieve has been over took by complete strangers on the internet because his mother thinks it’s ok to tell thoasands of randoms on the internet her sons resting place location and to go sit with him !!! And whilst him and the family are crying over the loss of jaxon she’s to busy crying over a 50k Mercedes. And she seriously wonders why she gets so much hate
The whole 398 "brand" needs shutting down immediately out of respect for Jaxon and his family! The ones that cared for him without an alteria motive.

Kaytee should be ashamed of herself

I have always wondered what jaxons dad and his family think of Kaytee

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She knows exact what she is doing trust me . She’s been on the phone since I posted yesterday to get him to tell everyone to stop and NO it’s not happening . I will stop when she stops . For a week she has been loosing followers she panicked because that’s her life she needs followers to make cash . shes The most manipulative person you will ever come across honestly . If you ever get the chance to meet her you will see how chavvy she actually is . She’s nothing like what she portrayed on Instagram . She thinks she is better than everybody else so yesterday when she realised she’s loosing followers and loosing her 50k merc she freaked out then she realised oh tit I’ve made myself look worst saying I need the car because jaxon liked the sunroof so I need to fake a troll messaging me . It was her who sent herself that message . As someone who knew jaxon can I just say he hated cars . He only loved the school bus and that’s because he was surrounded by the staff that loved and cared about him !!
The same car she filmed him at some of his lowest moments in his short life. The vomiting, the leaking peg site the numerous ways he was seated unsafely several times.
These are not memories any parent would dream of wanting to keep.

She is not well.

Reactions: 9
I know Jaxons dad is a private person but I really think he should speak up
Tell people that need to no how much of a nut case kaytee is

Reactions: 16
I know from jaxons fathers side of the family nobody is happy but from you on tattle what do you think 🤔

do you think it’s normal to wear a T-shirt’s with a photo of a child that you do not know that’s no longer here on with wings . ?
do you think it’s normal to be taking photos and upload to insta like jaxon is some kind of fashion accessory?
do you think it’s ok to wear a T-shirt’s with a child On who is no longer here without a care fir his fathers feelings ?
do You think it’s ok to turn up to a child’s grave who you never met just because you think his mother is somebody ?

not only has she created a circus and profited From jaxon in life she is now doing it in death . Do you think it’s ok for his father and family to be shopping and see some stranger wearing a T-shirt’s with his dead son on when he’s grieving? asif That wasn’t bad enough the one place to find peace and grieve has been over took by complete strangers on the internet because his mother thinks it’s ok to tell thoasands of randoms on the internet her sons resting place location and to go sit with him !!! And whilst him and the family are crying over the loss of jaxon she’s to busy crying over a 50k Mercedes. And she seriously wonders why she gets so much hate
No I think it’s strange to wear a t-shirt with someone’s else child on, especially one that has passed.

And no I would never go the grave of someone I didn’t know and had never met. I did think of J in the his final few days, willing him to be ok, and it was heart wrench when I’d heard he’d passed. I thought of him and his family in the days afterwards on the day of the funeral. But I still wouldn’t attend his grave, like it’s some kind of land mark or photo opportunity.

Reactions: 13
It’s disgusting that she’s selling T-shirt’s of her deceased son and I don’t understand why anybody would buy one?!

Reactions: 18
I know Jaxons dad is a private person but I really think he should speak up
Tell people that need to no how much of a nut case kaytee is
I know what you're saying but he probably wants a quiet life while grieving for his poor baby. She's turning it into a circus and has so many people backing her. They will just shout troll and accuse him of not being involved. I can see it happening. Poor fella.

Reactions: 12
Do you think jaxons father is crying over a car NO he’s sat crying and grieving his son whilst Having to put up with her behaviour acting like he never existed and not even having the decency to ask him if it’s ok to invite absolute strangers from the internet to his sons grave. Those supporting this parasite have no consideration for his father . She may well have gained 1.400 new followers from her little meltdown and fake troll message yesterday but one things for sure is everyday she opens her mouth and speaks is another day she looses followers . People are waking up to her bullshit .

report report report that’s all we have done and will keep doing until she stops . She thinks because she was the One who Had jaxon living at the home that she was the only one with rights she was clever in what she was doing she knows what to say and do to make people believe her . Jaxons father ( I won’t say his name because its not nice for people to go messaging him ) hasalwasy been private and will not stand up to her but those close to him have had enough and that’s why I’m speaking up now on here at first I didn’t want to make myself known or that I know his father but it’s getting hard to carry on biting our tongues and watch her do this to him. He does not want her selling clothing with his child on . He does not want people sharing photos of his son . He does not want Strangers visiting his sons resting place . He does not want her making money anymore from his sons death.
I wonder how the people that have bought her t-shirts would rationalise it if they knew that he did not want them printed etc. If I was in a shop and saw a total stranger wearing a top with my child's face on I wouldn't be able to stop myself!

Reactions: 9
I would be going nuts if my kids dad started selling t shirts with photos of my kids on without permission if they were alive, let alone if they had passed away. It's so distasteful. Feel so sad that Js little life is still being exploited and used for an 'income stream' , as Kathleen says.

Reactions: 17
I wonder how the people that have bought her t-shirts would rationalise it if they knew that he did not want them printed etc. If I was in a shop and saw a total stranger wearing a top with my child's face on I wouldn't be able to stop myself!
They would probably think it's fine, because she's given the impression that he wasn't around whilst Jaxon was alive, so why would they care what he thinks? She's vile.

Reactions: 7
I know what you're saying but he probably wants a quiet life while grieving for his poor baby. She's turning it into a circus and has so many people backing her. They will just shout troll and accuse him of not being involved. I can see it happening. Poor fella.
this is exactly why he won’t speak up because she will tear him down within seconds using her followers . but right now tensions really are high between family and it’s a matter of time till more gets said .

• Sad
Reactions: 20
this is exactly why he won’t speak up because she will tear him down within seconds using her followers . but right now tensions really are high between family and it’s a matter of time till more gets said .
there MUST be something he can do so that KT can’t use Js image for public sales :(

Reactions: 7
I’m curious about the legality regarding posting your child’s image to social media for profit if the other parent objects, and if J’s dad could have done anything to protect J

Reactions: 6
They would probably think it's fine, because she's given the impression that he wasn't around whilst Jaxon was alive, so why would they care what he thinks? She's vile.
Take dad out of the picture for a moment and just focus on t her, her even wanting strangers to be walking around with a top with a picture of her own son on is just weird, dead or alive, how triggering can that be, the huns who buy these tops are even weirder to me (she is doing it to make money) why would they want to walk around with a top like that, it makes no sense to me at all, its morbid, so they are just as bad as her for enabling her behaviour. Not even going to get started on where J is buried and her inviting strangers to visit, she has no respect for that little boy and she has no respect for all the people that are buried there or their family.
I can just imagine the moment she thought to herself my son was just 3 years, 9 months and 5 days old, for me it would kill me emotionally and mentally, but her it was oh 395 with pound signs flashing.
I cant imagine losing one of my children and I really want to think she is hurting, not out of malice but hurting for her loss, we all grieve in different ways, there is not a time or label for it, but the way she is portaging herself on sm just isn't making her look very good. I follow the lush ptwm and she is the lowest of the low but I cant even imagine her going this low.
As for the car, it makes me think she decided to go for a cemetery a bit harder to get to so she could cry about losing her car, pre-planned.
I could go on but its being pretty much said by you others.

Reactions: 10
Do you think jaxons father is crying over a car NO he’s sat crying and grieving his son whilst Having to put up with her behaviour acting like he never existed and not even having the decency to ask him if it’s ok to invite absolute strangers from the internet to his sons grave. Those supporting this parasite have no consideration for his father . She may well have gained 1.400 new followers from her little meltdown and fake troll message yesterday but one things for sure is everyday she opens her mouth and speaks is another day she looses followers . People are waking up to her bullshit .

report report report that’s all we have done and will keep doing until she stops . She thinks because she was the One who Had jaxon living at the home that she was the only one with rights she was clever in what she was doing she knows what to say and do to make people believe her . Jaxons father ( I won’t say his name because its not nice for people to go messaging him ) hasalwasy been private and will not stand up to her but those close to him have had enough and that’s why I’m speaking up now on here at first I didn’t want to make myself known or that I know his father but it’s getting hard to carry on biting our tongues and watch her do this to him. He does not want her selling clothing with his child on . He does not want people sharing photos of his son . He does not want Strangers visiting his sons resting place . He does not want her making money anymore from his sons death.
Did he object to all this when he was alive? or was he quite happy to go along with it then?

Reactions: 1
Did he object to all this when he was alive? or was he quite happy to go along with it then?
I don’t want to say to much because she’s already been causing trouble since I posted but he has tried . If you think she is manipulative on social media it’s nothing compared to how she is in real life . She has put him and others through hell including carers doctors and professionals she knows exactly what to say

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I am in and out of this thread, but have any of you regulars thought about asking the mods if they can make WIKI available to you, in the ptwm there is one and it is great for newbies to read when they come across the thread. We are lucky over there to have a wonderful member that updates it at the beginning of a new thread. Just a thought.

Reactions: 15
I don’t want to say to much because she’s already been causing trouble since I posted but he has tried . If you think she is manipulative on social media it’s nothing compared to how she is in real life . She has put him and others through hell including carers doctors and professionals she knows exactly what to say
Do you guys remember when Js physiotherapist wouldn’t give her the standing frame she wanted so she wrote a hole big post slagging her off saying how tit and uncaring she was of her needs so that she got her own way! I would have HATED to be any of his professionals like stepping in egg shells

Reactions: 20
I also find it really odd that she’s obsessive about buying the house. Where I live, the demand for council houses is so high. You would think that would happily give it up, so a child could have somewhere safe to live (apparently she was in this situation herself!?) but they wouldn’t let her continue living (or rather not living, considering she swanned off on holiday) there as she is taking up a whole house for a single person. I’m not about to start saying how each individual should act after death, but like everyone else has said, it’s all been about money and material objects. It’s very bizarre to think of how greedy she is, there’s nothing else to her

Reactions: 13
With due respect, what do you have to lose now? If she and J family know you have shared a bit more, a forum she follows and is shitting herself because the truth is being told.
What trouble can she cause? surely the truth is more damaging to her!
With what you shared she shut up and removed her posts, isn't that a indication that she is running scared, she is scared of you and the truth.
Just a observation, I don't want you to share more than you are comfortable with.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.