TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really got us is how his gastronomy was forever infected and sore and unclean everytime . When in his dads care it was always cleaned no acid causing burns and always a dressing l she is unbelievable now I would never go as far as say she killed jaxon but she certainly neglected his needs to suit hers !! She had no job absolutely was never any need to drop Some medications or do the feeding school . She had enough time to always keep his gastronomy site clean !,
If I were his dad I would be reporting her. Even now that he’s sadly passed.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but it seems that she has disabled her online shop! I only noticed because I was having a bit of a gossip with one of my friends this morning and she mentioned the Cains & their weird cult following, so I asked her if she’d ever stumbled across the nurse mum. She couldn’t believe that someone was using their child’s death to flog tacky merch, so I tried to load up the shop to show her those awful angel wings t-shirts & was greeted by this…
BF32FA62-FCD5-4267-BF4F-4408E44C6A02.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but it seems that she has disabled her online shop! I only noticed because I was having a bit of a gossip with one of my friends this morning and she mentioned the Cains & their weird cult following, so I asked her if she’d ever stumbled across the nurse mum. She couldn’t believe that someone was using their child’s death to flog tacky merch, so I tried to load up the shop to show her those awful angel wings t-shirts & was greeted by this… View attachment 781540
I hope she’s realised that flogging stuff with her dead child on it is tacky and awful. Or someone has told her to stop and there’s consequences if she doesn’t.

Reactions: 14
She lost her source of income- poor J.
People won't be fundingnher forever so her only option is to marry rich.
But she is awful person and she isn't even so attractive so it might be challenging.
Actually, I think she’s very beautiful. But the way she dresses, behaves and her put on gangsta accent are very unlikely to attract a rich bloke

Reactions: 10
I hope she’s realised that flogging stuff with her dead child on it is tacky and awful. Or someone has told her to stop and there’s consequences if she doesn’t.
I think the initial sales boom has tailed off, she’s made a quick buck and now she’s closed it and is going to claim it’s because of the ‘trolls’ 🙄

Reactions: 6
In the stories for the shop instagram page it says the website is closed until 8pm while they make changes. Then it will be reopened with new products. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually, I think she’s very beautiful. But the way she dresses, behaves and her put on gangsta accent are very unlikely to attract a rich bloke
I think she’s naturally pretty, but as with many “influencers” the fake eye lashes, fake nails, fake attitude, and tonnes of make up, ruin it.

Reactions: 3
Believe me he did try but she used absolutely everything against him . so Much that has not been said on here and I understand why people would say he should have got custody it was not as easy as that . She is very manipulative with her words and knows what to say and do to make things go in her favour. You see it on here yourselves the neglect but it was always turned a blind eye when it come to the professionals because it’s kaytee a qualified nurse who surely would not neglect her child and is just trying to make him better . I cannot explain how manipulative this women is she Would never allow jaxons father custody she did everything in her power to prevent that by making him out to be the bad one and she is the single mother doing her best when in reality he would have been better with anybody but her .

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I really don’t know how much more we can take if I’m honest 😞 the neglect the merchandise shop really did think she would stop the shop but it’s a kick in the teeth to see she’s adding more products . Why not respect his fathers wishes and just let jaxon rest in peace it’s not a attraction he was a loving child who is not here anymore she might have moved on but nobody else can why she carry’s this on 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In the stories for the shop instagram page it says the website is closed until 8pm while they make changes. Then it will be reopened with new products. 🙄
Ah, that explains it then. There was me thinking she might have realised how incredibly tacky & in bad taste it all was. I should’ve known better!

Reactions: 6
I really don’t know how much more we can take if I’m honest 😞 the neglect the merchandise shop really did think she would stop the shop but it’s a kick in the teeth to see she’s adding more products . Why not respect his fathers wishes and just let jaxon rest in peace it’s not a attraction he was a loving child who is not here anymore she might have moved on but nobody else can why she carry’s this on 😞
Has his dad gave permission for you to be talking on here? He has always kept himself private so curious to know if he reads here and doesn't mind you saying anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Kaytee has kicked up a fuss over me speaking on here thats Why I said tensions are high but unlike when jaxon was alive now he’s no longer here she cannot use him to control the situation I.e threaten to stop contact with his father . but I won’t stand and watch her carry on . he Is very private I don’t need permission to speak ive not said anything out of line yet or said more which believe me there’s a lot more to this situation. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Kaytee has kicked up a fuss over me speaking on here thats Why I said tensions are high but unlike when jaxon was alive now he’s no longer here she cannot use him to control the situation I.e threaten to stop contact with his father . but I won’t stand and watch her carry on . he Is very private I don’t need permission to speak ive not said anything out of line yet or said more which believe me there’s a lot more to this situation. Xx
Technically you can all say what you want now because she doesnt have anything to throw at you.. Like you said, Jaxon is no longer here so it's not like she can stop contact. She has nothing. And she knows she has nothing.

Reactions: 8
What are we guessing for the new product? Calendar? Diary? Book? 😅
None of these, because they’re not in Teemill’s extremely limited catalogue, however much it’s made out that suggestions are ‘in discussions’.

All of the ‘miscellaneous’ merch they offer is already being flogged (basically stickers, prints and tote bags), so it’s got to be another pointless item of clothing - hoodie or shorts or something is probably a safe bet. Either that or she’s replatforming completely, which seems unlikely (although I can’t see any other reason to dramatically close the site - it would be the work of seconds to push a new Teemill product straight onto live site).

Reactions: 5
I think she might be putting items on that don’t involve photos of jaxon after the argument this weekend . Legally she does not have his fathers permission and jaxon was his son too . But knowing kaytee she thinks she is untouchable so more than likely has done T-shirt’s with different photos of him on !!!!

Reactions: 7
100% she will be selling affirmation hoodies for about £45 I recon. Why she needs to close the site for 1 item I have no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but it seems that she has disabled her online shop! I only noticed because I was having a bit of a gossip with one of my friends this morning and she mentioned the Cains & their weird cult following, so I asked her if she’d ever stumbled across the nurse mum. She couldn’t believe that someone was using their child’s death to flog tacky merch, so I tried to load up the shop to show her those awful angel wings t-shirts & was greeted by this… View attachment 781540
It’s still accessible through the Facebook page. And there’s been an advertisement on the 398 Instagram as well. I find it so distasteful and tacky. And frankly weird.

Maybe she's taking down the items with his picture on? That would be the right thing to do.
I highly doubt it. If anything, there will be more

Reactions: 1
I seen someone wearing the t shirt with J on today whilst shopping. 😩 I didn’t know where to look. I just find it all so distasteful, shocking and sad. I really feel for his dads side having to put up with this.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.