TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is she designed the “I am” stuff for the shop and decided then that would be the colour scheme. She then decided to start saying “his colours” like it was always was the case knowing the majority of her followers would act like they totally knew the whole time these were *his colours* and not want to admit they have no idea what she’s talking about. She started dropping that a bit before she launched the shop, so it would be embedded that this is personal to J (even though it wasn’t).
Everything was so planned.
I recon this shop has been in the pipeline for ages, she’s been pushing out these affirmations for ages and then when J died pushed it out as a memorial brand instead

Reactions: 10
Yeah she was engaged to j dad and then the guy who took her away while j was in a respite house thingy is when she was engaged again he was really wealthy always taking her away on expensive holidays but she only told everyone they were engaged after they broke up she got some backlash for leaving j in a respite house and then bleeping off aboard
is this the one where she said she went away with him, and he left her? Like left her alone in a country by herself and he went home or where ever? Do you remember that?

Reactions: 8
I have a serious question. Does she own the intellectual property that is Jaxon’s image? Will she trademark it? If so does that mean his dad has a genuine claim over any profits she makes from using his image?

Reactions: 1
Im sure its Pride weekend in brum this Saturday, or next… she’s gonna have a field day with all that colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
is this the one where she said she went away with him, and he left her? Like left her alone in a country by herself and he went home or where ever? Do you remember that?
I think it was when she took J to The Cape Verde islands, that he left a totally ridiculous place to take a Child with severe illness when there are very limited hospitals on the kslands

Reactions: 13
I think she’s copying ash cain . His is orange fir azaylia I can totally understand why as it’s childhood cancer . She is copying them the huge grave like azaylia the sudden fascination with colours when absolutely everything in jaxons life was beige . Her house was beige his clothing beige . It’s so obvious she is copying Ashley cain ….

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I think she’s copying ash cain . His is orange fir azaylia I can totally understand why as it’s childhood cancer . She is copying them the huge grave like azaylia the sudden fascination with colours when absolutely everything in jaxons life was beige . Her house was beige his clothing beige . It’s so obvious she is copying Ashley cain ….
I said this, the grave, the colour scheme, having people line the streets at the funeral she even got her nails painted with pics of J on like Saf did for A

Reactions: 7
Everything she did was the same as saf . Like you said the nails and huge grave full off all kinds like azaylia s . the Huge funeral asking people to line the streets . Now sudden obsession with jaxons colours . She is a true narcissist.

She is a fraud!
She wants to have a lavish lifestyle which is funded by her followers! All she cares about is designer & fancy hotels . She is consumed by greed. She had a degree did all of 2 days as a nurse then quit claiming she had no time and needed to be with jaxon . Then went on to leaving him constantly overnight with carers . Jaxon did not need them he didn’t use a hoist he didn’t need moving in the bed or breathing machines etc etc . He had a safe bed and was mobile he didn’t have round the clock medication. she claimed she never had time for herself yet left him with carers four nights a week and his dad why she went fancy hotels and weekend away and flash holidays . Maintain a relationship and date nights . claimed she never had money but was having Zara haul deliveries every day and Starbucks £800 valentines trainers , the list goes on . The lifestyle she had was from convincing her followers she was a single skint mum to a disabled child . Even now she claims she will give the money to charity but then claims she needs to be financially stable first !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She is the most awful person I know- I'm wondering how J dad feel right now.

I said this, the grave, the colour scheme, having people line the streets at the funeral she even got her nails painted with pics of J on like Saf did for A
A bit off topic but
Saf and Ash overshadowed far too much as well in my opinion. Their precious child was dying and they decided to publish it all over Instagram for thousands (or even millions) of followers. Where was respect and dignity for this poor little girl?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but even when J was here this all 'I am strong' affirmation thing seemed so forced and for the cameras ! He just wanted to play on his pad and toys but his mum have him on like a performing monkey...

Reactions: 15
Sorry but even when J was here this all 'I am strong' affirmation thing seemed so forced and for the cameras ! He just wanted to play on his pad and toys but his mum have him on like a performing monkey...
I thought I was the only one who hated all that stuff.

Reactions: 8
She didn't deserved him.

Reactions: 3
Why did she train as a nurse if she’s not going to do nursing? She’s just going to do an ad of a ‘swipe up’ on her story once a month, she’s had thousands of tax payers money used to train as a nurse, bleeping give something back by working in the nhs as a nurse then! Lazy cow

Reactions: 12
Exactly!
She didn't
Why did she train as a nurse if she’s not going to do nursing? She’s just going to do an ad of a ‘swipe up’ on her story once a month, she’s had thousands of tax payers money used to train as a nurse, bleeping give something back by working in the nhs as a nurse then! Lazy cow
Exactly! She didn't even pay her tuition fee because it was nhs funded back then

She'll be using some of that gofundme money to buy followers soon.
But she won't buy real followers who will donate her money

Reactions: 3
J’s dad doesn’t post much he’s a very private person. He did put up a very heartfelt post about J when he passed which he’s since edited and he’s shared some lovely moments with J on his story. He seemed very involved and is definitely devastated. I feel bad so bad for him.
Almost all of his story videos and pictures are with J at Kathys house. Either in the hot tub or in the front room too. He was there a hell of a lot but she just skimmed over it because ya know ‘didn’t suit the narrative’ 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.