TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly rattled over how many followers she lost yesterday so feels the need to explain she didn’t buy the coat .then again she’s probably begging so someone buys it her

Here we go clearly she reads here …. If you don’t want the rest of the money then give it to a charity ……… oh wait she won’t
just watched them all. Bullshit she’s not used the money. BULLSHIT. Let’s wait and see what get donated then!

Reactions: 10
nothing she just said makes sence she don’t want the left over money but is not giving it away till she is financially stable . So you do want the money then…… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Saying “she clearly has no emotions” is your presumption, that is hurtful. So much anger here, it’s not healthy.
nothing she just said makes sence she don’t want the left over money but is not giving it away till she is financially stable . So you do want the money then…… 🤦‍♀️
What a cheeky witch she is isn't she? Get a bleeping job then you'll be financially stable. Surely she must know that is what she has to do. Ok she wont nurse again but she has a degree which will help massively. Beggy witch

Reactions: 21
I dint know how she thinks she’d going to get a mortgage based on one ad on stories a month. She had to be able to pay that mortgage for 20 years. Don’t think any sane bank will give hey a mortgage.

Reactions: 13
”in order for me to give I first need to be stable “

kaytee the money was raised based on you wanting a funeral he had a funeral now the rest should go to charity . It was not raised to make you financially stable . Before his death you was not financially stable just begging . it was not your money so give it back to charity or good causes !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
100% she’s read this thread. She’s more or less addressed every single thing that’s been said about the money. Including the profits from 398! Who thinks she needs time to get on her feet to pay back the money she’s already spunked?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
100% she’s read this thread. She’s more or less addressed every single thing that’s been said about the money. Including the profits from 398! Who thinks she needs time to get on her feet to pay back the money she’s already spunked?!!
I was just thinking that!

Reactions: 6
She’s starting to realise that her followers are beginning to see through her! I wonder how many people have said something to her directly!

Just saw her stories - she’s attempting to float the ideas of ads coming back, just so she doesn’t have to step up and go out into the world and get a proper job again. It’s so gross. After my son died I took my compassionate leave and then I had to force myself back out there. Just vile.

Also the comment about the funeral fell on her alone. So where was his Dad then?! Because his stories and posts give a completely different picture!

Reactions: 35
She won’t get a mortgage . How many years has kaytee said she will get a mortgage ? Still she does not have one . They won’t take into account the odd ads she does and the go fund me money . She needs a regular income and her merch shop won’t last long .

“ everything takes time “ no picking a charity takes all of a day especially when we all know good causes that she could give too that helped jaxon . She just does not want to part with any cash .

If she’s not going to use the money for herself, why does she need to be financially stable to donate it to charity? Doesn’t make any sense at all

Reactions: 19
exactly makes no sense she does not need to be financially stable to donate the leftover money to a charity . In other words she is still using it until she’s financially stable …. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 11
99B103C0-386D-405F-BE06-E309A774E494.jpeg

The fable of “SO many people”

the imaginary flock of people that the floggers who monetise from IG like to carefully drop into conversation when they need bailed out

🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She’s a big billy bullshiter is our Kathleen

Glad this threads reopened spent the last couple of days catching up.

I reached out to her 2 years ago when my son was tube fed and was possibly getting a peg & I reached out to her in inbox basically wanting her to reassure me it would be ok.

I know that sounds pathetic but I have multiple children and he was the only one I felt out my depth with - health professionals could tell me it would be fine till they were blue in the face but I wanted to hear it from another mum.

What did she do ? Totally backhanded me basically.

She’s a cow , spoilt entitled utter wee cow.

She didn’t deserve that beautiful boy - his whole smile lit up a room and you could see that.

I hope the guilt from the neglect eats her up and she wakes up every night because of it.

Also Hi first time on this thread 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s a big billy bullshiter is our Kathleen

Glad this threads reopened spent the last couple of days catching up.

I reached out to her 2 years ago when my son was tube fed and was possibly getting a peg & I reached out to her in inbox basically wanting her to reassure me it would be ok.

I know that sounds pathetic but I have multiple children and he was the only one I felt out my depth with - health professionals could tell me it would be fine till they were blue in the face but I wanted to hear it from another mum.

What did she do ? Totally backhanded me basically.

She’s a cow , spoilt entitled utter wee cow.

She didn’t deserve that beautiful boy - his whole smile lit up a room and you could see that.

I hope the guilt from the neglect eats her up and she wakes up every night because of it.

Also Hi first time on this thread 🤣❤
hi 👋 everything you said is true . More and more are coming to this thread xxx

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.