TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the narrative will be .. the council want to arse Kaytee out her house because as a single person she doesn’t need a 2 bed house. QUE the SOB stories about how she can’t loose her home and all her memories and another go fund me will pop up “help beggar Kaytee buy her home”
There’s probably family’s living in a B&b somewhere waiting for a home and she can’t even stay at hers

Reactions: 16
I reckon the narrative will be .. the council want to arse Kaytee out her house because as a single person she doesn’t need a 2 bed house. QUE the SOB stories about how she can’t loose her home and all her memories and another go fund me will pop up “help beggar Kaytee buy her home”
There’s probably family’s living in a B&b somewhere waiting for a home and she can’t even stay at hers
If it's council or housing association property they can't kick her out if she's till paying her rent etc so she can't create a fob story there only reason I know they can't is because my dad and step mum had a 2 bed council bungalow and when my Dad died they didn't ask my step mum to leave... all they did was amend the paperwork so dad's name was not on it but she voluntarily downsized anyway as she found it too hard to stay there

if Kaytee wasn't so selfish you'd think she would downsize as she doesn't need 2 beds so a family who actually needs the property can use it but then where would her hot tub that the go fund me she bought go

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She will be luckily if she’s even allowed to buy her home . We are a housing association and they won’t allow us to buy our home, as there are so many on this street that have been bought from the housing association . They won’t allow anymore to buy .
She’s chatting tit about donating that money , just wait till the heat gets too much. She will shut nurse mum down and stay on clothing Instagram.

Reactions: 7
What is Jaxons Dad's IG or how did people find it? I know his name but nothings coming up. Would like to follow Jaxons truth rather than this BS narrative we're fed from Kathleen.
I was wondering the same. Can’t find him by name or anything.

I struggle to read this thread because I find her so so disgusting and it breaks my heart to this that little boy had her as his mother 💔 he deserved better. She is not grieving she is monetising off of his death and it makes me so so angry. Surely something can be done to stop her?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is Jaxons Dad's IG or how did people find it? I know his name but nothings coming up. Would like to follow Jaxons truth rather than this BS narrative we're fed from Kathleen.
He doesn’t post about J he respected his privacy. He shared stories occasionally about him but you won’t find his face on his squares.
He seemed like a good dad who has lost his mum and his son.
he had J on weekends and in the holidays. We don’t know much else about him. I personally won’t share his IG because it’s not him that needs to be looked at on here

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She would swap and change his meds all the time.. At the time i never thought anything of it, because im not medically academic. She's his mum & a nurse, she'll know more than me. It wasnt till I joined here i thought :eek::eek:

And she'd always make out like her days were so much busier than they were. Like "oh iv got to email the dietician and J's consultant, and call this person and that person" which could all be done in an hour, if that. So what was she doing for the rest of her days? Painting her face, getting her nails done, sitting on her ass ordering uber eats.
I don’t know about you but a busy day for me would be endless amounts of either work or housework and not had a minute to even check my phone for the time! Yet she’s posting constantly

Reactions: 4
I think that’s why my comments sometimes come across as to much . But she angers you so much how she got away with neglecting j and continues to use his death to cash in . Just so awful if only the authorities actually looked into it and seen what we all have .

Reactions: 3
All her followers seem to see is how she had a disabled child who passed away . Shocked people like that are even entertaining her . its Almost like changing his meds and stopping his feeds was normal behaviour!!!

Reactions: 6
Many probably only followed her afterwards and won’t know any of the background sadly

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why did she train as a nurse if she’s not going to do nursing? She’s just going to do an ad of a ‘swipe up’ on her story once a month, she’s had thousands of tax payers money used to train as a nurse, bleeping give something back by working in the nhs as a nurse then! Lazy cow
I’m a nurse and tbh I don’t want to work right now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
One thing I would never understand about this. If she is not currently working.. and her son was at school during the day then surly she could of slept preparing her for a night shift (looking after he own child) as for weekends he’s with her she would just have t make do and be tired like the rest of us 😳

Reactions: 12
One thing I would never understand about this. If she is not currently working.. and her son was at school during the day then surly she could of slept preparing her for a night shift (looking after he own child) as for weekends he’s with her she would just have t make do and be tired like the rest of us 😳
She coped perfectly fine without carers when she was abroad. J didn’t need carers, she wanted em so she could use them for stay in childcare so she could do what she liked, when she liked and with whoever she liked.

Reactions: 13
She is the most awful person I know- I'm wondering how J dad feel right now.

A bit off topic but
Saf and Ash overshadowed far too much as well in my opinion. Their precious child was dying and they decided to publish it all over Instagram for thousands (or even millions) of followers. Where was respect and dignity for this poor little girl?
I agree. That little girl was clearly suffering and she was being dressed up and constantly bounced around in order to film ‘content’ for Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I really like Vicky mcclure. I can’t believe she’s wearing and supporting this tit show!
Such a shame :( I think because Vicky is from Notts too she feels like it’s a local cause. Someone should inform her!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.