TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in social housing in my tenancy agreement i can only leave my house empty for 28 days a year other than that it needs to have someone who's on the tenancy in it

Reactions: 12
She not been in the house for weeks . shes in London so is she renting in London or in hotel….. no doubt funded by the fund me money

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The latest set of stories just blew my mind because it’s everything we’ve been questioning over the past couple of weeks. INTERESTING….

I’m glad she’s finally clarified that it’s the profits and not overall item cost that she’s donating 10% of, because as we’ve discussed the profits amount will be much smaller, but she’s still not said anything about what that looks like per item - so if you buy one of those godawful Angel tshirts, what’s the profit on that and how much is 10% of that?

Also am I the only one gutted she didn’t buy the tacky awful orange coat? Just cos I could have done with a good laugh…

Reactions: 15
View attachment 770770
The fable of “SO many people”

the imaginary flock of people that the floggers who monetise from IG like to carefully drop into conversation when they need bailed out

🤥
Would love to see the screenshots of these, whose been saying that because a normal person wouldn’t. Why doesn’t she donate the rest of funeral money to charities organizations that help families struggling to pay funeral costs, seeing as that’s what it was for, not every one Gets a £46k go fund me set up for them.
she makes me sick and furious.

Reactions: 11
So don't worry guys, she isn't touching any of that money - she just can't donate it until she's financially stable.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She needs to research which charities to give to before she donates?? How about ask the small, desperate for cash charities that supported you and j for 3 years? The charities with very little funding who have had to lay off staff due to the pandemic? I'm sure they'd appreciate the support and as you've taken substantial amounts from them it'd save you 'researching' suitable charities. I'll believe it when i see it. Bet most of that gofundme money is gone. And she forgot to mention the thousands she got in private donations. Fraud.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The latest set of stories just blew my mind because it’s everything we’ve been questioning over the past couple of weeks. INTERESTING….

I’m glad she’s finally clarified that it’s the profits and not overall item cost that she’s donating 10% of, because as we’ve discussed the profits amount will be much smaller, but she’s still not said anything about what that looks like per item - so if you buy one of those godawful Angel tshirts, what’s the profit on that and how much is 10% of that?

Also am I the only one gutted she didn’t buy the tacky awful orange coat? Just cos I could have done with a good laugh…
Also bearing in mind she keeps saying she is working and it's just her running the business, you can bet she is taking a cut of the profits as a wage.

I would be shocked if there is more than a few pennies per item going to charity

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She clearly reads here as we've been discussing the fundraising before those stories today

So Katyee you've explained what you are going to do with the thousands raised for J's funeral (which I don't believe you'll donate)...but you've failed to tell us what happened to the thousands that was donated remember the time you said you needed a special chair for J people donated then all of a sudden the chair was funded all along what about that money hey?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nothing she ever says makes sense . So the money is going to charity but first she needs to be financially stable so does that mean she is still using it …

she needs to be able to buy her house …….. then the next sentence “ I’m not in the house at the minute I can’t go back 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 6
To be fair to her guys she didn’t actually say ‘financially stable’ she just said ‘stable’. I took this to mean more emotionally. Could be wrong and I’m not a fan of hers but just saying, financially stable wasn’t actually what she said.

Reactions: 7
Im just listening to her stories.. She said she didnt end her life after J died because she wanted to give him the send off he deserved and the weight of that alone was on her shoulders... Mate, Jaxon has a dad you know! Why is she making out like J's dad was nothing but a sperm donor when she used to drop him off there any chance she got. Kids funerals are either free or cheap. She may have had to purchase the plot and the headstone which will cost a couple grand if she got a nice one. She also had Bentley's as funeral cars. I know J had the horse n carriage so that probably cost a bit.. I know it isnt cheap to die - funerals are expensive but she would have had a proportion of it already paid.

She won't set up a charity because then she'll have to actually work and we all know that doing any real work is not something Kath is interested in. 1 ad a month isnt enough to go to the banks and ask for a few hundred grand for 25 years.

Reactions: 16
To be fair to her guys she didn’t actually say ‘financially stable’ she just said ‘stable’. I took this to mean more emotionally. Could be wrong and I’m not a fan of hers but just saying, financially stable wasn’t actually what she said.
no she didn’t say it but many times on that video she said in order to give she needs to work . No the money is already in her bank so she absolutely can give to the charity’s now . her Working has absolutely nothing to do with giving the leftover money to charity . It was not for her it was fir his funeral . She should have stopped the fund me when it reached the amount she needed instead she let it get to over 40k and we all know it does not cost over 40k to pay for a funeral

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I stopped following a while ago, but I felt compelled to inform Kaytee that actually the kids with cancer facilities aren't bleeping wonderful, I expected them to be good - but I had no experience. My boy has been diagnosed with Leukemia and now I do have experience I can tell you they aren't wonderful! but our care is good and that's what matters x
Just wanted to send love to you- my nephew also has leukaemia and it’s just tit, absolutely tit. Hope you’re coping, have plenty of support and your son is doing well on his treatment. It’s a long old slog.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For anyone who thinks she did buy J bright clothes, the Hey Duggie clothes and soft toy were gifted. Because she’d posted about not buying them and it was picked up by some PR person.
That’s the reason he wore them to fulfil the ‘job’.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I remember they was gifted and most his toys was aswell . He was always in beige colours black brown and whites .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.