TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything for attention . She’s getting less and less likes and followers dropping every day . People finally see what she’s like . She never needed carers he could mobilise and talk and communicate. She was always making him sound worst than he was to get carers . I know we say this all the time but I’m more shocked how she has made a shop selling merch from his death l and now Back from her spa retreat back to insta crying . That women has over 40k left from the go fund me she’s also made how much from selling merch of her dead child . It’s disgusting it really is she should be ashamed

Reactions: 13
I had a fragile relationship with my mum, I found out only a few weeks ago she had died of covid in February of this year.
I am a mess and have so much guilt, I can hardly function properly.
If it was one of my babies, I would be in a worse place.
She is diabolical, she just wants to make money.
So sorry for your loss . Take care ❤❤

Reactions: 2
Exactly she’s attention seeking now she’s back from holiday … pulling heart strings to keep the money flowing in 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So typical kaytee . When she says it felt like before when she would go away that jaxon was well looked after back home why she has some well deserved me time .

kaytee you never ever deserved me time because your whole bleeping life was about you not jaxon . Your a disgrace anybody with young children will agree with me having me time is not disappearing for a three week holiday leaving your son . Your a disgrace honestly . So many people are finally seeing you for the horrible vindictive idiot that you are !!! Didn’t share the photos in the clubs smiling dressed to the nines though did you hun ?? Because it didn’t fit your narrative did it ….. anybody who buys from this women is as sick as she is . Never know anybody set up a shop selling merch from they’re dead child . What’s worst is the sad posts she’s now posting to ler people in to feel sorry for her and buy !!!

Here we go the crying has started . If you can film yourself crying then something is seriously wrong with you !! Typical first day back from morroci and the crying and hints for a fund me to buy the house start !!

this women is unreal I swear . So not once did she cry in Morocco suddenly she’s crying in the gram again .

On the beg again in other words kaytee is wanting someone to feel sorry for her and buy her one …..

just google it fgs like it’s really not hard . We all know though she’s just on the scrounge
She is unbelievable. I honestly have no words.

Reactions: 5
She’s a very disturbing soul . I think she has some illness because stopping your child’s feeds and changing his medications is not normal . everything She does is not that if a sane person . She’s the only person I have ever come across that sets a business up based on her dead child just to make cash .

She spent three weeks not posting anything . Three weeks partying . Three weeks sitting by a pool laughing l three weeks dressing to the nines smiling . Now suddenly she’s a grieving mother again . Well I don’t buy it l I’ve been in her shoes and let me tell you grief is not something you switch on and off based on a different bloody country . She is sharing photos of jaxon to pull at people’s heart strings to sell more merchandise. In life she used him to financially gain and in death . she is the lowest of the low !!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It wasn't until the SEN posters on the first few threads shared their experiences that I truly understood the carer situation. Basically, the threshold to get 60 hours a, week is high. It's not for kids who can communicate, have some mobility and don't need carers to stay alive. J didn't need them, but losing them meant Kathy would have to parent him herself (like every other parent) and she was not willing to do that. When she lost her appeal I'm sure one of the grounds was that j survived multiple holidays abroad without carers and this was evidence that he could survive without them.

When he was 2 she tried to force a few local nurseries to take him in. When they said they couldn't because of lack of equipment and trained staff she tried everything to get them shut down. She basically spent the last 3 years doing everything possible to leave j whenever and wherever she could.
The nursery thing always baffled me a bit. She spent so long trying to get the extra Ciaras hours but then was trying to get J into a mainstream nursery? Surely she'd want him to go somewhere that was set up to cater for his needs??

Reactions: 12
With the nursery she wanted a kick off . It’s typical kaytee . Everything has to be an issue with her . Nothing can ever be simple so when they refused to take him due to lack of equipmeant she made a big deal trying to shut them down . She always knew a mainstream nursery would not take jaxon on but she wanted to kick a fuss to get herself noticed like they are almost judging his disability.

Reactions: 7
Can anyone do a recap, I just cant bare to read through all the comments or follow her stories as se winds me up so much..

Reactions: 1
Fancy crying on insta and then re-sharing the post you made when he died… what the actual duck?! Are you that desperate for attention?! How can someone who is supposedly drowning in grief, record themselves on insta and write lengthy posts? Go and grieve. Write a journal. Insta aint it.

Reactions: 19
With the nursery she wanted a kick off . It’s typical kaytee . Everything has to be an issue with her . Nothing can ever be simple so when they refused to take him due to lack of equipmeant she made a big deal trying to shut them down . She always knew a mainstream nursery would not take jaxon on but she wanted to kick a fuss to get herself noticed like they are almost judging his disability.
This is when I unfollowed her. The entitlement was unreal, she spoke so highly of them until they told her they couldn’t take him and why. She shared their name and how unfair and Unjust it all was. Pissed me right off

Reactions: 10
Guyyyyssss I didn’t realise at first this thread was back and it’s taken me ages to catch up with what was at first 20 pages of thread 8…
Aaaaanyway I’m all caught up and wanted to share this that I found on her best mates page. It’s a public page and easy to find from Kaytee’s profile because she’s shared the account before. I was being nosy on if there was pics of Kaytee on nights out and she didn’t disappoint.
J was barely two months old and in hospital, there’s a pic of him in hospital and two nights later they go out, and the night after that they go pole dancing…start as you meant to go on eh Kath?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The coincidence that previous comments made about Christmas and how J didn’t have a tree or presents THEN we are treated to a photo in the montage this evening, right after the obligatory b&w crying story, of J with tree and gifts

👋🏼

Reactions: 12
She should mark that as ad but tbh the very fact she is advertising ‘j related products’ turns my stomach

Reactions: 13
andddd she’s off again.
she really is unreal.
I’m finding her stories really fake & staged. It’s like she knows what she should be saying so she is. No sincerity in a word that comes out of her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been watching this thread for a while and have been debating whether to say anything because at the end of the day she is a grieving mother. I wouldn't wish what she is going through on anyone as I can't even begin to imagine the pain she is feeling.
However, I'm starting to find it so difficult to sympathise with her. I used to follow her and then started thinking things were a bit off with what she posted, unfollowed just because I didn't want to see it.

But I just think it is so awful she is using her son to bring in money. She exploited him whilst he was alive (she may not agree with this, but filming him vomiting all over himself and then sharing it with 1000s of people without his consent is disgraceful in my opinion) and now she is using his image to fund her lifestyle so she doesn't have to go to work. Not to mention the gofund me pages. Which are probably funding her lifestyle right now.
Does his dad not get anything from this? (Not saying that he wants to) but my point is, that is his son as well, he cared for him more than she let's on and it seems he is getting absolutely nothing from this..no recognition. Nothing.

I don't know. I'm so conflicted. I don't begrudge anyone going away if they can afford it and have worked for it and if they are struggling with grief but there's something here that isn't right. The gofundme was for his funeral and to go to charity. Yet all of a sudden she's going away... 🤔

My heart goes out to her for her loss but there's some stuff she is doing that is making me extremely uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.