TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the car:
I think it’s really tight that it gets taken so quickly. A family locally had a disabled child die and the motability car was also the families main car, so they were grieving one child and trying to work out how others would get to school, and couldn’t afford to just pay for one because they’d also lost a good chunk of income and paid for a funeral. We do as a society need to do better by these families at this time of crisis.
Obviously with Kaytee she got the flashiest motability car she could and one that didn’t hold Js wheelchair so that was ridiculous. She also has money from Ads, go fund me’s and her merch business and has been holidaying like she’s Judith Chalmers, so I do think she could have maybe cut back on the hols and got a runaround… but either way she’s not the only person in this situation and I think there’s room for more compassion. I think when you’ve had a car then wanting to maintain the freedom that brings is reasonable, but the thing I object to with Kaytee is the attitude of entitlement towards a flashy lifestyle that she hasn’t earned.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wasn’t it the endoscopy she was begging for to find another reason for the vomiting (even though I’m sure the medical professionals knew why he was vomiting so knew it was pointless and risky as it would involve a General anaesthetic)?
He had medication to control the vomiting though. He never used to be sick all the time because of the meds. It was only when carers were stopped, she reduced/stopped the meds and then he started vomiting again. Madness, I don't understand why someone would do that to their child. Purposely have them suffering when you have the means to prevent it. I remember her talking about the general anaesthetic though and how they were worried because of his heart or something. Just before he died though, it must have been on the cards as they had an appointment to check his iron levels which was to do with that (if i remember her posts rightly :unsure:)

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker of this thread.

"i can barely even look at photos and videos", when shes just posted 8 stories worth of videos of J in Spain. Seriously if everything is so painful for you, just get off social media and stop answering random peoples messages on the internet. Take some time off to grieve properly, shut that god awful shop, donate the money - DO THE RIGHT THING and be a decent human being. Ugh!
Screenshot_20210921_152216_com.instagram.android_edit_211541273580220.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Re the car:
I think it’s really tight that it gets taken so quickly. A family locally had a disabled child die and the motability car was also the families main car, so they were grieving one child and trying to work out how others would get to school, and couldn’t afford to just pay for one because they’d also lost a good chunk of income and paid for a funeral. We do as a society need to do better by these families at this time of crisis.
Obviously with Kaytee she got the flashiest motability car she could and one that didn’t hold Js wheelchair so that was ridiculous. She also has money from Ads, go fund me’s and her merch business and has been holidaying like she’s Judith Chalmers, so I do think she could have maybe cut back on the hols and got a runaround… but either way she’s not the only person in this situation and I think there’s room for more compassion. I think when you’ve had a car then wanting to maintain the freedom that brings is reasonable, but the thing I object to with Kaytee is the attitude of entitlement towards a flashy lifestyle that she hasn’t earned.
I don't agree on the car front, The car isn't there to give a keira a certain amount of freedom, its not for the keira at all she shouldn't of even been using it for anything unrelated to Jaxon. I also think 8 weeks to return a car that was never yours or for you is quite reasonable. Motability are also pretty good for giving extension for a couple of weeks if you have good reason. But then I suppose you'd actually need to be in the country to do that and 'freedom' is not a good reason to extend.
Whilst it's sad people have to deal with this when they are grieving I don't think it's unreasonable.

Also to add if you return your car in good condition you can get up to a grand financial assistance. Motability and dla/pip also have plenty of schemes in place to help families out in these situations.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nice of her to announce that her car is at home without her, without any insurance. Imagine if it got stolen 🤦🏻‍♀️ How irresponsible

Wasn’t it the endoscopy she was begging for to find another reason for the vomiting (even though I’m sure the medical professionals knew why he was vomiting so knew it was pointless and risky as it would involve a General anaesthetic)?
I knew there was something, but couldn’t quite remember what.

Reactions: 4
I’m waiting for the stories crying that she can’t buy the house and needs that house 😂

All whilst she is in London not even been home in six weeks 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What an absolute disgrace motability once again.
The cars can be kept for up to 6 weeks but for her it’s been 15??????? Because she’s got a blue tick? Because she cried down the phone and demanded it be kept longer while she swanned off around the world?? Sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
What an absolute disgrace motability once again.
The cars can be kept for up to 6 weeks but for her it’s been 15??????? Because she’s got a blue tick? Because she cried down the phone and demanded it be kept longer while she swanned off around the world?? Sickening.
Probably more like they couldn't get hold of her to arrange it all while she was off galavanting.

Reactions: 12
Why is she in London anyway . I could maybe understand her not wanting to go home if she went staying with a family member but she’s literally not even in the area . I give it less than a month and she will be back travelling to a hot country .

When will she give it a rest ffs 🤦‍♀️ Yes hun we all know you have to get a taxi !!, what’s the difference between getting a. At i to the gym or a car anyway it’s same thing . Just on the beg for someone to give her a car 🤢 and it’s about time you went to visit jaxons resting place afte four weeks away from him l your first priority was going to London !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Re the car:
When my grandad died me and my mum was given 7 days by the housing association (it was social housing) to empty and clean his flat . At first I thought it was tight but on reflection I can see why they need to do things like that as you will get people taking the piss everyday.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Re the car:
I think you’ve totally lost the point of the motability scheme. The freedom is NOT for the named driver it’s for the person named on the agreement. In this case J.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She honestly has no emotions towards jaxon it’s utterly sad to see . I really don’t understand how her mind works . All she cares about is begging for a car . She’s brought it up multiple times since yesterday that she has no car . Que the grave posts later . She could at least sound intrested to go see her sons grave l “ I’m so tired but I’ve not been fir four weeks “ 🙄

Reactions: 10
Counter productive getting a taxi to the gym? Would it be any less driving your own car to the gym Katie? That new car is definitely already on order.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not everybody has a car and gets by. I choose not to have a car because I’d much rather have the money spent on a car on something els however. I take my children to school and bus to work or occasionally get a lift off a work friend if we are on the same shift. I cannot afford a car and that is my situation and I am ok with that. Why does this woman think she should have a car simple because she wants one?

of she wants a car but cannot afford one then maybe she needs to sacrifice one of her many luxury’s.

Reactions: 14
She might have to do return to practice if she hasn’t nursed for 3 years. She needs to do 120 practice hours in 3 years to retain the title of nurse. Essentially a months full time work.
I don't think she will work for free ? She is just too lazy

Reactions: 1
I think you’ve totally lost the point of the motability scheme. The freedom is NOT for the named driver it’s for the person named on the agreement. In this case J.
This ^^

also just to add, you get to use part of your benefits towards it so the car they got was her choice. Say for example (random figures) the budget was £200pm towards a motability car, you could choose to get a £350pm car and just add more of your own money into it. It’s just an allowance towards it. Yes it’s tit when others use the car but if the person who the car was for has passed away then they don’t need the car anymore. Saying someone should still get the car etc would be like saying they should still get the deceased persons benefits.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So now she want a free car as well?
I'm sick of this vile woman 🤬
I needed a car to travel to university/work, I couldn't afforded so guess what I did? Took a loan and get one.
She is buying £700 trainers and can't afford small loan for the car?
Who the &ck she think she is?
Princess or what?
Go to decent work you greedy entitled woman

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker of this thread.

"i can barely even look at photos and videos", when shes just posted 8 stories worth of videos of J in Spain. Seriously if everything is so painful for you, just get off social media and stop answering random peoples messages on the internet. Take some time off to grieve properly, shut that god awful shop, donate the money - DO THE RIGHT THING and be a decent human being. Ugh! View attachment 773994
Entitled! Coming from THE most entitled person 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.