TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she take the bus?! She’s unemployed, hardly like she lives on a tight deadline

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I read on the Ashley Cain thread that Saff is waiting for therapy. There’s a really long wait for this kind of thing on the nhs at the moment. I know they’re in different areas but I can’t understand how she’s had a few sessions and “it wasn’t for her” yet Saff is still waiting 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Not everybody has a car and gets by. I choose not to have a car because I’d much rather have the money spent on a car on something els however. I take my children to school and bus to work or occasionally get a lift off a work friend if we are on the same shift. I cannot afford a car and that is my situation and I am ok with that. Why does this woman think she should have a car simple because she wants one?

of she wants a car but cannot afford one then maybe she needs to sacrifice one of her many luxury’s.
She should sell her bed... that's just set her back £700+, could easily get a little run around with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She should sell her bed... that's just set her back £700+, could easily get a little run around with that.
Yeah but it wouldn’t be the £45k Merc that she’s used to! Can’t lower herself to a second hand, cheap run around

Reactions: 11
So I read on the Ashley Cain thread that Saff is waiting for therapy. There’s a really long wait for this kind of thing on the nhs at the moment. I know they’re in different areas but I can’t understand how she’s had a few sessions and “it wasn’t for her” yet Saff is still waiting 🤷🏼‍♀️
I didn’t believe a word she said about her therapy.
She knows best and won’t even take advise let alone suggestion. Never looks at the phone when she’s telling lies either. Always eyes left and right.

Here we go the tears at the grave . It’s a shame it took her weeks to visit her sons resting place letting it get in such a state . I’m sorry if I sound harsh but crying at a grave is a private moment so why plaster it all over Instagram for attention .

Reactions: 12
She could sell her LV bag and Gucci belt that would raise a few quid
Let's be realistic why would she do that when she can dip her grubby little mitts into to go fund me 🙄
I think she's gonna live it up on the money for a while then donate 1 or 2 k I'm a few months time to please the masses.

Reactions: 9
I'd be so pissed off if I was visiting the resting place of my loved one and there was a sea of strangers surrounding a grave close by just because they feel the need to jump on the bandwagon. What's worse is shes telling people to visit knowing they will share it on there stories, it is a place of rest, for quietness and relflectivness not a bleeping attraction for people to take selfies at for her bleeping engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Unless she payed for private counselling then there is no way she has seen someone yet. When I lost my baby I was referred within the week of his passing and I get my first session untill 10 months later. By then I found it pointless as I have already begun to understand my emotions and speak freely and openly of my babies life and death. I tried 3 sessions and realised it was too late x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Why are people wanting to visit the grave of a child they have never met. That just does not sit right with me.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
It’s disgusting to see how much she’s made it seem like J’s dad was never involved

Reactions: 23
don’t want to come across in a bad way because I know what it’s like to loose a baby . But I cannot understand why she feels the need to post such private moments . When I have visited my baby I have never took videos or photos of his resting place I just don’t think it’s appropriate. Why has she spent the time she has been at his grave today video and posting it . I’m shocked she thinks it’s normal to send strangers to his resting place wtf is all that about . Why would you invite strangers to your child’s resting place !!! She angers me so much and I cannot stand her beggy behaviour either . 🤮

Imagine how his dad must feel . Always making out he was never around when he did more for jaxon than she ever bloody did .

imagine him turning up to his sons grave to reflect and be greeted by complete strangers sat at his child’s grave . What planet is she on at all .

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Moaning about the grass...maybe if the plot wasn't covered in so much crap they would be able to mow it!!

She has no consideration for others graves or the people who work there who will be trying to mow around all that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for his dad . Couldn’t imagine going to my baby’s grave and being greeted by strangers .she is one evil messed up women . I hope he actually tells her because I think it’s utterly distasteful to allow strangers at your child’s resting place 😞

Reactions: 21
Turning is grave into a circus attraction, asking strangers to visit, just disrespectful, she will probably sell tickets next

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.