TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she does actually Arnold - Wilford hill is about 10 miles I google mapps it hunnnsss 😂

Also who is charity shop sue 😅😅
Is there not a cemetery closer than that to her house? Why would you pick somewhere so far away knowing you'd have to give up the easiest way of getting there?

Is there not a cemetery closer than that to her house? Why would you pick somewhere so far away knowing you'd have to give up the easiest way of getting there?
don’t quote me on this because I’m not 100% but Wilford hill have a dedicated children’s section

don’t quote me on this because I’m not 100% but Wilford hill have a dedicated children’s section
But then also if she’s bought an extra big plot so she can go init when she’s died it can’t be in the child’s section so who knows why she picked Wilford, it’s a nicer area than her other option which would be bulwell

Reactions: 1
My partner bought his Ford Focus 6 years ago for £500! Apart from a few cheap repairs, that little bad boy is still going, it was cheaper than our pram 🤣🤣
My husband constantly reminds me he’s had cars cheaper than our prams 🤣🤣

Creepy how she copy’s Ashley cain . The nails like saf . The over the top funeral having strangers line the streets . The huge grave with all kinds on it . The sudden obsession with colours just because azaylia had the colour orange , it’s creepy and it’s so obvious because those who followed the threads will know she never had any colour in jaxons life . When he passed away it was blue now it’s rainbows . Strange . She’s also copying Ashley with doing stories everytime she now sees jaxons colours which keys be honest it’s rainbow colours so you will see them everywhere 🤦‍♀️🤯
Yeah she will be at a Pride event next saying his colours are everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like my little one is same age as him and no way would he even understand half the meaning of those words. He was literally repeating what his mum was saying.
It looked so forced. Poor little thing wanted to just be a normal kid. Playing, going to nursery and she had him performing like a seal for the cameras.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
1 ad a month?! Katwee who do you think you’re impressing, most of your followers who financially support you will have proper decent jobs & actually do good with their lives. ‘I’ve always had ambition’?!! She’s a vapid cow isn’t she, can’t even hate watch any more 🤢
RIP Jaxon, you deserved better sweetheart

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh I actually cannot deal with how vile she is being. Get a bloody bus like everyone else you selfish, stuck up con artist.
She only posts about J to get sympathy before she goes on the beg or a shopping spree. She really is the lowest. She is turning my stomach with her greed.😡

Reactions: 10
I hate to be that person, but unless she’s moved house... she doesn’t live 10 miles from the cemetery
Also gotta be that person, I accidentally google mapped the cemetery from my house 😂😂 duck sake ignore I ever said this

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Given she shared/shares so much about J in the medical sense, all he ensured etc I’m still surprised she has not said what he died of. Why not just say, given all these followers cared about him. From her, I would have expected a long post…his body fought so hard but X happened etc etc. The fact she hasn’t….

Reactions: 11
Given she shared/shares so much about J in the medical sense, all he ensured etc I’m still surprised she has not said what he died of. Why not just say, given all these followers cared about him. From her, I would have expected a long post…his body fought so hard but X happened etc etc. The fact she hasn’t….

Could it be she isn’t allowed to until the investigation is done?

Reactions: 3
Stories overnight suggest gearing up for a trip to Spain to keep the memories alive. Did they go once or is it their ‘happy place’?

Reactions: 4
Could it be she isn’t allowed to until the investigation is done?
I don’t think so?? All child deaths are referred to the coroner, but that doesn’t make it a criminal investigation. Surely if it was, they wouldn’t be letting her spend such extended time abroad.

Reactions: 3
Why the duck would you take a child to a rooftop bar ?? Take a child on holiday you do things like go to the beach, exploring places . Not going to a rooftop bar with a bunch of people drinking and smoking . She never did anything for that child .

oh wait he got to watch Ben and holly in Spanish ……

Reactions: 20
Miss traveling with you . Why does it always come down to traveling. Poor j couldn’t have given a toss where he was.

Reactions: 8
He died from a cardiac arrest? Or do you mean what caused the cardiac arrest?

A lot have left yesterday seems to be daily now . I know she will probably buy them back but it’s clear people finally see her fir what she really is !! She really has made a show of herself the last three days . Not financially stable but buying a car that has to be a certain colour using the exscuse if how far is grave is yet getting trains to London . Delusional

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I've well and truly had my eyes opened to her. Never known someone that doesn't work live such a lavish lifestyle. Also the begging on stories is absolutely cringeworthy.
She should use the go fund me to buy a bog standard car, get herself a bleeping job and pay for her own life. If she wants to use the go fund me I have no issue with that as that's why people donated to make life easier on her for the foreseeable but I'm sorry you have 50k in a go fund me love. Buy the car, stop pissing off halfway around the world and sort your tit out. Instagram sickens me for all the begginess of these influencers. It's embarrassing.

She could live so comfortably on that money for a long time to get herself sorted for the future. But nope she doesn't want to work.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.