TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes you wonder how long this shitshow will carry on . Here we have a women with a degree who could work but won’t work . Who says she is NOT financially stable but swans off to morroco for weeks on end . Who spends her days in London designer shopping . Who claims needs to find herself becoming stable but all she has is a shop selling merch from her dead son . Desperate for a car but won’t just buy a banger till she’s stable . Wants to be able to buy her house yet won’t even stay in the house !!

she really is unbelievable

Reactions: 16
Given she shared/shares so much about J in the medical sense, all he ensured etc I’m still surprised she has not said what he died of. Why not just say, given all these followers cared about him. From her, I would have expected a long post…his body fought so hard but X happened etc etc. The fact she hasn’t….
She shared what was going on at the time. He was always struggling with his potassium levels. Potassium levels are linked to the functioning of the heart (is my understanding) that was also enlarged at birth.
He was in hospital, he had fluid around his heart, he was discharged, she partied for a few days, took him back to hospital, they struggled to get things under control, and he needed to be transported to a cardiac centre. He had a cardiac arrest on the way or when he had just arrived I think? And they put him on life support.
They did a scan on his brain and found that unfortunately when he had his cardiac arrest his brain had been without oxygen for too long and he no longer had brain function and it was only the machines keeping him alive, so they switched them off.
I don’t really know what more detail we need. The majority of us are not medical professionals so any further level of detail we wouldn’t really know what it means and I think people would start making assumptions about it that might not be appropriate 😬
I know we were all watching what was happening and many of us were concerned about J’s wellbeing but in the end it’s not for us to make judgements on what happened. We don’t have access to all the information or the expertise to analyse it.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I used to beleive her when her image was "I am a poor single mum of a child with disabilities". I live in Madrid and I even exchanged messasges with her on things to see and do when she was here. (child friendly). She took none of my advice obvs. I have opened my eyes now though!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Are huge graves allowed now . I know azaylia s parents had one for her and jaxon has one but when I lost our baby we was not given an option to have such a huge space .

Reactions: 2
I really like Vicky mcclure. I can’t believe she’s wearing and supporting this tit show!
I suppose she felt obliged to living in the same city.

My husband constantly reminds me he’s had cars cheaper than our prams 🤣🤣

Yeah she will be at a Pride event next saying his colours are everywhere!
This!!! Does she not realise we are in a global pandemic and rainbow colours are everywhere? They are nowt special.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She shared what was going on at the time. He was always struggling with his potassium levels. Potassium levels are linked to the functioning of the heart (is my understanding) that was also enlarged at birth.
He was in hospital, he had fluid around his heart, he was discharged, she partied for a few days, took him back to hospital, they struggled to get things under control, and he needed to be transported to a cardiac centre. He had a cardiac arrest on the way or when he had just arrived I think? And they put him on life support.
They did a scan on his brain and found that unfortunately when he had his cardiac arrest his brain had been without oxygen for too long and he no longer had brain function and it was only the machines keeping him alive, so they switched them off.
I don’t really know what more detail we need. The majority of us are not medical professionals so any further level of detail we wouldn’t really know what it means and I think people would start making assumptions about it that might not be appropriate 😬
I know we were all watching what was happening and many of us were concerned about J’s wellbeing but in the end it’s not for us to make judgements on what happened. We don’t have access to all the information or the expertise to analyse it.
this is what I worked out from her posts as well. But didn’t he have some kind of procedure under anaesthetic? And that’s when it started to go down hill?

Reactions: 1
It makes you wonder how long this shitshow will carry on . Here we have a women with a degree who could work but won’t work . Who says she is NOT financially stable but swans off to morroco for weeks on end . Who spends her days in London designer shopping . Who claims needs to find herself becoming stable but all she has is a shop selling merch from her dead son . Desperate for a car but won’t just buy a banger till she’s stable . Wants to be able to buy her house yet won’t even stay in the house !!

she really is unbelievable
I don't think she would be able to practice as a nurse soon- she won't meet revalidation criteria. Which is good because she is not a nurse-material.

Reactions: 11
Are huge graves allowed now . I know azaylia s parents had one for her and jaxon has one but when I lost our baby we was not given an option to have such a huge space .
She's bought the plot next to Jaxon for herself so she's got double the space to fill with tat.

Reactions: 4
She's bought the plot next to Jaxon for herself so she's got double the space to fill with tat.
What a shame she didn't give him all this attention when he was alive. Now she is trying to show off how much she loved him and how much she miss him.
If she miss him so terribly why was she avoiding time with him at all cost?

• Sad
  • Heart
I don't think she would be able to practice as a nurse soon- she won't meet revalidation criteria. Which is good because she is not a nurse-material.
She might have to do return to practice if she hasn’t nursed for 3 years. She needs to do 120 practice hours in 3 years to retain the title of nurse. Essentially a months full time work.

I don’t think so?? All child deaths are referred to the coroner, but that doesn’t make it a criminal investigation. Surely if it was, they wouldn’t be letting her spend such extended time abroad.

I didn’t mean because she had something to do with it, I just meant maybe she’s been advised not to. I have no idea how these things work. My medical knowledge not extends to Grey’s Anatomy and my legal stuff to Death In Paradise or Lewis 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
She might have to do return to practice if she hasn’t nursed for 3 years. She needs to do 120 practice hours in 3 years to retain the title of nurse. Essentially a months full time work.
guys don’t even bother talking about her being a nurse again. She’s learned it’s too much hard work for her. She’s a lazy witch that just wants to live off other peoples money and sanitary towel adverts once a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Should really change her name from the nurse mum . She admitted it’s not the job for her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Imagine Following the nurse mum thinking she is an actual nurse to find she’s just a beggy witch who uses her sons death to make money 👋

Reactions: 9
6E301BCC-1AE0-442D-A71E-4413370F081B.png

“Fake accounts” honey the people questioning your bullsh*t aren’t the fake ones here. And of course the car gets “taken”, you only had it because it was paid for from J’s benefits to aid HIM, it was just that you decided it was your right to have a fancy Mercedes instead of a practical car that actually met his needs. And they are clear in all the terms that if the benefit stops being paid, you lose the car. Honestly 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
This is just another reason to go on to her followers about them taking the disability car 🤦‍♀️ She’s doing it for attention to get the followers feeling sorry for her and tell her to buy the car . Such a beg honestly. We all know HUN didnt Get a fake profile message her that 😂

Reactions: 13
Really trying to pull at the followers heartstrings
Except this a question that was asked here
Is she just copy and pasting ?

Her latest story about somebody messaging her asking what happened to J.. i reckon she got her mate to send it. IF a real person or fake profile sent it she would have been MUCH MUCH ruder!! She always used to call people out and slag them off. No way is she that polite

Reactions: 15
NOnfake accounts messaged her last night . Hun just read here and didn’t like the messages . Hun just wants to let all her followers know his disability car has been taken and she is now without a car so everyone feels sorry and tells her to spend the go fund me . Instead of being a beggy witch just donate the rest of the go fund me to actual causes like you said you would nobody gives a tit that you have no car 😳🤷🏼‍♀️

and the reply to whoever messaged her is also yet false . You have struggled to do anything since it happened pull the other one love you been in Morroco for three weeks partying dressed to the nines come back and spent the week in London shopping for designer gear and living your best insta hun life 🤢

she’s clearly stressing because everyone finally sees through her bullshit ….

this is what I worked out from her posts as well. But didn’t he have some kind of procedure under anaesthetic? And that’s when it started to go down hill?
Wasn’t it the endoscopy she was begging for to find another reason for the vomiting (even though I’m sure the medical professionals knew why he was vomiting so knew it was pointless and risky as it would involve a General anaesthetic)?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.