TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying so hard to be like Saf & Ash…the funeral, the resting place, letting strangers visit.. its creepy AF! The whole situation just weirds me out.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's copying them because she doesn't know how to act? She also sees their "popularity" on social media and wants the same for herself

Reactions: 7
She’s really milking the lack of car isn’t she. “Seems pointless getting a taxi to the gym” So would driving, walk then!
It is so inappropriate to invite internet strangers to your son’s resting place. The thought of a random person trampling over his grave, taking selfie’s…just no.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't agree on the car front, The car isn't there to give a keira a certain amount of freedom, its not for the keira at all she shouldn't of even been using it for anything unrelated to Jaxon. I also think 8 weeks to return a car that was never yours or for you is quite reasonable. Motability are also pretty good for giving extension for a couple of weeks if you have good reason. But then I suppose you'd actually need to be in the country to do that and 'freedom' is not a good reason to extend.
Whilst it's sad people have to deal with this when they are grieving I don't think it's unreasonable.

Also to add if you return your car in good condition you can get up to a grand financial assistance. Motability and dla/pip also have plenty of schemes in place to help families out in these situations.
I didn’t say the car was there to give her freedom. I said I could understand *why* she would want a car, *but* that she could probably have replaced it with something sensible by cutting back on the Morocco trip which did not look at all cheap. But she won’t want sensible run around, she’ll want something flashy.

Reactions: 9
At this point she might as sell bleeping tickets to his grave.
She makes me sick.
All the flashing lights on at night and things close to someone else’s (I’m assuming child’s grave) is just awful. I’d be beyond myself to go visit a grave of my child or loved one and see that carry on.
She is just selfish and a complete chav.

Reactions: 15
I kinda think it’s wrong she shared a pic of the person that left Jaxon a windmill, it has their name and school on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
His poor dad can’t believe she’s letting stranger go to his grave . Not everyone will go with pure intentions someone might wreak it and it will be her fault

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for J’s dad. He seems to be a private guy who has also lost his son. Yet Katie makes it look like he doesn’t exist and is making it all about her. Disgusting really

Reactions: 20
I'd be so pissed off if I was visiting the resting place of my loved one and there was a sea of strangers surrounding a grave close by just because they feel the need to jump on the bandwagon. What's worse is shes telling people to visit knowing they will share it on there stories, it is a place of rest, for quietness and relflectivness not a bleeping attraction for people to take selfies at for her bleeping engagement.
I would not want some random stranger on the internet to visit my child’s grave, very bizarre

Reactions: 12
All the ‘me & you just Jaxon and mummy’ is SO hurtful to his poor dad 😔
She’s loving it all really isn’t she, she’s never felt so special and important, just how she felt entitled when he was alive. She’s just vile

She’s 100% the last person who should have been given a disabled child. All the nurse thing did was stop her listening to the health professionals as she always felt she knew better. I hope she changes her handle soon

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Let's hope that when his Dad gets chance to visit the cemetery he leaves something "from Daddy" for all the weirdos visiting a stranger's grave to see.

It’s really vile to invite complete strangers to your child’s resting place . I genuinely think kaytee has something wrong with her maybe sociapath

Reactions: 13
Let's hope that when his Dad gets chance to visit the cemetery he leaves something "from Daddy" for all the weirdos visiting a stranger's grave to see.
If he did do that it wouldn’t surprise me if Kathleen took it away, after all it doesn’t fit with her aesthetic of “me and him and all my followers against the world”

Reactions: 12
Not many have visited really have they . No flowers or anything . You would think her family would have visited and left flowers etc . It definitely looks like it’s been left a while . She is definitely copying saf and Ashley cain .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.