TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never have I ever been desperate for something but fussy over the colour . She’s nothing but a beg . She’s had over 50k for a funeral and now she’s begging for a car !! She makes me sick honestly 🤮

Reactions: 10
She’s 100% on the beg for a car. Why announce you can’t cope without one and are on autotrader asking strangers what colour she should be looking for?! Makes me sick!
These ‘influencers’ are basically modern day equivalents to con men/women who pretend to be homeless and sit on the streets begging.

(Yes I know homelessness is a problem and there is genuinely homeless peopel on the streets however there are many con artists too.)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why not get a real job and buy your own car ffs . She’s a lazy witch . She’s basically asking for another go fund me or justification from her followers to use the fund me money !! disgusting honestly and if your that desperate colour wouldn’t matter .

Reactions: 7
Does it matter what colour the car is so long as it gets you to the cemetery? I had a csection 3weeks ago and I cant drive, my babies are in NICU, I'm reliant on taxis and my partner or dad bringing me in when my partners in work. I can't use my car. But I don't care what car I come in so long as I can sit here.

duck off Kath. Buy any old bleeping car stop looking for justification to spend the funds you said you'd donate.

And it won't be a banger she buys, it'll be something that shows her off too. I'd be happy with a clapped out Ford focus so long as it got me from a to b
My partner bought his Ford Focus 6 years ago for £500! Apart from a few cheap repairs, that little bad boy is still going, it was cheaper than our pram 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Classy of her to bring the cemetary into it. Sure didn't seem bothered about visiting it the last few months she's been in Cornwall/ Morocco/ London, but now she desperately wants a car to visit j's grave. Truth is, if she wanted to get to the grave she would, car or no car. She got around London to shop and meet her managers no problem, but now getting the bus or taxi to the grave is not an option???

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I hate to be that person, but unless she’s moved house... she doesn’t live 10 miles from the cemetery

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Why bring she can’t go the grave into it , was she bothered when she was in morroco the last three weeks . Was she bothered since coming back and pissing off to London NO . Nothing would stop me getting to my sons grave I would walk if I had too !! She’s such a manipulative person she knows exactly what to say to get people feeling sorry for her . She just wants the go ahead to use the go fund me money !!

Reactions: 14
She’s asking someone if the person who she wants to buy a car from has got back to them SO what’s with the colour choice. Surely it’s the one she’s asking the question about

Why bring she can’t go the grave into it , was she bothered when she was in morroco the last three weeks . Was she bothered since coming back and pissing off to London NO . Nothing would stop me getting to my sons grave I would walk if I had too !! She’s such a manipulative person she knows exactly what to say to get people feeling sorry for her . She just wants the go ahead to use the go fund me money !!
Yep, she wants the validation from her followers

Reactions: 4
The way she’s trying to rationalise how much she *needs* a car (with a screenshot of a message she sent last Thursday?!?) makes me think she’s about to unveil something ridiculous.
I mean let’s be honest, this is the third time she’s dropped that she doesn’t have a car in 3 days after not mentioning anything about the previous car having to go at the time.
Shes prepping and trying to raise sympathy now because she knows that what she has her eye on will raise eyebrows.
And I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it’s orange and she pictures herself in it wearing the matching hideous clinical waste coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s really Rinsing this whole colour thing isn’t she. I don’t get it
Makes me laugh, her last car was black. She didn't give a tit about colour when J was alive. Now she's got a brand to promote of course her car has to be colour 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s really Rinsing this whole colour thing isn’t she. I don’t get it
It’s not like J wore rainbows? I always dress my kid in rainbows, so it would make sense if I found comfort in colours?

Also I’m thick, can someone explain why her car had to be returned so quickly? Is it because it was under J’s name? Would she be given the option to buy that car if the “lease” came to an end?

Reactions: 6
Yesterday- not buying a car
Today - buying a car

She is a first time driver at the age of 30. She passed a year or so ago. She coped before without a car, she can cope again. Get a taxi or the bus. This has nothing to do with wanting to visit J, she is on her way back from london on the train feeling like its beneath her to be using public transport.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Iv avoided her stories/posts for a while as none of it sits right with me. But she was in Morocco? Who with? She's not working how can she afford that 🤔

I Know everyone grieves differently but what parent goes off on holiday so soon after losing their child!

Reactions: 6
Btw I’m Nottingham and I love Vicky McClure. She’s a big supporter of people who are Nottingham based; she did/does a lot of charity work at QMC and she helped produce and support homegrown talent (e.g. CharityShop Sue). I’m not surprised she’s supporting Kaytee.

Reactions: 13
Creepy how she copy’s Ashley cain . The nails like saf . The over the top funeral having strangers line the streets . The huge grave with all kinds on it . The sudden obsession with colours just because azaylia had the colour orange , it’s creepy and it’s so obvious because those who followed the threads will know she never had any colour in jaxons life . When he passed away it was blue now it’s rainbows . Strange . She’s also copying Ashley with doing stories everytime she now sees jaxons colours which keys be honest it’s rainbow colours so you will see them everywhere 🤦‍♀️🤯

Btw I’m Nottingham and I love Vicky McClure. She’s a big supporter of people who are Nottingham based; she did/does a lot of charity work at QMC and she helped produce and support homegrown talent (e.g. CharityShop Sue). I’m not surprised she’s supporting Kaytee.
EXCUSE ME LAY-DEH

Off topic but I bloody love charity shop sue

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also I’m thick, can someone explain why her car had to be returned so quickly? Is it because it was under J’s name? Would she be given the option to buy that car if the “lease” came to an end?
It was a motability car in J’s name. Their policy is you can only keep it for two weeks after the person dies to sort out their affairs, then it needs to be returned to the dealer

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.