TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have sent t shirts out to other influencers. It’s telling that so few of them are featuring them…

Reactions: 13
I don’t think her merch shop is doing well . She mentioned yesterday she needs to be sable before giving the rest of the fund me away . 🤯 she needs to have bought her house she said . I think deep down she knows without jaxon she is nothing . The shop won’t last long people only bought out of sadness for her .

Reactions: 10
Omg 😳 she has no shame at all . Never actually known anybody sell T-shirt’s of they’re son who is no longer here to total strangers for money x

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Here you go guys. If she sells a shirt for 19 she makes £4.50 so of that she says 45p will go to charity. So say she’s sold about 1000 that’s over 4K there for her Prada purse
£4.50 profit on a £19 t-shirt lol... She needs a cricut and do it all herself man. Would save her loads of money. Not that I'm giving her ideas.. damn, I am. Kath I want my 10%

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s very silent today is it because the last two days she’s lost followers due to the bullshit she’s been talking 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
My guess is she designed the “I am” stuff for the shop and decided then that would be the colour scheme. She then decided to start saying “his colours” like it was always was the case knowing the majority of her followers would act like they totally knew the whole time these were *his colours* and not want to admit they have no idea what she’s talking about. She started dropping that a bit before she launched the shop, so it would be embedded that this is personal to J (even though it wasn’t).
Everything was so planned.
Yeah I’m not so sure she even came up with that all by herself either…my friend bought these from Asda a couple of months ago

81DAFF2C-0570-49C0-9B89-3B6321555972.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She coped perfectly fine without carers when she was abroad. J didn’t need carers, she wanted em so she could use them for stay in childcare so she could do what she liked, when she liked and with whoever she liked.
You are bang on. I can’t fathom how she would even have the nerve to fight for this as if it was her god given right 😳

Reactions: 7
She’s 100% on the beg for a car. Why announce you can’t cope without one and are on autotrader asking strangers what colour she should be looking for?! Makes me sick!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s 100% on the beg for a car. Why announce you can’t cope without one and are on autotrader asking strangers what colour she should be looking for?! Makes me sick!
Colour shouldn’t matter if she’s desperate 🙄

Reactions: 19
Does it matter what colour the car is so long as it gets you to the cemetery? I had a csection 3weeks ago and I cant drive, my babies are in NICU, I'm reliant on taxis and my partner or dad bringing me in when my partners in work. I can't use my car. But I don't care what car I come in so long as I can sit here.

duck off Kath. Buy any old bleeping car stop looking for justification to spend the funds you said you'd donate.

And it won't be a banger she buys, it'll be something that shows her off too. I'd be happy with a clapped out Ford focus so long as it got me from a to b

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How is she even buying a car not working and after admitting she isn’t financially stable? I know if I wasn’t and hadn’t worked for months and months on end I wouldn’t be buying a car. And if by some miracle I scrapped the funds together, the colour would be the least of my worries.

Reactions: 13
Either hoping to be offered or she’s spending that fund on a car but only because so many of you told her to it 🤣🤣🤣 how many times we heard that!

Reactions: 8
Surely she should be more bothered about how many miles is on the car and if its a legit sale with no previous accidents rather than what colour it should be… shes sitting on 100k free money, shes not gonna buy no crappy 2nd hand car from auto trader

Reactions: 16
how she going to buy and run a car? she probably forgets she will have to insure it and pay for everything herself for once..... well herself I mean with the go fund me money 😕

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.