TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personal attack ? The rave thread is on the home page , this woman has stolen money that was to be used for her son and spent it on a greedy lavish lifestyle to come across as an insta “hun” ,
Posting stories abroad living it up in a pandemic when her poor son isn’t even cold in the ground. Her friends go visit his grave not his own mother ? Come on even you should see what she is doing is so wrong ! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly this.. grief is not an excuse to be an asshole nor an excuse to become insta "famous" which is exactly what she is doing, anyone that can't see that needs to give their heads a wobble

Reactions: 16
I am sorry if my comments come across in a bad way . I have been in the same position kaytee has , I lost my baby two years ago and I realise everybody grieves differently but one thing for sure is NO parent has ever gone as far as set up a merch shop based on a dead child selling T-shirt’s with her dead son on with wings .

so many things questionable with her behaviour before and after his death that Leave a bad taste in a lot of people’s mouths . I would have more respect if she just went and grieved and stop with the insta hun lifestyle funded by the money raised for his funeral !! I was going to stop commenting but I realise that clearly you know nothing about kaytee or seen other threads or maybe you know her personally either way I am not going to stop commenting .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think as soon as anyone posts on a thread like this you run the risk of coming across badly. It’s a sensitive subject to comment on. I think one thing is for sure though….none of us will ever come across as badly as Kaytee!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m honestly not surprised at all. Some of her posts really are unsavoury. She was gifted a life changing amount of money (not for the first time) after Jaxon died and is parading herself in VERY expensive shops whilst complaining she can’t buy her home and doesn’t have a car. Doesn’t come across very well!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There is so much anger from one poster that it’s worrying tbh. Being so invested in a stranger & almost obsessively posting, commenting, dragging, attacking her daily... It’s what gives tattle a bad name, but again, it’s not healthy. I’ll no longer read here as the venom is too much.
Bye! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep! Doesn’t come across well at all. Yes we are making assumptions that she is using the donated money to fund her lifestyle. This could be wrong. But if that’s the case and she can afford coats costing well over 1k and luxury holidays then why couldn’t she have used that money for Jaxon’s funeral and why can’t she buy herself a cheap runaround and look into a deposit for a mortgage. Nights out aren’t cheap either especially in London.

Before anyone says it no of course I wouldn’t begrudge a grieving parent letting their hair down but which narrative is it…she can afford this lifestyle or she can’t and if she can’t then where is the money coming from 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There is so much anger from one poster that it’s worrying tbh. Being so invested in a stranger & almost obsessively posting, commenting, dragging, attacking her daily... It’s what gives tattle a bad name, but again, it’s not healthy. I’ll no longer read here as the venom is too much.
Kaytee if this is you.
DONT BUY THAT bleeping HIDEOUS COAT, I wouldn’t have even tried that thing on! Girllll you looked like bleeping Kenny from South Park

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t obsessively post . I post the same as any other person on threads do . I certainly don’t have anger towards kaytee . I think any parent reading this thread would in fact feel the same way I feel . As parents you do anything for your child and it’s clear that kaytee didn’t . I also don’t attack kaytee daily . The fact only my comments seem to rattle you tells me I’m clearly saying something true that seems to trigger yourself !! I have a feeling this is kaytee and the only reason she wants to stop me commenting is because she hates the truth and that’s what I speak . Nothing I have ever said is assumptions it’s all based on proof from what kaytee herself posts …… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She just posted about the coat .. what are the chances. I’m so HAPPY you didn’t buy that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure legally what the deal is with the money, but morally the only right thing to do is to give it away to the hospital or charities that helped Jaxon whilst he was alive. If she was really that fussed about her followers and/or her son, she’d also post a breakdown of what the money was spent on so far.

Reactions: 15
Hmmm she didn’t buy it because of the price. Surely she knows posting these things is going to rile people up. Let’s be honest she doesnt earn money she begs. People that have donated need their eyes opening.
It’s like I said though; people donated so she could get back on her feet, get a job even a car I’m sure people would agree isn’t selfish because she’s lost her car and people needa Car I guess.
But she’s spending it on posh holidays most people that donated would dream of going on but could never afford

Reactions: 9
Completely agree. I think the donators would be happy to see her using the money for a car or to put a roof over her head. Instead she’s in Moncler checking out rude gal coats and prancing round Morocco for 3 weeks in prada slides!

I very nearly donated myself. Until I read here about her accepting donations directly and asking for money for coffees. Can’t afford a coffee in the hospital but can afford to go out to Alton Towers and pay London drink prices!

Reactions: 20
I don’t obsessively post . I post the same as any other person on threads do . I certainly don’t have anger towards kaytee . I think any parent reading this thread would in fact feel the same way I feel . As parents you do anything for your child and it’s clear that kaytee didn’t . I also don’t attack kaytee daily . The fact only my comments seem to rattle you tells me I’m clearly saying something true that seems to trigger yourself !! I have a feeling this is kaytee and the only reason she wants to stop me commenting is because she hates the truth and that’s what I speak . Nothing I have ever said is assumptions it’s all based on proof from what kaytee herself posts …… 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think they were just looking to rattle people and get a reaction by saying that because no one was agreeing with them.
I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I think they’re gone now. If they come back just remember they’re only winding theirself up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s clearly rattled over how many followers she lost yesterday so feels the need to explain she didn’t buy the coat .then again she’s probably begging so someone buys it her

Here we go clearly she reads here …. If you don’t want the rest of the money then give it to a charity ……… oh wait she won’t

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She's on her stories explaining that people have told her to use the go fund me for the car or house but she isn't going to. There is no way she will donating all that money charity. She will find a way of justifying it coming her way like she did with the previous fund raisers I.e. the hot tub.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I stopped following a while ago, but I felt compelled to inform Kaytee that actually the kids with cancer facilities aren't bleeping wonderful, I expected them to be good - but I had no experience. My boy has been diagnosed with Leukemia and now I do have experience I can tell you they aren't wonderful! but our care is good and that's what matters x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.