TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only is she now spending thoasand of jaxons money on exspensive eclogues it also looks like she’s been a carboot sale 😂😂🤦‍♀️ Looks tacky . Profiting from her dead son sorry but it’s the lowest of the low .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t lost a Child, but I don’t understand this dressing up, posing, smirking with makeup, it really makes me uncomfortable. I feel like if you went through a trauma like she has and had days where you looked normal, dressed up with makeup would you pose like a twit in mirrors and shops?
My mum lost my sister, from what I remember of that time, she did none of this, she was too busy studying and having 2 kids to look after. She could just about function on a day to day basis, I used to do the cleaning as early on she just didn’t give a tit About anything.

I find it uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 15
Basically she loves spending money and reads here and knows more and more people finally eee her fir the evil witch she is so now she has to make excuses when going away and spending money ….. like the cost trying to claim it’s for her to remind her if jaxon . Girls delusional . When I lost my baby I couldn’t bare to even go out let alone be shopping in designer shops like this drip

Revolve around jaxon

kaytee hun couldn’t even dedicate her life to her son instead she changed his medications and stopped his feeds so she could spend more time in the gym eye bleeping herself and the never ending nights out….. she has no shame at all !!!!!

Reactions: 10
Sorry but she don’t look like a grieving mother to me . Let’s face it this was everything she did when she dumped jaxon with the carers day and night !! Seems to me hun is haooy she finally got her freedom back

Reactions: 12
How the fuq does trying on an expensive AWFUL orange coat revolve around Jaxon ?!!!
Can afford to , and feels well enough go out shopping for designer gangsta clobber , yet can't face to be at home....she's despicable

I seriously cannot stand her . She literally boils my piss . Be fake crying into her phone again later . She’s unbelievable how her followers cannot see past her bulkshit I don’t know 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I personally don’t go in to shops that stock expensive brands like that unless I’m on the hunt to buy something. And I certainly don’t try it on unless I’m seriously thinking about buying it. She ain’t window shopping.

Reactions: 18
The lifestyle she is wanting won’t last . Only so many go fund me until everyone starts to realise she’s a skank . If she set one up now I don’t even think it would do as well as others have . The only reason people donated is for jaxon to have a good send off but greed got the better so she took 40k more than needed . She has no car and no house that she actually owns and the way she is spending the go fund me won’t last long 🙄

Fairly certain girl in stories is the loon who ‘bought’ the T-shirt with J on 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I seriously cannot stand her . She literally boils my piss . Be fake crying into her phone again later . She’s unbelievable how her followers cannot see past her bulkshit I don’t know 🤦‍♀️
Boils my piss 😂😂 gets me every time!

What gets me is she must know that people are going to assume she’s spending the go fund me money on herself even if she isn’t. So why then pose in a (rude girl) Moncler coat and put it on your stories?! It’s like she can’t help herself! She could try that coat on AND buy it under the radar she’s got some front!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fairly certain girl in stories is the loon who ‘bought’ the T-shirt with J on 🤢
She's a film girl or something... maybe Kath has talking to her in the hopes she'll do something for her.. brand video or some tit who knows.

Reactions: 4
She's a film girl or something... maybe Kath has talking to her in the hopes she'll do something for her.. brand video or some tit who knows.
That’s the one couldn’t remember her username. and what’s the etiquette with wearing the T-shirt… do you wear it around K but it might upset her or only wear it when she can’t see it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thing is people donated money when it way passed the 10k set so that she could pay her bills, yeah maybe even buy a standard car to get her by now she’s lost hers and sort herself out until she got a job.
A JOB.
Instead she uses it to swan off on holiday and buy expensive clothes

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s taking the piss that jacket is so expensive she’s not worked in years properly so it’s definitely go fund me money

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.