TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s either in Selfridges which nearest to us is in Birmingham or Marni has done a pop up shop which i highly doubt as Marin is an Italian Luxury brand that is over priced for looking like you’ve dropped out of a Fashion course at uni & this is what you’ve got to show for it. 😂

Reactions: 5
I haven’t lost a Child, but I don’t understand this dressing up, posing, smirking with makeup, it really makes me uncomfortable. I feel like if you went through a trauma like she has and had days where you looked normal, dressed up with makeup would you pose like a twit in mirrors and shops?
My mum lost my sister, from what I remember of that time, she did none of this, she was too busy studying and having 2 kids to look after. She could just about function on a day to day basis, I used to do the cleaning as early on she just didn’t give a tit About anything.

I find it uncomfortable to watch
Oh but she's only doing it for jaxon. The full face of makeup, clubbing, holidays, spas, 2k coats, 200 quid trainers, new wardrobe, new nails and weekends away.... all for jaxon. She's got the perfect excuse ready if anyone messages her to say it's odd that she seems to be living her best designer life.... It's what j would have wanted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seeing “jaxons colours” everywhere is highly convenient. I’m sure not at all related to the on going tribute to the NHS staff and keyworkers who kept us going throughout the pandemic??
What was the motif the whole country was encouraged to display to show our gratitude?? 🤨🤔🤔

Reactions: 27
I think the rainbow theme is her excuse for wanting to buy lots of things but so she can flaunt it this time. She tried to blend designer things in to shot in the past, now aslong as it's one of the rainbow colours she can show everyone what she has treated herself to and claim its J inspired. Saf and Ash buy or get gifted orange things, she wouldn't want to restrict herself like that. Red shoes? J Inspired. Blue dress? J inspired and so on.

Who knows what went down at her engagement party? Has anyone found out what really happened. We know the engagement ended that night but what happened for that to happen?

Reactions: 15
funny how all these loved ones are around and being there to support her now when they was never to be seen when jaxon was alive (from what she showed anyway)

Reactions: 21
She deffo bought that coat. Watch her wear it next month when the temp drops!!! And say she used ‘ad’ money to save up for it or some bullshit What a horrible cow. If her followers can’t see through her 💩 now… I will be surprised!! Then again, 110k don’t actually follow her do they. They are bot accounts also bought out of go fund me money

I am seriously taken back by her behaviour, make up and hair all done up, out shopping, prancing around on Instagram. Let’s not ignore the massive shopping bag in the back ground of her stories… not the first time she has been spoiling herself!!! I’m not sure I would be back to normal so soon after losing my son. The thought doesn’t even bare thinking about and I hate comment on the way someone grieves but she is quite literally having the time of her life isn’t she

Reactions: 26
This is the lifestyle she wanted when she had jaxon . He was always left with carers day and night why she was out living her best insta life . It’s no surprise that she is NOT a grieving . She does not help herself with the way she is acting . Not seen her at his grave since coming home from morroco . everynody grieves differently me personally I could not leave the house it took a full year for me to go out for lunch with friends . It’s been twelve weeks and so far she’s been partying in morroci . Shopping sprees full face of make up . Everyday is a battle when grieving often you will find yourself crying in the day but she clearly has no emotions . Jaxon did not deserve the life he had with her and he does not deserve to be exploited to line her pockets !!! Imagine walking into a designer shop and buying a thoasand pound coat knowing the money your using to buy it was from using your dead child to financially gain scummy !!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the rainbow theme is her excuse for wanting to buy lots of things but so she can flaunt it this time. She tried to blend designer things in to shot in the past, now aslong as it's one of the rainbow colours she can show everyone what she has treated herself to and claim its J inspired. Saf and Ash buy or get gifted orange things, she wouldn't want to restrict herself like that. Red shoes? J Inspired. Blue dress? J inspired and so on.

Who knows what went down at her engagement party? Has anyone found out what really happened. We know the engagement ended that night but what happened for that to happen?
totally missed the engagement stuff, what happened??

Reactions: 1
Nobody is attacking anybody . Nothing wrong with this thread . Everything on this thread has been posted from kaytee Instagram . She stopped his feeds and went against advice from professionals and he lost so much weight he was skeletal. She changed his medications and openly admitted it to her followers . I think you will find that everything on this thread is from her own mouth . If the truth hurts then so be it !! You cannot come onto the thread and say it’s all being assumed when it’s from the horses mouth !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she’s either in Selfridges which nearest to us is in Birmingham or Marni has done a pop up shop which i highly doubt as Marin is an Italian Luxury brand that is over priced for looking like you’ve dropped out of a Fashion course at uni & this is what you’ve got to show for it. 😂
Shes in London

Reactions: 3
grieving mother does not act how she is acting … but let’s just say she is a grieving mother . It does not exscuse the fact she is financially gaining from her dead child !! When he was alive he was left with carers day and night why she lived her best life . everything on these threads has come from her own mouth . Many people have joined this thread lately questioning kaytee s behaviour. Many have read back on previous threads and found themselves shocked at all the things she has done and said on her Instagram . I will not apologise for anything because that women is an absolute disgrace and the things she put jaxon through is disgusting . as long as it’s kept on tattle I don’t see why this thread should be shut . You clearly have no idea what this women is like l grieving or not the way she is behaving is not one of a grieving mother .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nobody is attacking anybody . Nothing wrong with this thread . Everything on this thread has been posted from kaytee Instagram . She stopped his feeds and went against advice from professionals and he lost so much weight he was skeletal. She changed his medications and openly admitted it to her followers . I think you will find that everything on this thread is from her own mouth . If the truth hurts then so be it !! You cannot come onto the thread and say it’s all being assumed when it’s from the horses mouth !!!
Saying “she clearly has no emotions” is your presumption, that is hurtful. So much anger here, it’s not healthy.

Reactions: 3
a lot of things posted on the thread are genuine concerns however a lot is also without any foundation. For example there was a comment that she wouldn’t buy him a duggee top and how he was only dressed in beige, but yet the last photograph she posted on her grid of him he is in an duggee top with a rainbow. Yes he has worn a lot of beige but a quick scroll through her feed will reveal he did wear blues, greens, reds, etc. His room also had colour painted in it. He’d colourful birthday cakes etc.

The comments about how she hasn’t been to his grave from she came home from Morocco are also without foundation how does anyone know this to be factual?! Even if she hasn’t been to his grave everyone grieves differently. When I experienced a sudden death I went on 3 holidays to escape reality I couldn’t physically cope being here without them being here, I rarely go to their grave because it gives me so much pain I prefer to grieve for them in places I have memories with them. But to get back to the point. Yes she has done some really questionable things but a lot of things posted aren’t all from what she has said there are things posted here that simply aren’t true, and it’s an interpretation someone’s made. I think it’s such a sensitive subject and that’s why this thread does feel wrong. My own fault for reading it I guess! Question the unethical things but making things up is just bizarre to me.

Reactions: 11
I’ve got to be honest I think there’s similar been said on the Ashley Cain thread and no one has suggested closing that or that it’s a personal attack.

I do understand that it could look distasteful passing judgement on someone who has lost their son. However I think when you’ve had such a large amount of money donated to you in many forms that you have to accept people are going to make assumptions. That was a hell of a lot of money to be raised for a funeral with no mention at all of what has happened to the surplus. No way did the funeral cost over 40k so to then see her in designer shops trying on coats that cost more than some people earn in a month. Assumptions are going to be made as to how she could afford that but couldn’t afford to give her child a good send off. Same with a 3 week holiday to Morocco and designer sliders etc. If she doesn’t want people to make assumptions then don’t splash it all over social media.

I know if I’d had so much money donated to me and my family Id feel I had to explain every purchase there’s been no transparency with this money at all. Nor with the proceeds of the 398.

Reactions: 25
This feels like such a personal attack on her now. This is not okay. So much is being presumed by people that, unless you know her personally, you are taking from her social media, and guessing, filling in blanks, presuming about her life. Everyone grieves differently. This thread is not okay. The constant attacks on a grieving mum are not okay.
Why are you here then, it's not a rave thread. This thread isn't full of strangers that are filling in the blanks. Have you read all 9 threads? I dont understand how people can defend her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve got to be honest I think there’s similar been said on the Ashley Cain thread and no one has suggested closing that or that it’s a personal attack.

I do understand that it could look distasteful passing judgement on someone who has lost their son. However I think when you’ve had such a large amount of money donated to you in many forms that you have to accept people are going to make assumptions. That was a hell of a lot of money to be raised for a funeral with no mention at all of what has happened to the surplus. No way did the funeral cost over 40k so to then see her in designer shops trying on coats that cost more than some people earn in a month. Assumptions are going to be made as to how she could afford that but couldn’t afford to give her child a good send off. Same with a 3 week holiday to Morocco and designer sliders etc. If she doesn’t want people to make assumptions then don’t splash it all over social media.

I know if I’d had so much money donated to me and my family Id feel I had to explain every purchase there’s been no transparency with this money at all. Nor with the proceeds of the 398.
Plus, funeral directors don't charge/charge very little for children's funerals. She probably had to paid for the grave if she intends being buried there too, and definitely flowers but most businesses involved in the funeral industry do not charge the rates they charge for adult funerals, if they charge at all.

Reactions: 12
Perhaps you should stick to following neurotypical children and their parents, Its hard for some people to look beyond the disability and notice when someone is being mistreated. It's easier to focus on the mother and feel sorry for her isn't it. Enjoy your other threads doing the stuff that gives tattle a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Personal attack ? The rave thread is on the home page , this woman has stolen money that was to be used for her son and spent it on a greedy lavish lifestyle to come across as an insta “hun” ,
Posting stories abroad living it up in a pandemic when her poor son isn’t even cold in the ground. Her friends go visit his grave not his own mother ? Come on even you should see what she is doing is so wrong ! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.