TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His bedroom wa s never colourful her whole house was white and beige he was never in colourful clothing

Reactions: 6
These are the shoes, doesn’t read like she’s gifted them
I was just coming on about the Jordan’s. She’s bleeping infuriating. She needs to be questioned about the money she’s spending,because I know for sure that those would have cost £100+ in fact you’re probably looking at more around £200! Personalised Jordans in your sons favourite not-really-had-chance-to-like-because-you-only-put-him-in-beige colours. Honest to god, I’m seething! She’s a dick

Reactions: 13
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm not an expert on social housing. But she must know that without buying that house, she isn't entitled to live there. She won't be on a life time tenancy as they stopped these ages ago, so they would boot her out and are not under obligation to rehouse her as she has no dependent. Simple fact is she is not a priority. Let alone if they done financial checks to check she couldn't afford private rent on a one bedroom place as that's certainly all the housing would allocate if at all. Let's be fair, Kathleen wouldn't want to move to a bedsit or flat, it's not in keeping with her image she loves so much.

As for the car, the deposit she paid up front, you don't get back. There is a good will gesture on return of the car for around £500 but that's dependent on condition
If she is paying full rent then she will be able to stay. I used to live in a three-bed ISOS house on my own. I used to ring them to tell them I would be happy downsizing if someone else needed it but they said I had to do the exchange myself. I ended up doing a swap on Facebook House Swap! I couldn't believe the housing association attitude. I thought they would bite my hand off. May have changed now though.

Doesnt bedroom tax only apply if you get housing benefit? If your paying full rent its irrelevant.
Yes it only applies if you are on benefits.

Reactions: 3
Couldn't imagine losing my child and my first thought being how I could still profit off of them 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sorry but those shoes are so tacky

I wonder if the reason she constantly wears something related to J is so people ask and she is able to speak about it and get sympathy?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but those shoes are so tacky

I wonder if the reason she constantly wears something related to J is so people ask and she is able to speak about it and get sympathy?
I get Joey Tribbiani vibes off her, that episode where he wears Porsche clothing. Dressing head to toe in Jaxon themed clothes makes it seem like she is attention seeking and using it as a conversation starter so she can talk about her brand or be recognised. It looks desperate and tacky, I feel uncomfortable with the direction she wants to take this so called brand. If she really had to do something it should have been classy, now I can see her eventually wearing and selling a tracksuit like Ladbaby's sausage roll one but with J's face all over it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I first read here I thought it was a bit harsh after checking her instagram and realising her little boy had sadly passed. I then read from the first thread and wow I'm shocked!
Does anybody know what j was diagnosed with?
I gave birth at Leicester in 2014 and was able to donate my cord to AN.

Reactions: 4
“Everything I do is for you” buying a bleeping coat?! make it make sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
When I first read here I thought it was a bit harsh after checking her instagram and realising her little boy had sadly passed. I then read from the first thread and wow I'm shocked!
Does anybody know what j was diagnosed with?
I gave birth at Leicester in 2014 and was able to donate my cord to AN.
Same. However her stories are now becoming more and more transparent!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.