TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The £7k or so extra she paid for the Merc, then extra for the sunroof came out of the gofundme for carers. Sad that j never saw a penny of the money raised for him. Even his mobility car was chosen by his mum for her own Insta shots.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anyone see the jacket she posted not exactly cheap ……. So she spends 550 on a jacket she’s scummy that money was for jaxons funeral she could have stopped at the goal !!!!
she would have got it gifted or heavily discounted if she messaged off her page and said her boy had passed… her 4 poster bed was over £700 too

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And her customised trainers which I can’t imagine were cheap either, but oh they are in the Jaxon ‘colours’ so that’s ok.

Reactions: 5
The non stop sharing/obsession with colours all of a sudden. It's like branding class 101. When j was alive he wore mainly beige, his room was all white, she paid 700 to have his bed painted white ffs, her whole aesthetic with him and her was always white/ beige/ grey. There was no sensory equipment in the house. Look back at all the photos, no colours. When he went to school they started teaching him colours, even then Kathy was living her best beige life. So it's sad that she's chosen colours as j's 'branding' just so she can market and sell him off piece by piece. It's all so contrived and fake. Her nails, clothes, bangles, branding. All fake. There's nothing authentically j in her shop at all. To even have a shop selling j merch is revolting, but then to create whole fake persona is just appalling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm not an expert on social housing. But she must know that without buying that house, she isn't entitled to live there. She won't be on a life time tenancy as they stopped these ages ago, so they would boot her out and are not under obligation to rehouse her as she has no dependent. Simple fact is she is not a priority. Let alone if they done financial checks to check she couldn't afford private rent on a one bedroom place as that's certainly all the housing would allocate if at all. Let's be fair, Kathleen wouldn't want to move to a bedsit or flat, it's not in keeping with her image she loves so much.

As for the car, the deposit she paid up front, you don't get back. There is a good will gesture on return of the car for around £500 but that's dependent on condition

Reactions: 11
I do find the colour thing strange . To me it’s almost like she is copying saf and ash . They have all orange she has gone for colourful . She had a huge grave decorated like ash and saf with azaylia it’s almost like she is copying them .

everything was beige in her house and what jaxon wore . It’s insulting to now have colours when he never had that in life it was just misery being left with carers why his mum was in the next room or out partying !!!

Reactions: 18
And her customised trainers which I can’t imagine were cheap either, but oh they are in the Jaxon ‘colours’ so that’s ok.
I followed the tag on the photo, they start at about £200, and that's the price for the most basic customisation options.

• Wow
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm not an expert on social housing. But she must know that without buying that house, she isn't entitled to live there. She won't be on a life time tenancy as they stopped these ages ago, so they would boot her out and are not under obligation to rehouse her as she has no dependent. Simple fact is she is not a priority. Let alone if they done financial checks to check she couldn't afford private rent on a one bedroom place as that's certainly all the housing would allocate if at all. Let's be fair, Kathleen wouldn't want to move to a bedsit or flat, it's not in keeping with her image she loves so much.

As for the car, the deposit she paid up front, you don't get back. There is a good will gesture on return of the car for around £500 but that's dependent on condition
depends on council/housing association. Aslong as she’s paying full rent now, I dont think it matters. They wont do financial checks Unless they have requested it because she has said she cant afford to pay bills, which I doubt. Technically she’s not working and doesnt have an income. Just living off the frundraiser money she has. For now, she can stay as long as she wants Providing she pays her bills. There’s loads of people in houses they shouldn’t be in. Elderly couples living in 4 bed houses, but because they pay their rent, they can stay there.

Reactions: 9
The colours thing is branding, pure and simple. She never dressed Jaxon in bright colours. Never decorated his room in bright colours. Never took him to sensory play rooms or parks with bright colours.

She’s retrospectively reinvented Jaxon’s image to fit a certain aesthetic that is more marketable. And that is why she is bleeping sick in the head.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
It's so sad that j's last Christmas was spent isolated because of C19 and now I'm reading she didn't get him presents? I will admit my post natal depression was so awful last year and then being told last minute we couldn't see family - for the first year ever I hated Xmas and just wanted it to be over. My son was only 4 months old so he really 'didnt understand' but I still feel bad. Making up for it this year ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's so sad that j's last Christmas was spent isolated because of C19 and now I'm reading she didn't get him presents? I will admit my post natal depression was so awful last year and then being told last minute we couldn't see family - for the first year ever I hated Xmas and just wanted it to be over. My son was only 4 months old so he really 'didnt understand' but I still feel bad. Making up for it this year ☺
Don't feel bad, it was a very hard year. X x you have forever with him x

Reactions: 8
I followed the tag on the photo, they start at about £200, and that's the price for the most basic customisation options.
Has she not had them gifted (not declared) on the Cain thread apparently saf got gifted some from the same person

Reactions: 1
The non stop sharing/obsession with colours all of a sudden. It's like branding class 101. When j was alive he wore mainly beige, his room was all white, she paid 700 to have his bed painted white ffs, her whole aesthetic with him and her was always white/ beige/ grey. There was no sensory equipment in the house. Look back at all the photos, no colours. When he went to school they started teaching him colours, even then Kathy was living her best beige life. So it's sad that she's chosen colours as j's 'branding' just so she can market and sell him off piece by piece. It's all so contrived and fake. Her nails, clothes, bangles, branding. All fake. There's nothing authentically j in her shop at all. To even have a shop selling j merch is revolting, but then to create whole fake persona is just appalling.
🙌🏼🙌🏼 This. Her followers must have the memory of a goldfish 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

She can still live in the house but she will be charged bedroom tax on j's room because she's no longer entitled to that bedroom they can't evict her lol

Reactions: 11
If you look back at her posts it's all plain colours. I even remember one story she did where she was going on about clothes that have cartoon characters on and how she didn't like them and he saw a hey duggee top in asda or something and she didn't get it for him....I have followed her for ages and she is the definition of a narsicist! She was selling her kids dignity when he was alive and also now he has passed. She never deserved that precious angel.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She can still live in the house but she will be charged bedroom tax on j's room because she's no longer entitled to that bedroom they can't evict her lol
Doesnt bedroom tax only apply if you get housing benefit? If your paying full rent its irrelevant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.