TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had OVER £88,400 in go fund mes in the 3 years he was alive ( sorry 389 was it? 🤭)
Plus all her kofi money for “coffee”
This woman has no shame ffs she’s a modern bleeping beggar
I thought she had more than that... I remember reading in previous threads, that she'd had about 100k

• Wow
Reactions: 4
To be fair I get travel sick. When I'm driving I don't get it, but when I'm a passenger I get it really bad. Window open helps, but other than getting out the car and walking, I just have to put up with it! lol, I avoid looking at my phone or reading or anything like that just because when I look back up, I get dizzy... It's weird!
This is also 100% me, it’s so weird! If I’m a passenger I have to be in the front so I can see and literally cannot move my head 😅.

Anyways, the more and more I see of good old Kathleen the more it just infuriates me. 😡

Reactions: 4
She has had OVER £88,400 in go fund mes in the 3 years he was alive ( sorry 389 was it? 🤭)
This is all she knows. Begging videos and the enablers donate. Get a bleeping job like everyone else has to and stop living off your baby. She’s despicable.

Reactions: 9
Plus the Just Giving one taking it to over £97k.

There was also the private donations off her pretend influencer friends on Instagram when J passed away and apparently those came to more than the £46k raised by the public, this info has come from within that circle of instahuns who did not join in and donate.

She will have made thousands with her Kofi and she gave out her email for e-vouchers to be sent. Then there's the thousands she has made from her souvenirs of J and ad work.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Her inbox will be full now with messages saying they can't believe they took the car away from a poor grieving Mother. She'll probably be ranting soon about how "the system" is wrong and how she's somehow been discriminated against.

She's probably got enough money lying about to buy a little run around, but that wouldn't be good enough for Princess Kathleen 🙄
I think she’s waiting for some validation from followers to spend the go fund me on a car so she can post the ‘you deserve it’ messages.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It makes you wonder what the money has gone on because over 100k in go fund me and we all know j didn’t gain from it . She has no mortgage or car so what has she blown it on ? …. Do you think she used the go fund me to fund the Morocco holiday

Reactions: 7
How long will the friendship with Aisha last, do we think? Sociopaths aren’t great at holding onto friends. I give it six months max.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s waiting for some validation from followers to spend the go fund me on a car so she can post the ‘you deserve it’ messages.

You're right, I can picture it now...

"I needed a car to carry on my travels in Jaxon's memory."

Complete with pose-y photo in some fancy new car with ugly designer shoes, and screenshots of the "you deserve it" messages.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s on the beg again 😂😂 what happened to the go fund me … surely she can go buy a car ffs 🤦‍♀️
It was never her car anyway it was for Jaxon, i wonder how much if any of the Big deposit she made towards the Merc she’ll get back? With the amount of funds she’s had & the most recent 1 she could buy her self a decent little car, but it wouldn’t be as flashy as the mercedes on the 2020 plate she’ll be thinking i can’t go from a Mercedes to a Vauxhall or a VW ‘do they know who i’m not’ 😂🤣

It was never her car anyway it was for Jaxon, i wonder how much if any of the Big deposit she made towards the Merc she’ll get back? With the amount of funds she’s had & the most recent 1 she could buy her self a decent little car, but it wouldn’t be as flashy as the mercedes on the 2020 plate she’ll be thinking i can’t go from a Mercedes to a Vauxhall or a VW ‘do they know who i’m not’ 😂🤣
I doubt she’ll get any of it back, to be honest.

Maybe this is where the stopping of feeds etc came in. Not to aid her lifestyle but to FUND it. That’s a hell of a lot of money to raise in just a couple of years

Reactions: 9
There’s been more i’m sure a few Grand was donated on JustGiving too

Reactions: 3
All that money and she couldn’t even buy him a Christmas present. Breaks your heart. What a crying shame

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m sick of watching her crocodile tears! I tell you what she’s crying over. All the go fund me’s that she’s going to miss out on!

his advent calendar was gifted from some Sock company too
She’s a bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These crowd funding sites should be the exception not something you have regularly even though they’re for different purposes it’s ridiculous to have had four! And how does HMRC view the money?

Reactions: 10
These crowd funding sites should be the exception not something you have regularly even though they’re for different purposes it’s ridiculous to have had four! And how does HMRC view the money?
Bold of you to assume she’s declaring/paying tax on that money🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.