TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my daughter cremated and I still have her ashes. I can't bring myself to scatter them and she's been dead 6 years! I had a ring made with a bit of her ashes, and I cried when I had to post them because I was worried a part of her would get lost in the post :ROFLMAO: Grief is different with everyone but I find it weird that she doesnt want to hurry up home to go visit his resting place.

Also - Imagine when she gets home and sells all Jaxons things. The bed, the standing frame, everything else that was given to her. She could make a few SEND families life by gifting them things... I hope she does but I doubt it.
My mum kept my sisters ashes and she died 23 yrs ago 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The thing with kaytee is she’s ignorant she really thinks the worlds owes her

nothing is ever good enough for her . She moaned she couldn’t have carers so she got carers then moaned she was not getting enough hours even though she had them overnight most nights and he was in school all day .

then she would moan about money and how she had to pay back because she basically was done for benefit fraud working and keeping benefit Money she knew she was not entitled to . She would then make the followers think she was a hard done by single mother when in reality she was in Dubai venis Paris and other exspensive countries whilst buying from Sara gym shark and Valentino . Forgetting half her followers are sen parents who actually struggle .

she would think she was important oh look at me im a nurse I know more than all these highly qualified paediatric doctors . So she changed his medication and chose to go Against advice and nearly Starved him to death . All the meetings and calls that took her all day now any sen parent will tell you that you don’t spend all day doing that at all . Everyday zoom calls and all the rest acting all high and mighty when in reality it was her and her lack of intelligence that was making him worst !!

The harsh reality of all this is she won’t actually feel guilt and she genuinely does not give two shits. Even now he ain’t here she’s jet setting cashing in on his death by selling merch with her sons face all over them for strangers all so she can cash in . She’s vile she always has been and always will be . This farce will go on and on and on because she has no shame whatsoever it’s all about kaytee and getting whatever she can .

12 weeks after her Sons death the last thing on her mind would be selling merch of her child Who is no longer here and jet setting around morroco but that’s just kaytee what more did anyone expect . The girl left her son a day after discharging him after his worst night yet to go partying all weekend to then loose him the same week !!!

says it all really poor j 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
IF she keeps the car she will have to buy it out right and it will be in her name and she will have to pay for everything that goes with it.
DLA won’t keep paying for it
I read that the car has to go back 7 days after the death of whoever’s name it is in. So would deffo would be gone back

Reactions: 7
I read that the car has to go back 7 days after the death of whoever’s name it is in. So would deffo would be gone back
It’s 2 weeks standard and up to 6 weeks if you need it I’m almost certain she kept it for the 6 weeks.

Must be so hard for you out there Kathleen.

Must be so hard for you out there Kathleen. Also take note of her T-shirt.
a personal branding shoot 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
One minute she wants followers help to buy her house because she can't get a mortgage and can't bear to lose anything that reminds her of j. The next she can't bare to be around any reminders. Make your mind up Kathy. If you don't want to live in the house then give it up and go travelling. I'm not surprised at all she's not at the grave, she was never with him when he was alive so why would she be with him now. The truth is he was never the same after the starvation experiment and someone further up was spot on - she got away with that cruel experiment because j was disabled. If he was able bodied there would have been an uproar at him sniffing a frazzle. Or licking a mcains chip to earn money for his mum. Or perching on a toilet despite being incontinent. The stuff his little body had to put up with at the whims of others is heart breaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s 2 weeks standard and up to 6 weeks if you need it I’m almost certain she kept it for the 6 weeks.

Must be so hard for you out there Kathleen.

Must be so hard for you out there Kathleen. Also take note of her T-shirt.
a personal branding shoot 🤢
What’s on the T-shirt?

Part of the reason her account got so huge was pity, others being thankful that they didn’t have disabled kids and thinking K was some kind of supermum.
Genuine sen parents knew she was talking out of her arse, over exaggerating and over exposing J but any parents who tried to clarify or give the right information got piled on.

The car has to be returned within 6 weeks. You can’t extend it or keep it any longer unless you agree to buy it off Motability.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope no one thinks I’m being insensitive here and I would like to reiterate I am sincerely sad she has lost her child, but the whole ‘being away from home is helping’ thing baffles me. If that is her way of coping, then fair enough. But why Morocco? why abroad? I can’t help but think it’s because she loves holidays and she has 40 something grand disposable pocket money thanks to the go fund me… surely somewhere else in the uk/ anywhere away from home would still do the trick.

and while we’re at it, why was she so desperate to buy her home if she never wants to be there. Or was she just hoping everyone would give her the funds to buy it and then use the money elsewhere

Reactions: 23
I hope no one thinks I’m being insensitive here and I would like to reiterate I am sincerely sad she has lost her child, but the whole ‘being away from home is helping’ thing baffles me. If that is her way of coping, then fair enough. But why Morocco? why abroad? I can’t help but think it’s because she loves holidays and she has 40 something grand disposable pocket money thanks to the go fund me… surely somewhere else in the uk/ anywhere away from home would still do the trick.

and while we’re at it, why was she so desperate to buy her home if she never wants to be there. Or was she just hoping everyone would give her the funds to buy it and then use the money elsewhere
My thoughts exactly let’s get the go fund me in excess of 200k so she can buy her home then it will be spent on a swanky apartment in London 💁🏼 She really gets to me so much

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s getting used to people funding her and giving her money . She’s got used to go fund me being made and let’s face it it doesn’t cost 50k for a funeral . no Doubt when she’s home she will cry about the house or car and another fund me will be made but all her followers won’t think oh she’s just had 50k they will just donate anyway honestly so gulable

• Sick
Reactions: 11

My thoughts exactly. I can’t think of much worse that your child passing away 💔 but personally I would want to be home, around friends and family and couldn’t think of anything worse, grieving in an unfamiliar place. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe that’s just me.

Reactions: 8
She deleted this post when she had seen everyone on Tattle talking about it. She had popped this photo up and did a caption about what people think about SEN families getting motability cars. (Lots dont have one and those that do dont usually go for top of the range ones because they cant afford them)

This is her in her new Merc, a nicely posed photo so she can get her trainers in shot. Her brand new Valentino trainers costing about £700 when she bought them. Her sheep ignored things like this and then donated money so she could afford to buy coffee from a vending machine because she was so poor.
Im speechless…Why the need for the trainers! Lost for words so apologies to be boring but I’ll say it again…bleep! Chavvy skanky bleep! She’s a scratcher! There I said it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What makes me mad is how she hasn't helped the SEN community at all, she has made people think they have learnt about our life and none of them realise they have just become more ableist. People watched J for 56 days on the feeding programme, they were congratulating her and praising her on how well he was doing.

Looking back at those 56 days and there is a dramatic decline in his visible health, he was skeletal, they didn't notice him, they were too busy praising Kathleen. Praising her for feeding him junk food despite knowing he had complex medical needs. Praising her for giving him frazzles that he never ate. His love of frazzles is fake, he did not love them, he didn't eat them and they were probably the only option he was being given each day alongside the brownies he never ate.

J has lost his life and it is still all about Kathleen, supporting her, praising her as the best mum in the world. If MrsHinch put her boy onto a diet for 56 days where he lost all his body weight dramatically as he was only licking frazzles and not eating them, would people be praising her? Because J was disabled people weren't even paying attention to him and his dramatic decline, if somebody did that to a neurotypical child there would have been uproar, people would have noticed the child and that the parent was neglecting them, but they didn't notice J, they just heaped praise onto her for it. None of them have become more aware of disabled people, just aware of parenting a disabled child but all that was a lie too and not the reality of parenting a disabled child because none of us are like her.

If a parent who had neglected their neurotypical child, made money off them but then later lost that child would people support that parent if they decided to sell shirts and stickers to make themselves more money? There would be disgust. But J was disabled so the focus is on poor Kathleen and not him. Nobody is supporting or spreading Js message around the world. What is there to support now he has passed away? They are supporting Kathleen to travel around the world whilst J is forgot once again.

In life he was with carers for 60 hours a week, school for 35, with transport for 5 and with his nan and dad at weekends, hospices when she wanted a holiday. In death her naive friend is sitting at his grave whilst she is prancing around Morocco because she couldnt bring herself back? She should want to be back here and sitting there herself.

She is 'managing the launch' and working remotely. This isn't working, theres nothing to do on the online store, Teemill takes orders, process them, supply, prints and dispatches the orders. All she has to do is spend the profits from each order. I bet she is planning a launch party for when she is back, invite all her insta chums hoping they will story it and tag her. She will spend a bomb on trying to do a gram worthy event that will still look tacky and cheap in the end. To launch what too? She is hardly fashion designer of the year with a new brand, it's not a new Prada collection being launched. Its stickers and a tote bags. She is acting like she has just launched the next brand on the scale of Armani.
Yeah I have always been uncomfortable with how much its the Kathleen show. It isn't - its about the person you love who you're doing everything for

Reactions: 3
I know everyone grieves differently, and you can never truly say how you would react in that situation - but I highly doubt I'd even be able to make it out of my bed after such a short time never mind travel to bloody Morocco.

Reactions: 12
This isn’t the first time she has ‘got away for distraction & to escape’ either since J passed, it’s the third.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi fellow tnm tattlers....
I have been scared to comment on here, I followed her for a while, maybe mid her page, then when she she started the starving program, I just had to leave as I, like all of you could not deal with how much weight Jaxon was losing, there were all the other red flags of her making memories in places that only pleased her etc.
Then one day she popped up on my feed and Jaxon had passed away. I was really upset, as any mother of a child would be.
I came to tattle to find what had happened, the thread was just down by then.
I seen the gofund, and correct me if I am wrong but it was set at 10K, when I found it, it had supressed that, I messaged her with condolences, also asked her the reason why the GF was still open after it had surpassed the target, I asked her if she would be donating the rest to a charity etc.....
The amount of abuse I got off her and her mate was astonishing, they found me on twitter, and threatened to abuse my children, so much so I had to shut down my 20 yr twitter account.
She is vile, she didnt dox me on IG and I think that is because she knows it may have hit her back in the face, but I am ready to risk her doxing me again on ig, it wont happen as I think she has a lot of HONEST questiones asked but she cant answer.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Hi fellow tnm tattlers....
I have been scared to comment on here, I followed her for a while, maybe mid her page, then when she she started the starving program, I just had to leave as I, like all of you could not deal with how much weight Jaxon was losing, there were all the other red flags of her making memories in places that only pleased her etc.
Then one day she popped up on my feed and Jaxon had passed away. I was really upset, as any mother of a child would be.
I came to tattle to find what had happened, the thread was just down by then.
I seen the gofund, and correct me if I am wrong but it was set at 10K, when I found it, it had supressed that, I messaged her with condolences, also asked her the reason why the GF was still open after it had surpassed the target, I asked her if she would be donating the rest to a charity etc.....
The amount of abuse I got off her and her mate was astonishing, they found me on twitter, and threatened to abuse my children, so much so I had to shut down my 20 yr twitter account.
She is vile, she didnt dox me on IG and I think that is because she knows it may have hit her back in the face, but I am ready to risk her doxing me again on ig, it wont happen as I think she has a lot of HONEST questiones asked but she cant answer.
Have you still got the messages? Share them on here, she has done it to other people, really bullied them. Take control and do it first before she does it to you?

What do you mean they threatened to abuse your children?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.