TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
N
Have you still got the messages? Share them on here, she has done it to other people, really bullied them. Take control and do it first before she does it to you?

What do you mean they threatened to abuse your children?
No sorry I dont, I deleted them all sorry. I have no reason to lie though, and like I said she found my twitter, with personal information and pictures of 2 of my children, and she shared them, if she reads here she will know who I am, and thats as far as I am happy to share, sorry x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
N

No sorry I dont, I deleted them all sorry. I have no reason to lie though, and like I said she found my twitter, with personal information and pictures of 2 of my children, and she shared them, if she reads here she will know who I am, and thats as far as I am happy to share, sorry x
I’m not suggesting I disbelieve any of what you said but I don’t think your Twitter account could be 20 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The amount of abuse I got off her and her mate was astonishing, they found me on twitter, and threatened to abuse my children, so much so I had to shut down my 20 yr twitter account.
Which of her friends was it? I hope you reported the messages to the police. I don’t have kids but if I did I wouldn’t take abuse threats lightly.

Reactions: 7
N

I know you dont want to share anything else but it's hard not to ask questions with a bomb being dropped like that. I haven't seen her share anyones pictures on instagram and her last tweet showing is about the NHS. The threatening to abuse your child part, can you at least elaborate on that part because that's quite serious if she is going as far as saying things along those lines

Reactions: 14
I’m not suggesting I disbelieve any of what you said but I don’t think your Twitter account could be 20 years old
[/QUOTI
I am 50 and twitter started in 2006, twitter was before before insetgemg etc, I was about 36 then and one of the generation of computers etc, Twitter started in 2006
I am 50 and twitter started in 2006, twitter was before before insetgemg etc, I was about 36 then and one of the generation of computers etc, Twitter started in 2006.
Twitter is years old, hun, twitter was around before IG and DM

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am 50 and twitter started in 2006, twitter was before before insetgemg etc, I was about 36 then and one of the generation of computers etc, Twitter started in 2006.
Twitter is years old, hun, twitter was around before IG and DM
2006 isn’t 20 years ago? Was my point

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had my daughter cremated and I still have her ashes. I can't bring myself to scatter them and she's been dead 6 years! I had a ring made with a bit of her ashes, and I cried when I had to post them because I was worried a part of her would get lost in the post :ROFLMAO: Grief is different with everyone but I find it weird that she doesnt want to hurry up home to go visit his resting place.
❤ I'm the same!

Reactions: 1
2006 isn’t 20 years ago? Was my point
[/QUO Sorry Karen, Like I said I am 50 and all this different social media platforms do confuse me!!! No idea why you are arguing with me when I am trying to share how Kathleen reacted to a simple question with regards to the GOFUND she is living off, I have shared and she will know who I am, so
I signed up to twitter in 2006 when it first started, so sorry if I got it wrong!

I know you dont want to share anything else but it's hard not to ask questions with a bomb being dropped like that. I haven't seen her share anyones pictures on instagram and her last tweet showing is about the NHS. The threatening to abuse your child part, can you at least elaborate on that part because that's quite serious if she is going as far as saying things along those lines
Is it any wonder why people don't believe a poster, its because of all the doubt. I said I questioned her and I got a tit load of abuse, I did not save the conversation, I deleted the accounts she doxed me on. Believe it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is it any wonder why people don't believe a poster, its because of all the doubt. I said I questioned her and I got a tit load of abuse, I did not save the conversation, I deleted the accounts she doxed me on. Believe it or not.
I can't see where the tit load of abuse is that you have received, I definitely haven't abused you in any way and I can only see people talking about how old twitter is as you said 20 years but it's been going for only 15 but they wasnt abusive.

Someone said they wasnt doubting what you said but Twitter hasn't been going for 20 years. They wasnt doubting you. People will doubt people when they haven't commented before, drop a bomb and then refuse to go into detail. But nobody has actually said they doubt you.

You said she threatened to abuse your children, that's serious so I asked what she had said. If she reads your comment you said she will know who you are, so whether you explain or not she is still going to know. Nobody is being funny with you, I was just curious to know more, like others would be, it's pointless posting if people cant discuss what you have said.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she can come home because she feels guilty. Not sure why but it suggests to me she can’t bare to be there so she’s avoiding it and the whole situation.
How long does a child death enquiry take? Why would you be abroad during that (depending time line there obvs)

she’s lost her son and off living her best life and pretending she’s still so upset but she’s now not got J holding her back which is always how I perceived her behaviour and moaning. Harsh but just what I think.

Surely all the bed andeverything, all the equipment and stuff should be going back to the companies etc so whose doing that? She’s just given up her responsibilities and fucked off on holiday.

she’s not right in the head and never was. I’ve said it before but I believe she has that MBP disorder or whatever the new term is now. Using her sons death now to make people make her feel better. She’s thriving off it. It’s sick

she’ll also be reaching on here and LOVING that she’s being talked about. She craves the attention from strangers

Reactions: 21
Yeah I think people are more concerned over the threats to abuse your children. Doxxing can also be an offence in the UK (depending on the circumstances). So I think people are more shocked at these actions rather than abusing you.

It’s fair enough you don’t want to reveal anymore information about it but something as serious as a threat to children, people are going to have questions.

Reactions: 10
I signed up to twitter in 2006 when it first started, so sorry if I got it wrong!

A lot of people on tattle turn up and make allegatons and claims but offer no real proof.
She is well known for being bitchy and doxing people who ask questions she doesn't like. But on here, I think most of us take things with a pinch of salt till proof offered. Its not personal just how it is.

Yeah I think people are more concerned over the threats to abuse your children. Doxxing can also be an offence in the UK (depending on the circumstances). So I think people are more shocked at these actions rather than abusing you.

It’s fair enough you don’t want to reveal anymore information about it but something as serious as a threat to children, people are going to have questions.
Oh she has doxxed people on more than one occasion. It was one of the first things that put me off her way back. I saw a real nasty side to her that she usually tries to hide. The questions people asked were nothing bad. Just why she was hiding stuff like being engaged or being away when claiming hadnt slept in a year. All honest concerns when telling the world and media your a poor single parent on the point of suicide from being 24/7 caring duties. She posted messages with IG names and let her sheep tear into them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ohhh man, I wish I had found this thread before I ordered from her site 😅 I feel like a proper mug now, supporting her.
i only got a tote bag- I liked the affirmations, and totes are always useful. I was going to use it for work but i think it’ll probably break before I even get there. It’s such bad quality and Jaxon- who this is all supposed to be for- has his name in teeny tiny blurry writing right at the bottom. It’s definitely not as great as everyone’s making it out to be!
I guess on the plus side, £15 is a relatively small price to pay 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I wish I had just shut up now.
I would apologise but I dont know what I would be apologising for because all I did was ask a question. I dont understand how you can expect to say what you did and not have anyone ask you anything, we all ask each other things. We dont mean any harm, it's a discussion. We try to back up everything with proof , you will see people asking or explaining things or showing receipts. If we keep this thread factual and can show that everything is truthful she cant tell people she is being trolled on here and everything isn't true. Thenursemum threads are friendly and rarely turn frosty so please dont think anyone has been abusive on here towards you.

Ohhh man, I wish I had found this thread before I ordered from her site 😅 I feel like a proper mug now, supporting her.
i only got a tote bag- I liked the affirmations, and totes are always useful. I was going to use it for work but i think it’ll probably break before I even get there. It’s such bad quality and Jaxon- who this is all supposed to be for- has his name in teeny tiny blurry writing right at the bottom. It’s definitely not as great as everyone’s making it out to be!
Bummer 😂 at least you will know not to buy anything else when she expands "the brand".

Reactions: 19
Just caught up , it’s kicked off 😂😂😂

Feel sorry for whoever bought her merch , it’s going in her pocket hun

Reactions: 8
Can you ask for a refund,and donate the money to a place that would get it.xx

Reactions: 10
oooh hey though if we’ve reached one merch Buyer we might Reach more if people are goolgleing her for the shop tattle pops up 😌

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.