TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad a couple pages back I posted screenshots from last year she gave him 3 presents and 1 was given for a ad !!! She didn’t want to wrap them but did anyway ( her words ) she then didn’t decorate the house or anything as he wouldn’t understand bearing in mind he was three and could use a iPad and talk . Even if he couldn’t understand still make an effort , she’s selfish honestly
The Christmas thing didn’t add up when in the same breath she was saying she holidayed to all these expensive places because he wouldn’t get many opportunities to do those things. Surely you’d apply the same logic to Christmas and make it as special as possible….

Reactions: 15
Exactly you would think that . The holidays she took him on was never for him either . Dubai was nothing fir him to do . If i wanted to make lifelong memories with my poorly son I would go Disney land and places like that x

Reactions: 13
Exactly you would think that . The holidays she took him on was never for him either . Dubai was nothing fir him to do . If i wanted to make lifelong memories with my poorly son I would go Disney land and places like that x
Exactly, these holiday was ALL for her nor for him

Reactions: 7
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower she does

for anybody just reading here this vile women subjected her son to years of neglect stopping his peg feeds resulting in him becoming seriously under weight . She then went on to change his medications when he had a very serious heart condition .

many times jaxon was left with carers and often she would turn back uo drunk after nights out . if you think that’s bad she told the whole of social media her child had the worst night ever in hospital but went on to discharge him so she didn’t miss her weekend plans for her birthday she then left him all weekend to go party in London and go thorp park ….. a week later he passed away

this women is pure trash she is the lowest of the low . She has gone on to set up a merch shop selling T-shirt’s with her dead son on with angel wings behind him selling to total strangers all over the internet making money from her sons death !!!!

she’s currently in Morocco living it up not a tear in sight . What grieving mother do you know that looses their son and weeks later is out partying in Morocco dressed to the nines with a full face of make up laughing and smiling ……

she is utter scum and I don’t care what anybody says .

and Kayet I know you read here hun so this is for you . i Hope your utterly ashamed of yourself and one day you will wake up and realise what a utter evil witch you really are and how much you neglected j , all those times you left him to do everything you want to do . All those times you didn’t make the effort because your a selfish witch like Christmas when you didn’t even give him toys or a tree . One day karma will hit you
Fully agree with you.
She trained as a nurse-, she should provide him best care possible! We all know she didn't and neglect him in so many ways. She didn't listen to doctors and other health professionals. She was messing up feeds/meds skipping them in order to have a longer sleep etc
It's just disgusting how she this poor boy for a money, even now when he passed away. I just can't get over it 😩

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see inbetween her brand stories the other day, an advertisement for reusable sanitary towels?
Yes! And I noticed that she had just reposted somebody reviewing their T-shirt from three nine eight and it was the reusable sanitary towel person. It’s made me wonder how many people have actually bought kaytees merch and how much has been given away/exchanged for reviews.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes! And I noticed that she had just reposted somebody reviewing their T-shirt from three nine eight and it was the reusable sanitary towel person. It’s made me wonder how many people have actually bought kaytees merch and how much has been given away/exchanged for reviews.
She has done an ad for reusable pad ages ago maybe not a new connection

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.