TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine that’s her plan. She’ll want a trendy flat somewhere in London. It’ll be her next moan that she’s been ‘kicked out of her home’ when it’s what she wanted all along!
“Omg I can’t believe it, I’ve been really struggling mentally and now I’ve been made homeless and lost the home that we shared, I don’t know what I’m going to do, I can’t be homeless again…. Go fund me in bio, I’ve added a swipe up, donate if you can!”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I don’t think it will ever end unfortunately. I find it strange she doesn’t want to be near her son and visiting his grave . I know myself visiting the grave in the first years bring peace and some form of comfort so her saying she needs to be away to me doesn’t sit right . It’s been less than four months and she’s left the country set uo a shop selling merch I mean the whole thing is really off . I always thought she was a but of a idiot but now I think she’s worst and taking the piss .
I had my daughter cremated and I still have her ashes. I can't bring myself to scatter them and she's been dead 6 years! I had a ring made with a bit of her ashes, and I cried when I had to post them because I was worried a part of her would get lost in the post :ROFLMAO: Grief is different with everyone but I find it weird that she doesnt want to hurry up home to go visit his resting place.

Also - Imagine when she gets home and sells all Jaxons things. The bed, the standing frame, everything else that was given to her. She could make a few SEND families life by gifting them things... I hope she does but I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I had my daughter cremated and I still have her ashes. I can't bring myself to scatter them and she's been dead 6 years! I had a ring made with a bit of her ashes, and I cried when I had to post them because I was worried a part of her would get lost in the post :ROFLMAO: Grief is different with everyone but I find it weird that she doesnt want to hurry up home to go visit his resting place.

Also - Imagine when she gets home and sells all Jaxons things. The bed, the standing frame, everything else that was given to her. She could make a few SEND families life by gifting them things... I hope she does but I doubt it.
All Jaxons equipment should go back to the council I’m sure she doesn’t get own and sell them 😒

Reactions: 9
I think a lot of people wanted to say something a while back, me included but didn’t want to look like an asehole questioning the mum of a disabled child. You are right though in everything you say
It's even worse now she is a grieving mum of a disabled child. She will think that gives her a pass to a super level of being untouchable and unaccountable. Nobody is going to feel comfortable saying anything, normally grieving parents have our respect and compassion, it comes natural to everyone but saying something against her will be going against that natural instinct to be compassionate. If anyone says anything, people will look at that person with disgust just based on the fact she is a grieving parent of a disabled child. I expect her to rinse the 'grieving mum of a disabled child' excuse everytime she tries to justify herself, wants something or someone calls her out.

Reactions: 11
As someone who is disabled , it’s bleeping disgusting how she treated Jaxon. Disabled people get enough stick already , looked like half the time she didn’t even know how to look after J properly

Living it up abroad , makes me sick. How the duck can you possibly think about going away

Reactions: 17
If her soul focus is 398, why isn't she in England handling the merch, she said she needs distraction so why doesn't she put herself in charge of packing the orders? I really don't think that Morocco is the only suitable source of distraction

Reactions: 11
Also if she is able to keep the car then she will have to pay tax, insurance etc on it?
IF she keeps the car she will have to buy it out right and it will be in her name and she will have to pay for everything that goes with it.
DLA won’t keep paying for it

Reactions: 8
I hope in the future these go fund me` are more regulated, I know of other very popular influences that set them up, pull at their audiences heart strings and then suddenly live luxurious lives with no explanation of how the original cause was helped. It's sickening

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I think she’s disconnected to his grave also , which is sad , probably why she doesn’t want to go home. But like others have said she didn’t even make of fuss with him when it was Christmas etc. Kaytee is confusing , she can’t make her mind up

She genuinely annoys me . You would think leaving her poorly son who just come out of hospital a week before he died was bad enough but no . Hun has to leave and sun it up less than 12 weeks after his death . I’m sorry but how does she not see what a massive bleep she is !!!! Makes my blood boil the girl is Insane

Reactions: 5
She’ll have lost nearly all her benefits, a huge huge income loss. She won’t qualify for Jobseeker’s Allowance as she will earn too much from ads, which she hasn’t done for months. She’s living off Go Fund Me money, you can absolutely bet your arse about that.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
so one minute she couldn't bare to lose the house as it was her and jaxons home and now she don't want to go back there........ too many memories. .. make up your mind Kathleen! I don't know how she can go away so soon!

It’s obvious why she went so soon because in his life she was never home it was his carers putting him to bed she did the bare minimum and still moaned .

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Something when your friend is visiting your son more than you isn't it...
This is nuts to me. My friend died when she was 19, her and her mum were Australian. Her mum was a single parent and a mess, but we all stayed in touch with her and met for coffees long after my friend died. For a long time she wanted to go back to oz but physically could not leave my friend here. Eventually she did go and died not long after. The idea of leaving her daughter here was extremely troubling. She took no holidays etc, never went abroad except to return to Australia.
now I’m not saying at al that grieving parents should never leave the graveside etc but it really made me remember how my friends mum felt about going away verses this one who apparently can’t return 🤦🏽‍♀️.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.