TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth did she get a mobility car that didn’t fit the wheelchair in?! WTF! X
This is my child’s wheelchair. He’s much older than J was and his chair is bigger. This is in the back of our MINI clubman. A mini. It will go even smaller if I remove the foot plates. It was a lie. She had the boot space and also the rear seat she could of collapsed as she put his car seat in the front so the back seats weren’t in use. When you agree to the motability you agree to it being fit for purpose for the next 3 years. She knew it was for him not her but didn’t care.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If it wasn't so utterly heartbreaking and tragic I would laugh. Just had a gander at her brand. I don't know what I was expecting, but all the posed, moody shots of the poor grieving mum working day and night to get her business started in Js memory, well, I dunno - I expected A LOT more. it's basic isn't it and now you're telling me she out sources it all to another company? It's just another way for her to fund her life style isnt it. Some basic T-shirt's that look like they have been designed on Word do not do that little boy any justice what so ever.

Reactions: 13
The thing is the whole logo 398 is only special to her so nobody is interested or wants those logos . I think she was thinking in her head she would make a lot from it but I bet only her little minions have actually bought items and even then it won’t be a weekly purchase it’s just a one off . I don’t think this will go very far to be honest . At least with saf and ash they are donating it to the charity she is literally not intrested in helping others she’s a disgrace

Reactions: 7
Yeah I was thinking that - haven’t seen a single share of anyone wearing the picture of J shirt. Thank goodness though, hope this means people recognise the truly weird actions Kaytee has taken here and is refusing to engage
Her friend2 daughters had them on I seen a post yesterday with them wearing the T-shirt (friend being the 1 who set up & still has the Gofund me on her profile)

Reactions: 3
Some of the photos of people’s orders… 🤣

Not only is it tat, it’s badly made tat using poor quality material! They’ve all been ripped off! Pissing myself at people praising her over the packaging, when she has duck all to do with it. All she’s done is throw together some ‘designs’ on a tablet, which look like they took her less than five minutes.

Reactions: 8
Kaytee is the epitome of "work smarter, not harder".... & by smarter, I don't mean genuine brains and intelligence. I mean, mugging people off thinking she's grafting her ass off and is so hard done by when in actual fact, she's the complete opposite.

I'm sorry she lost her son. No mother should have to bury their child. It's awful and will never leave you. I'd say it's almost traumatising. It was for me, and I'm sure it's the same for any other mum that has unfortunately lost their child. However her actions are infuriating. She says one thing and does another. How are you pleading poverty asking people to buy you costa coffees while your boy's in hospital whilst walking around in £700 trainers. Sell the trainers and she could have bought a coffee machine and then some for the ward ffs!

Reactions: 19
What she means is, she’s doing duck all and the teemill website is doing it all and she can’t bring herself home because she too busy living the bleeping luxury life off all yall donations huns 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

That's just grim isnt it. Someone else is even doing the grieving for her now. But it's ok everyone she's crying into her Mac book, in her luxury 5 star resort in Morroco. 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 15
What she means is, she’s doing duck all and the teemill website is doing it all and she can’t bring herself home because she too busy living the bleeping luxury life off all yall donations huns 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️
Something when your friend is visiting your son more than you isn't it...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What makes me mad is how she hasn't helped the SEN community at all, she has made people think they have learnt about our life and none of them realise they have just become more ableist. People watched J for 56 days on the feeding programme, they were congratulating her and praising her on how well he was doing.

Looking back at those 56 days and there is a dramatic decline in his visible health, he was skeletal, they didn't notice him, they were too busy praising Kathleen. Praising her for feeding him junk food despite knowing he had complex medical needs. Praising her for giving him frazzles that he never ate. His love of frazzles is fake, he did not love them, he didn't eat them and they were probably the only option he was being given each day alongside the brownies he never ate.

J has lost his life and it is still all about Kathleen, supporting her, praising her as the best mum in the world. If MrsHinch put her boy onto a diet for 56 days where he lost all his body weight dramatically as he was only licking frazzles and not eating them, would people be praising her? Because J was disabled people weren't even paying attention to him and his dramatic decline, if somebody did that to a neurotypical child there would have been uproar, people would have noticed the child and that the parent was neglecting them, but they didn't notice J, they just heaped praise onto her for it. None of them have become more aware of disabled people, just aware of parenting a disabled child but all that was a lie too and not the reality of parenting a disabled child because none of us are like her.

If a parent who had neglected their neurotypical child, made money off them but then later lost that child would people support that parent if they decided to sell shirts and stickers to make themselves more money? There would be disgust. But J was disabled so the focus is on poor Kathleen and not him. Nobody is supporting or spreading Js message around the world. What is there to support now he has passed away? They are supporting Kathleen to travel around the world whilst J is forgot once again.

In life he was with carers for 60 hours a week, school for 35, with transport for 5 and with his nan and dad at weekends, hospices when she wanted a holiday. In death her naive friend is sitting at his grave whilst she is prancing around Morocco because she couldnt bring herself back? She should want to be back here and sitting there herself.

She is 'managing the launch' and working remotely. This isn't working, theres nothing to do on the online store, Teemill takes orders, process them, supply, prints and dispatches the orders. All she has to do is spend the profits from each order. I bet she is planning a launch party for when she is back, invite all her insta chums hoping they will story it and tag her. She will spend a bomb on trying to do a gram worthy event that will still look tacky and cheap in the end. To launch what too? She is hardly fashion designer of the year with a new brand, it's not a new Prada collection being launched. Its stickers and a tote bags. She is acting like she has just launched the next brand on the scale of Armani.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I think her followers are insane . how can you not see what this vile women is like she publicly posted every aspect if j life and changing his medications and pretty much starving him to fit around her own life . She has never out him first and even now is financialy gaining from his death it’s sick . All the donations when she was in hospital for coffee are people that gulable they think one women needs money for coffee when she’s driving a merc and wearing 700 pound trainers ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She couldn’t be arsed looking after him whilst he was here bless him so she defo won’t be now he’s not. Between carers, school & his Dad having him which she’d never admit to, she hardly ever had him. She’s had her moment for now for her social media for his birthday. She’ll be back for Xmas to change the resting place up abit for more content and then she’ll be gone again.

Reactions: 10
She couldn’t be arsed looking after him whilst he was here bless him so she defo won’t be now he’s not. Between carers, school & his Dad having him which she’d never admit to, she hardly ever had him. She’s had her moment for now for her social media for his birthday. She’ll be back for Xmas to change the resting place up abit for more content and then she’ll be gone again.
That will definitely be interesting given she’s in a housing association property, as I believe you have to actually live in them for a certain number of days every year or else you lose your tenancy and can be evicted. So if she doesn’t go back there for long stretches she might find her tenancy over

Reactions: 12
For someone who has over 110k followers, she doesnt get that many likes. She did get a lot when she posted that Jaxon had passed away.. like 77k, oh & she posted a little video that got nearly 170k views, - probably the most she's ever had as even before J passed, she was only getting a couple thousand likes at best on her pictures. I'm not good at maths, but the numbers are a bit poop.

Reactions: 9
It makes me very uneasy that shes selling t shirts with her deceased sons image on them, done up like some ethereal being. Especially so if only se of the money is going to charity. I didnt know about the go fund me for the funeral, but that also makes me uncomfortable. Everyone reacts differently, shes been through a massive trauma, but it just doesnt feel right. Is she angling for compensation with the constant reference to solicitors?

For someone who has over 110k followers, she doesnt get that many likes. She did get a lot when she posted that Jaxon had passed away.. like 77k, oh & she posted a little video that got nearly 170k views, - probably the most she's ever had as even before J passed, she was only getting a couple thousand likes at best on her pictures. I'm not good at maths, but the numbers are a bit poop.
One of her Tiktoks has had over 2 million views now, wont be long before she starts putting effort into getting a blue tick on that and doing ads on there aswell as instagram. I hope alot of the 110k who follow her are either fake accounts or people who are alarmed but feel like they're the only person who is questioning her because they dont know about Tattle and all the people who see her for what she is. She has made people think SEN parents are the ultimate parent, if you question her your the lowest of the low, so some will think they are the only ones who are questioning her. You get tit parents in all communities, SEN parents are not exempt from being c*nts. Having a disabled child is not a exemption card to poor parenting, abuse and negligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think it will ever end unfortunately. I find it strange she doesn’t want to be near her son and visiting his grave . I know myself visiting the grave in the first years bring peace and some form of comfort so her saying she needs to be away to me doesn’t sit right . It’s been less than four months and she’s left the country set uo a shop selling merch I mean the whole thing is really off . I always thought she was a but of a idiot but now I think she’s worst and taking the piss .

One of her Tiktoks has had over 2 million views now, wont be long before she starts putting effort into getting a blue tick on that and doing ads on there aswell as instagram. I hope alot of the 110k who follow her are either fake accounts or people who are alarmed but feel like they're the only person who is questioning her because they dont know about Tattle and all the people who see her for what she is. She has made people think SEN parents are the ultimate parent, if you question her your the lowest of the low, so some will think they are the only ones who are questioning her. You get tit parents in all communities, SEN parents are not exempt from being c*nts. Having a disabled child is not a exemption card to poor parenting, abuse and negligence.
I think a lot of people wanted to say something a while back, me included but didn’t want to look like an asehole questioning the mum of a disabled child. You are right though in everything you say

• Heart
That will definitely be interesting given she’s in a housing association property, as I believe you have to actually live in them for a certain number of days every year or else you lose your tenancy and can be evicted. So if she doesn’t go back there for long stretches she might find her tenancy over
I imagine that’s her plan. She’ll want a trendy flat somewhere in London. It’ll be her next moan that she’s been ‘kicked out of her home’ when it’s what she wanted all along!

Someone more in the know correct if I’m wrong but I believe she got the car through a dealership that offered the scheme so it didn’t come directly from a mobility company. There’s a range of cars available under the scheme to suit different needs, hence why this one didn’t have space for a wheelchair as not everyone with limited mobility uses a wheelchair. The scheme trusted her to pick a suitable car as she knew J’s needs - the whole point was to get a vehicle suitable for him. I can understand why they wouldn’t check these things as people picking unsuitable cars and defeating the entire purpose of the scheme must be rare.
Yes, I remember her story going on about how she was worried people would judge, but how everyone told her she deserved it. Deserves a merc? For what? Being a total scrounger how fleeced every benefit going, made money from undisclosed ads, had people buy her uber deliveries and starbucks as claimed so poor. All whislt posting pics of her shopping in LV, Hermes, staying in 5 star hotels in Venice, London, Paris!! She is the lowest of the low.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.