TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last chance saloon to milk the last pounds from her Instagram business. She's so transparent. If it's all to get him across the world and into homes as she states.. and helping to keep her occupied, she still could do this but use any profits to help other children and families suffering? Nope because Its all about Ā£ go fund mes with no transparency of spends. Vulturing for gift cards and donations. It's a sorry shame but that's the way narcissists work.

Reactions: 13
I have to admit, I used to really like her but there were a few things that started to make me feel a bit uncomfortable and after reading through on here I see how sheā€™s duping people.
when she was away in this country she kept saying how she needed to get back to his grave, now that sheā€™s away somewhere better itā€™s seemingly not bothering her at all

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or is her accent really forced? Iā€™m not from her area/city (Iā€™m in the north east)

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is her accent really forced? Iā€™m not from her area/city (Iā€™m in the north east)
apparently she talks like a G normally and puts on a posh voice for insta .. or as posh as she can fake it to be šŸ¤£

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She puts on a posh and sweet accent when she needs people to fund her life.

Her normal accent is gangsta Kaytee. Her real voice will come out to play soon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm new here and appalled at what iam reading. Why did she think starving her son would help would help? Sorry if I've missed it. My son has autism and sleeps badly and is exhausted by morning so I have to spoon fed him breakfast at 11yrs old so at least he's not hungry at school. I can't imagine not feeding my kids....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm new here and appalled at what iam reading. Why did she think starving her son would help would help? Sorry if I've missed it. My son has autism and sleeps badly and is exhausted by morning so I have to spoon fed him breakfast at 11yrs old so at least he's not hungry at school. I can't imagine not feeding my kids....
The idea of ā€˜feedingā€™ her son is something Kathy just didnā€™t get. Wether that be peg or solids. Really it was her who needed a school to show her how to administer nourishment to him. She didnā€™t give him peg feeds at the right times, or the right quantityā€™s. She messed around and either reduced the meal times to suit her and stuffed him with double quantity or claimed he was just too sick and as we know didnā€™t even take them out with her and would always end up starving him. So when it came to solid food she was adamant he should eat like a ā€˜normalā€™ boy and went straight for processed snacks. The reason a blended diet was stopped was because it was too hard for her. She didnā€™t cook for herself so couldnā€™t just make two meals and blend his. The batch cooking she instaā€™d the hell out of for some kind of medal. Then when she sent the small amounts to his nursery they refused to use them (and rightly so) because she hadnā€™t labelled them correctly and they had no way of knowing when they were made/frozen/defrosted etc. At that point she stopped. Maybe frazzles and dairylea Lunchables didnā€™t blend so well???.

• Sad
she couldnt be arsed with tube feeding and blended diets. If he fed himself, its one less thing for her to do. Not that she did a lot anyway. Honestly, I donā€™t know how she didnā€™t have the professionals on her arse when she starved him! For 56 days as well, literally surviving on water! Then again, maybe thats why she stopped? She wont talk about it because she says its triggering for herā€¦ maybe it triggers her because the professionals stepped in? Maybe his dad reported her? weā€™ll never know until someone she knows speaks up because she isnt gonna start telling the truth now.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The idea of ā€˜feedingā€™ her son is something Kathy just didnā€™t get. Wether that be peg or solids. Really it was her who needed a school to show her how to administer nourishment to him. She didnā€™t give him peg feeds at the right times, or the right quantityā€™s. She messed around and either reduced the meal times to suit her and stuffed him with double quantity or claimed he was just too sick and as we know didnā€™t even take them out with her and would always end up starving him. So when it came to solid food she was adamant he should eat like a ā€˜normalā€™ boy and went straight for processed snacks. The reason a blended diet was stopped was because it was too hard for her. She didnā€™t cook for herself so couldnā€™t just make two meals and blend his. The batch cooking she instaā€™d the hell out of for some kind of medal. Then when she sent the small amounts to his nursery they refused to use them (and rightly so) because she hadnā€™t labelled them correctly and they had no way of knowing when they were made/frozen/defrosted etc. At that point she stopped. Maybe frazzles and dairylea Lunchables didnā€™t blend so well???.
This is the most horrendous thing I've read on tattle. How does she live with herself? I didn't see her little one but I'm glad because this has made me feel sick! How on Earth did she get away with it? I'm at a loss for anything else to say really.

• Sad
She didnā€™t deserve Jaxon, simple as that. He deserved a mum who wouldā€™ve done everything for HIM, everything was to benefit herself - free money through go fund meā€™s, nice car, ridiculous amount of benefits, housing, holidays that werenā€™t for him, carers, because she couldnā€™t be arsed waking through the night. Itā€™s absolutely disgusting how people praise her for being so inspiring - she has literally made money off her kid for 3 years and now he has devastatingly passed, sheā€™s still trying to make money through him. She shouldā€™ve done the right thing and deleted her profile, and let the poor boy rest in peace.
She even bleeping starved her kid, and that was so ā€œbraveā€ of her, shipped him off to school whenever she couldā€¦ the only person who was brave was JAXON, he dealt with so much in his little life. If people think she is so inspiring, strong and amazing then stop the world as I want to get off - sheā€™s a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I genuinely think if j was born without disabilities she would not have had custody fir as long as she did because she genuinely seems to think parenting is easy and only for j being disabled that it was so hard when in reality parenting is hard no matter what your childā€™s born with . My son was born and he had allergies and severe reflux we spent months in hospital due to vomits . In the end he was out in many different medications I was told to start weaning early and make blended foods . I donā€™t see why she finds it so hard I also was working 30 hours a week . She is lazy and to not feed your own child just to fit around your life is shocking . He was an inconvenience to her life thatā€™s why she moaned about absolutely everything

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How do we know she starved him? Sorry to ask xx
She stopped his milk feeds and he was surviving on licking frazzles & crumbs of chocolate cake. You could see his physical decline in the photos and videos she shared. He lost a lot of weight and he was skeletal

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just breaks my heart I wish people could see her for what she really is and stop her profiting from him anymore šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I genuinely think if j was born without disabilities she would not have had custody fir as long as she did because she genuinely seems to think parenting is easy and only for j being disabled that it was so hard when in reality parenting is hard no matter what your childā€™s born with . My son was born and he had allergies and severe reflux we spent months in hospital due to vomits . In the end he was out in many different medications I was told to start weaning early and make blended foods . I donā€™t see why she finds it so hard I also was working 30 hours a week . She is lazy and to not feed your own child just to fit around your life is shocking . He was an inconvenience to her life thatā€™s why she moaned about absolutely everything
I agree. I think itā€™s pretty common to underestimate how hard being a parent is in general, but most people understand itā€™s going to involve sleepless nights, feeding them, doing kids activities and holidays, putting their needs first especially when they are ill. Not having a moment to yourself, and so on. I empathise with the fact parenthood was not how she imagined, and know myself that it is different when the child has additional needs. But at the same time I donā€™t understand what she was expecting. She didnā€™t seem to want to change her lifestyle at all, as evidenced by everything we saw during Jā€™s life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.