TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭😭😭 pmsl

I’d be a bit concerned if your lights are going off & no one is home Kaytee. Notice how she put time to go home , duck off you silly cow. If you was that desperate , you wouldn’t of gone abroad !!

Love your comments guys 🤣
She actually means end of the retreat time to fly home

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She actually means she is getting less sympathy at the moment with the way she’s carrying on so needs to go home and arrange another go fund me and cry into the camera. I’m sorry but this woman has no maternal instincts at all. Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's not rushing back that quickly when Aisha has said they go home the early part of next week.

Her younger brother has keys for when he needed to feed the cats, he's probably being a young lad and taking advantage of his sisters free house. If she knows it come on at 4.30 she should check one of her free ring cameras.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's not rushing back that quickly when Aisha has said they go home the early part of next week.

Her younger brother has keys for when he needed to feed the cats, he's probably being a young lad and taking advantage of his sisters free house. If she knows it come on at 4.30 she should check one of her free ring cameras.
She’s vile , why lie

Reactions: 8
She’s vile , why lie
Imagine if she told her truths! It would be a real life horror story.
Her pics in luxury hotels probably isn’t rolling her the cash in so she’ll be back crying at Js resting place before we know it for some sympathy engagement. Giving a sob story about her hardships/difficulty with getting a mortgage despite her impossible 999 credit score.
I can’t get my head around her being away for so long tbh. For someone who apparently only got up and dressed to go to the cemetery, she’s coped pretty well being thousands of miles away.

Reactions: 18
That Aisa said the next Moroccan retreat is in November so no doubt we won’t have seen the last of Morocco, also it was only meant to be 2-7 and that cost £2500 for the 5 days and they’ve extended it so that’s at least 5K go fund me gone

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’ve never lost a family member ( thankfully ) I don’t know that grief , but I can’t imagine going abroad straight after. She’s an awful human being

Reactions: 12
Only just found this thread the other day and been trying to catch up.

I didnt think her house had any disability adaptions? Just jaxons equipment that he needed?

Reactions: 2
(
Naaa Kaytee has got a demonView attachment 756627
Nah this made me feel super uncomfortable. Like she's imagining the ghost of poor J lingering on his own at home, turning the TV and lights on. Time to go home to baby? Ok so why did you leave him? What the actual duck. I know it's just some random occurrences but if my son had just passed away I wouldnt be sharing stuff like this so flippantly. Whoopsie, better go home to the ghost of my dead son. Jesus.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
(

Nah this made me feel super uncomfortable. Like she's imagining the ghost of poor J lingering on his own at home, turning the TV and lights on. Time to go home to baby? Ok so why did you leave him? What the actual duck. I know it's just some random occurrences but if my son had just passed away I wouldnt be sharing stuff like this so flippantly. Whoopsie, better go home to the ghost of my dead son. Jesus.
Just when she couldn’t get any worse & she says that

She disgusts me

Reactions: 7
The other day on those talky stories she mentioned about being out and meeting loads of new people and from the outside people would think she looked fine…

it’s been playing on my mind? she Really is out there living her best life isn’t she? Let me tell you something, I would not be in a foreign country flipping mingling and having a laugh with new people!!! I would not look fine to anyone atall. Shes so bloody odd

also think the private Instagram account is the one she will give to anyone she meets romantically etc. Probs doesn’t have any of this 398 stuff on, or anything related to thenursemum. Probs just videos of herself pole dancing and selfies of her on all these holidays & in expensive shoes sitting in her merc 🤔

Reactions: 23
The other day on those talky stories she mentioned about being out and meeting loads of new people and from the outside people would think she looked fine…

it’s been playing on my mind? she Really is out there living her best life isn’t she? Let me tell you something, I would not be in a foreign country flipping mingling and having a laugh with new people!!! I would not look fine to anyone atall. Shes so bloody odd

also think the private Instagram account is the one she will give to anyone she meets romantically etc. Probs doesn’t have any of this 398 stuff on, or anything related to thenursemum. Probs just videos of herself pole dancing and selfies of her on all these holidays & in expensive shoes sitting in her merc 🤔
Spot on with this. That comment troubled me. My littlest was in nicu when born (not the same as losing her I know) I went to the hospital to feed and back to my hotel (I live abroad and lived far from hospital) I did this until she came home. I looked a mess, couldn’t muster up a a smile to anyone except when I saw my little boy for a visit or had her in my arms feeding. I know the situations are different but what the duck.

why is she even attempting to look fine when her son just died, she doesn’t attempt to look fine to get herself a job (what a normal person would have to do in her situation) but on a retreat in a fancy hotel apparently she can turn on ‘normal’ shame she doesn’t attempt that to work.

Reactions: 11
(

Exactly this 🥴🥴🥴

Remember when she went camping with J and his dad and she swore she would never go again, checked out early and in to a hotel. Well Kathleen meant she would never go again unless it costs about 300 per night and it's in Morocco.
They have been moving around from place to place whilst they've been there but between the same places, they have stayed at Agafay Camp early on in the holiday and have gone back there for few days, luxury glamping where you can sleep outside or in big posh tents. One of the other places they've stayed is the Fellah resort. Aisha uses these places for her Get lit retreats so may have a discount with them but I don't believe this holiday was a surprise and kathy didn't know where they were going.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She'll be wanting to get back so she can get her nails done, or maybe it's a beg for someone to kindly offer to do them?
675B4A4A-7CF0-4E46-9D51-499D748F77CF.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.