TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she won't be having any more children.
She is not right person to be a mother (and that's OK as long as she realise is not for her). She is so so selfish and child won't fit her lifestyle.
I'm lucky to have healthy children and even if they ok I never left them unless necessary (like work, doctor appointment). I can't image having child with life limiting condition and going party instead of making the most of the time with him.

Reactions: 9
Oh I'll think she will have another child, it's something she's always been open about, she's also mentioned that she had the fear she would have a "healthy" child and how would that be fair on J.

I think if she was to go on to have another child and they were born completely healthy she'd turn into a travel mummy with insta funding her lifestyle and she'd base it on she was doing it in Js memory and making sure his new sibling saw and experienced all the things they never could together.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Oh I'll think she will have another child, it's something she's always been open about, she's also mentioned that she had the fear she would have a "healthy" child and how would that be fair on J.

I think if she was to go on to have another child and they were born completely healthy she'd turn into a travel mummy with insta funding her lifestyle and she'd base it on she was doing it in Js memory and making sure his new sibling saw and experienced all the things they never could together.
Probably you right but I'm afraid she won't take a good care of the new child.

Reactions: 2
Probably you right but I'm afraid she won't take a good care of the new child.
Oh no she won't she doesn't know how too she's to self absorbed. But I do believe she will have another one. It's slotted into her timeline somewhere she's seen what influencers can get when they have a new baby, she'll be desperate for the freebies and the money. She won't ever want to get a "normal" job again, it's beneath her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I can't understand why people are helping her financially even if they see her posh life?
There is so many families in need who will benefit more than she is.

Oh no she won't she doesn't know how too she's to self absorbed. But I do believe she will have another one. It's slotted into her timeline somewhere she's seen what influencers can get when they have a new baby, she'll be desperate for the freebies and the money. She won't ever want to get a "normal" job again, it's beneath her.
For sure she won't be coming back to nursing profession (thankfully!), I don't know any nurse who can afford £700 trainers 🤣

Reactions: 11
As a patient, I wouldn't let her near me after what she did to that poor boy and I'd make sure everyone on my ward and every other nurse there knew about the details too

Reactions: 10
As a patient, I wouldn't let her near me after what she did to that poor boy and I'd make sure everyone on my ward and every other nurse there knew about the details too
She shouldn't call herself a nurse in a first place.

On her 398 page somebody has actually bought a T-shirt with J on and wings.
mid she ain’t family then I find that so creepy

Also look how bad the quality is and it’s just a square photo on a shirt. It looks awful
Fully agree with you, how she can even sell her son pictures just like that for strangers 🤯

Reactions: 8
Loosing followers still. Hopefully they'll make there way over here to find out what she's really like

Screenshot_2021-09-12-10-15-43-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

As a nurse you not allowed facial pircing, claws (long nails or even polish nail), heavy make up... you also not allowed wearing uniform outside of the work or taking selfies at work... she did all of it
That's shows she don't respect nursing rules and values.

Reactions: 13
As a nurse you not allowed facial pircing, claws (long nails or even polish nail), heavy make up... you also not allowed wearing uniform outside of the work or taking selfies at work... she did all of it
She don’t respect anything 🤣 not even herself by the looks of things

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t care what anybody says she’s a selfish witch . And a absolute disgrace . She didn’t deserve jaxon and im so shocked she thinks it’s normal to sell T-shirt’s with her dead child on it’s absolutely beyond sick !!!

I don’t care what anybody says she’s a selfish witch . And a absolute disgrace . She didn’t deserve jaxon and im so shocked she thinks it’s normal to sell T-shirt’s with her dead child on it’s absolutely beyond sick !!!
Definitely, I feel sorry for J dad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I do imagine him or his family in the local shopping centre and see some stranger wearing a T-shirt with his son on it’s disgusting. And how anybody thinks it’s ok is sick aswell . Nobody has ever actually made me more angry than she has she is despicable the lowest of the low , the neglect she put that poor boy through and still she’s acting like the hero . I don’t for one minute think she’s grieving yes I said it because I don’t . Three weeks abroad fancy outfits make up on and all the rest no that’s not a grieving mother . I could barely leave my house when i lost my baby I wanted to feel as close to him as possible unlike this evil cow who sends her son flowers from Morocco . i hope the hospital are investigating this because it’s so clear he was neglected by his own mother !!!!!

Oh god do you remember her kick off when someone said to her about her wearing her uniform outside of work? That was just ridiculous, pretty sure she instigated a pile-on on a couple of people over it

Reactions: 10
When will she be changing her name she no longer is the nurse mum . She was A nurse all of two days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god do you remember her kick off when someone said to her about her wearing her uniform outside of work? That was just ridiculous, pretty sure she instigated a pile-on on a couple of people over it
I stopped following her because I couldn't stand her lies and the way how he treated her poor boy!
What's hit me she claims she miss him so terribly but when she was here she was barely spending any time with him!
Is that how loving mother behaves? I don't think so.

I do imagine him or his family in the local shopping centre and see some stranger wearing a T-shirt with his son on it’s disgusting. And how anybody thinks it’s ok is sick aswell . Nobody has ever actually made me more angry than she has she is despicable the lowest of the low , the neglect she put that poor boy through and still she’s acting like the hero . I don’t for one minute think she’s grieving yes I said it because I don’t . Three weeks abroad fancy outfits make up on and all the rest no that’s not a grieving mother . I could barely leave my house when i lost my baby I wanted to feel as close to him as possible unlike this evil cow who sends her son flowers from Morocco . i hope the hospital are investigating this because it’s so clear he was neglected by his own mother !!!!!
I'm pretty sure she messed up his feeds and in his case that was very dangerous because of the electrolytes imbalance and the way how it affects his heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When will she be changing her name she no longer is the nurse mum . She was A nurse all of two days 😂😂
She'll also be due revalidation for the NMC in the next year....if she wants to stay on the register for nursing - which requires quite a bit of self directed reflection and attendance at mandatory training as well as a number of clinical hours (450 hours of clinical work over preceding 3 years- otherwise she'll have to complete a back to nursing refresher course )
somehow don't see her being able to fulfill these requirements, in which case she cant ( or shouldn't) call herself a nurse - although sadly and amazingly the title 'nurse' is not yet a protected title
she's a disgrace and an embarrassment to the profession and I hope she never works as a nurse again

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She'll also be due revalidation for the NMC in the next year....if she wants to stay on the register for nursing - which requires quite a bit of self directed reflection and attendance at mandatory training as well as a number of clinical hours (450 hours of clinical work over preceding 3 years- otherwise she'll have to complete a back to nursing refresher course )
somehow don't see her being able to fulfill these requirements, in which case she cant ( or shouldn't) call herself a nurse - although sadly and amazingly the title 'nurse' is not yet a protected title
she's a disgrace and an embarrassment to the profession and I hope she never works as a nurse again
100% agree with you

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.