TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sourcing materials, planning and meetings? She makes it sound like she’s working her socks off but we all know everything is being outsourced through the tee mill! Also doubt she’s coming back any time soon when she just posted a story today about being in a new place.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So Chatty Kathy has had both vaccines then to travel abroad? I know Morocco was in Amber for travel but not too sure if that means she’ll have to isolate when she returns to UK?
I’m sure she said not to long ago that when she went to book for Covid vaccine they’re was never any slots available

Reactions: 4
Can look for brain damage due to prolonged hypoxia/ ischaemia-lack of oxygen to brain ( due to cardiac arrest)
..I've worked in ITU /CCU
Being on ECMO needs the patients blood to be thinned with anticoagulants to stop it clotting in the machine, and one of the commoner complications of this is having a stroke where the patient bleeds into the brain, and this can lead to death.

(ex anaesthetist)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sourcing materials, planning and meetings? She makes it sound like she’s working her socks off but we all know everything is being outsourced through the tee mill! Also doubt she’s coming back any time soon when she just posted a story today about being in a new place.
So 23k followers out of her 110k, what about all the rest?! I just found I was following 398 for some reason but have unfollowed now and her TNM account

Reactions: 7
My friend had a clothing business she Had 70 thoasand followers but only took seven orders a week . Followers mean nothing . Her merch will stop selling the only reason she has been selling since the launch last week is because her minions who supported j have bought something but they won’t buy every week certainly not at them price.

Reactions: 13
My friend had a clothing business she Had 70 thoasand followers but only took seven orders a week . Followers mean nothing . Her merch will stop selling the only reason she has been selling since the launch last week is because her minions who supported j have bought something but they won’t buy every week certainly not at them price.
Kaytee has definitely bought followers on both accounts

Reactions: 11
Why is she obsessed with buying a house given to her because her child had disabilities and which she no longer wants live in? Her selfishness and greed knows no bounds. She can afford to rent privately, that house could really help a family in bed. It's a family home, not a base for her to story about j being a ghost without actually living in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Why is she obsessed with buying a house given to her because her child had disabilities and which she no longer wants live in? Her selfishness and greed knows no bounds. She can afford to rent privately, that house could really help a family in bed. It's a family home, not a base for her to story about j being a ghost without actually living in it.
You just couldn’t make it up , could you? Half the things she says

Reactions: 5
This is really irritating me. People suggesting products to her - ‘great idea, we’ll put it in discussions’. What discussions? With whom? You’re using a white label on-demand printing reseller and are subsequently limited by their extremely restricted product range. They’re not going to add to their catalogue to support your (likely wildly exaggerated) order volume, so who exactly are these ‘discussions’ with?

It would take less than 24 hours to register, fully populate and launch the store she currently has, and that includes all the ‘designs’, if you can call them that (speaking as a professional designer). The idea that this is something she’s been working her socks off on is utterly farcical.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Remember when she went camping with J and his dad and she swore she would never go again, checked out early and in to a hotel. Well Kathleen meant she would never go again unless it costs about 300 per night and it's in Morocco.
They have been moving around from place to place whilst they've been there but between the same places, they have stayed at Agafay Camp early on in the holiday and have gone back there for few days, luxury glamping where you can sleep outside or in big posh tents. One of the other places they've stayed is the Fellah resort. Aisha uses these places for her Get lit retreats so may have a discount with them but I don't believe this holiday was a surprise and kathy didn't know where they were going.
Sorry I’m just catching up, this may have been covered already but is she away with j’s dad?!

Sorry I’m just catching up, this may have been covered already but is she away with j’s dad?!
No not this time, I was referring to a old holiday she went on just after she split with the fiance, she went camping/glamping and took her ex, J's dad, after a few days of moaning constantly swearing she would never go again they left and booked into a hotel. Now she is in Morocco glamping and spending the money she has made from him passing away.

This is really irritating me. People suggesting products to her - ‘great idea, we’ll put it in discussions’. What discussions? With whom? You’re using a white label on-demand printing reseller and are subsequently limited by their extremely restricted product range. They’re not going to add to their catalogue to support your (likely wildly exaggerated) order volume, so who exactly are these ‘discussions’ with?

It would take less than 24 hours to register, fully populate and launch the store she currently has, and that includes all the ‘designs’, if you can call them that (speaking as a professional designer). The idea that this is something she’s been working her socks off on is utterly farcical.
I have noticed she has said "we" a few times. I am waiting for her to announce more things, she has been sourcing materials, planning and having meetings. I wont be surprised if Aisha is her new business partner and they will be launching a shop or retreat together.

Aisha describes herself as a witch, I think The Witch and The witch retreats has a ring to it. Spend thousands to learn yoga, meditation, how to rub glass bowls whilst learning financial advice from the professional beggar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thing with her is she likes to make herself look important same when he was alive she would constantly have zoom calls and paper work no other sen parent had that everyday all day . She’s a narcinsist . It’s a crappy business and a crappy website sorry but it is she goes on like she’s a boss ffs 😂😂

Reactions: 14
I think she will continue trying to make out J's spirit is connected with that house, her sheep will be more than eager to raise the cash for it because J is there. If she comes back and starts doing more and more stories about things happening at the house, her followers will encourage it and agree she needs to have that house forever. Its sick if that's what her intentions are. She has reminded everyone in today's post that she needs to buy this house.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She uses her son always has even now utterly delusional she is !!!

if people do raise funds to buy it then she is scum

Reactions: 7
She was making money out of him when he was alive and she still doing it now, even when he passed away. She is just awful, egoistic person who only thinks about herself.
She shouldn't ever choose nursing profession either.

I have seen many, many parents of poorly and terminal ill children in my life but trust me I don't know anybody who behave like her in such circumstances.
Lavish lifestyle, partying while doctors telling you they not sure how long you will be given with your child?
For sure she love him in her own way but she is far to selfish to care for anybody, especially sen child.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been following these threads since the first one . I re found them then realised poor J had passed . To see she had pissed off out of the country and was back to living how she was before she got pregnant .

when he was alive anything she did was for herself , what two year olds wants to stay in a swanky hotel ? Tell you what a two year older wants , they want you to play play doh with them . Or colour or paint . They don’t want posh holidays sunning yourself on a beach, sandcastles and just listening to them . Things she never did , the small life he got which she has now turned into some markerting freak show . Was spent watching a iPad , being passed around to whoever could have him , and spent travelling to school after a night of being looked after by carers so she could do naff all of her pissed .

she couldn’t even pop a Christmas tree up for him and have one day that wasn’t about her . Even now it’s I I ME ME.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I may get slated for this but I don’t get the whole shop and the things she is selling. I don’t think I’d want pictures, sayings or anything to do with my baby in other peoples/strangers homes. I think some things should stay personal. I just can’t get my head around it

Jaxon was such a beautiful little boy who was such a happy little soul. I really loved watching him grow and do so well but something has always annoyed me about Kaytee. She’s always so entitled and knows best about everything.
I was so sad when Jaxon passed, it seemed to happen in slow motion and almost unexpected 💔

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.