TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210909-124528.png

This may be why she's happy to take a step back from her TNM account? She has another account elsewhere which she's commented on Aisha's posts using recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s
She’s losing followers in dribs n drabs. Didnt she say yesterday or the day before she will no longer be using thenursemum account really, and will be using 398 “for the forseeable future” or something along them lines.
She’s probably said that so people will go over and follow the 398 account to boost its numbers.

Reactions: 5
This is nuts to me. My friend died when she was 19, her and her mum were Australian. Her mum was a single parent and a mess, but we all stayed in touch with her and met for coffees long after my friend died. For a long time she wanted to go back to oz but physically could not leave my friend here. Eventually she did go and died not long after. The idea of leaving her daughter here was extremely troubling. She took no holidays etc, never went abroad except to return to Australia.
now I’m not saying at al that grieving parents should never leave the graveside etc but it really made me remember how my friends mum felt about going away verses this one who apparently can’t return 🤦🏽‍♀️.
I get anxious if I leave the area for an overnight stay from where my son's grave is... We try to visit that day or the day before too

• Heart
She won’t give up the nurse mum account because she got followers on it and none on her real account just shows only 51 friends and family clearly not many like her .

Reactions: 13
And we know there are a lot of those!,
Yea the way she ragged the wheelchair in and out of the too-small boot. Plus I hope she cleared up all the vomit she was so intent on showing us. No doubt she shagged in it as well so there's that to clean up :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She won’t give up the nurse mum account because she got followers on it and none on her real account just shows only 51 friends and family clearly not many like her .
Iv only got 52 followers on mine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know but I bet you don’t desperately try to make everyone like you like she does . 51 followers that’s how many actually know her it’s no many . what I’m saying is she has over 100k on the nurse mum page clearly they are only following her fir jaxon and he’s not here anymore x

Reactions: 6
I know but I bet you don’t desperately try to make everyone like you like she does . 51 followers that’s how many actually know her it’s no many . what I’m saying is she has over 100k on the nurse mum page clearly they are only following her fir jaxon and he’s not here anymore x
I don’t know how you could share your child to that many strangers to be honest, how many of those people could be pedos, she used to share pics and stories of J in the bath and in his nappy’s ect who knows who’s saved them 😪🤮
Her safeguarding and how she looked after him was piss poor. I don’t care what anybody says. She failed him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For sure! I can't stand social media generally. It can be used for really good things but its mostly a cess pit of hate & beggy people & to be honest, all these "influencer" type people get on my tits! Look at Hinch - she kitted out her whole house on freebies! lol.. Why go to college, and do apprenticeships or go to uni and get qualifications when you can pop on social media, chat tit & get everything given to you for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes I can’t stand influencing they just begg . Exactly looking back kaytee always said she couldn’t handle being a nurse because it means responsibility and being responsible for somebody … not sure why she actually did nursing in the first place

Let’s just put this here for anyone who doesn’t already know.
Very common for the person with FII to either have a medical background or work in a medical profession. Not always inflicted on a biological child but can be a caregiver/nurse to a young patient. Which we all know means Kathy is covered on both levels of risk as she saw J as her patient and her his caregiver.

Attachments

Yes I can’t stand influencing they just begg . Exactly looking back kaytee always said she couldn’t handle being a nurse because it means responsibility and being responsible for somebody … not sure why she actually did nursing in the first place
Probably thought she could bag herself a Dr!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never really focused on what I wear...sure Kathy that's why you did River Island collabs, bought boxes of zara clothes, did loads of stories showing off your 🐫 hoof and wear £700 trainers...but sure you don't care what you wear 🙄
Screenshot_20210910-155156_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Never really focused on what I wear...sure Kathy that's why you did River Island collabs, bought boxes of zara clothes, did loads of stories showing off your 🐫 hoof and wear £700 trainers...but sure you don't care what you wear 🙄View attachment 756017
Just had a flash back to when she was showing off her camel toe in a loungewear haul 🙈🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just caught up on her insta stories

You watch she’ll get a different colour on her nails next & fixate on that

Reactions: 7
It interests me as to why is not disclosing what actually happened to him. I fully appreciate it is st her discretion to share something that is traumatic. But considering she documented everything about her son and his condition, I'm very surprised shes not even written a short piece about it. She posted videos and pics of his room in intensive care, grid posts but as soon as he passed she doesnt want to talk about the event that caused it or days leading up to it?

It really worries me. I wonder what his dad thinks of it all.

Reactions: 20
It interests me as to why is not disclosing what actually happened to him. I fully appreciate it is st her discretion to share something that is traumatic. But considering she documented everything about her son and his condition, I'm very surprised shes not even written a short piece about it. She posted videos and pics of his room in intensive care, grid posts but as soon as he passed she doesnt want to talk about the event that caused it or days leading up to it?

It really worries me. I wonder what his dad thinks of it all.
Now I'm only speculating but she kinda pretty much explains how he died in her grid posts before he passed. But like I say, it's speculation for me as I have a medical background and I may be looking into it too deep, but the way she's explained certain things shows a timeline of events that I've seen in adults many many times in ICU. Like I say speculation, But I have a pretty solid idea on how he died and I can understand why she hasn't shared the How's or whys because even without all of his conditions he had it's traumatic.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.