TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was cardiac arrest how he passed? That poor boy
She only ever said he arrested on route to the hospital, she's never said that was his passing. But he had to have a scan the day before he actually passed away which leads me to believe there was withdrawal of care due to no brain activity.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
Don’t ask any questions she just wants your money, kofi, go fund me for this Valentino hunny

or

why work when you can sell merch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
15th May - He was in hospital, but didnt say why.
16th May - had a pulmonary oedema diagnosis, treated and then got dehydrated.
18th May - Back home.
23rd May - Her birthday. Or she posts about her birthday. She visited GOSH for a pre op anaesthetic chat & said they had to go in the next day (24th) for an iron infusion.
26th May - He has a cardiac arrest. They put him on a ECMO when they got there. Then he was reliant on life support. She said he was gonna have a CT scan on his head but didnt say why.
28th May - The CT scan showed no brain activity & machines were turned off.

This is just from her instagram, her posts/grid thing.

I don't understand why she took a picture of an empty room full of machines, etc. It's tragic that Jaxon has gone but I can't believe in his death, she still thought to take a picture of the empty room full of machines for the gram.

Reactions: 39
Now I'm only speculating but she kinda pretty much explains how he died in her grid posts before he passed. But like I say, it's speculation for me as I have a medical background and I may be looking into it too deep, but the way she's explained certain things shows a timeline of events that I've seen in adults many many times in ICU. Like I say speculation, But I have a pretty solid idea on how he died and I can understand why she hasn't shared the How's or whys because even without all of his conditions he had it's traumatic.
I completely get that and wouldn’t want to know how he died as that’s just too much but can’t help wondering about why, as it seems he was doing really well if that makes sense.

Reactions: 9
I'm not saying I want to know all the details, but she specifically storied about it a few weeks ago. So I was just wondering.she said she had loads of people asking her what happened. That she wasnt ready to re live the lead up to it or the event which is totally fine. The only reason I wondered is as OP said to me there isnt really any explaining to do. She did story about it and talked about what was going on.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is she kind of addressed a non issue. Which was just odd, to me anyway.

Reactions: 6
Nice to see she had the time, energy, patience and inclination to go holiday shopping for new clothes straight after the funeral. Wow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
15th May - He was in hospital, but didnt say why.
16th May - had a pulmonary oedema diagnosis, treated and then got dehydrated.
18th May - Back home.
23rd May - Her birthday. Or she posts about her birthday. She visited GOSH for a pre op anaesthetic chat & said they had to go in the next day (24th) for an iron infusion.
26th May - He has a cardiac arrest. They put him on a ECMO when they got there. Then he was reliant on life support. She said he was gonna have a CT scan on his head but didnt say why.
28th May - The CT scan showed no brain activity & machines were turned off.

This is just from her instagram, her posts/grid thing.

I don't understand why she took a picture of an empty room full of machines, etc. It's tragic that Jaxon has gone but I can't believe in his death, she still thought to take a picture of the empty room full of machines for the gram.

She wrote something about the reason for the CT was too traumatic to write - aren't CT's used for head injuries?

Reactions: 8
She wrote something about the reason for the CT was too traumatic to write - aren't CT's used for head injuries?
I thought it could be too look at his heart or brain after arresting, and if too much damage then life support would be taken away. That could be the traumatic bit she means .

I’m not at all medical though so could be wrong

Reactions: 11
I thought it could be too look at his heart or brain after arresting, and if too much damage then life support would be taken away. That could be the traumatic bit she means .

I’m not at all medical though so could be wrong
Can look for brain damage due to prolonged hypoxia/ ischaemia-lack of oxygen to brain ( due to cardiac arrest)
..I've worked in ITU /CCU

Reactions: 13
I’m sure they can be used to check for internal bleeding too. Although my medical knowledge starts and ends with Grey’s anatomy 😬😳

• Haha
Used for various things, head trauma, to check for internal bleeding on various areas of the body etc
The way she wrote it it sounded like perhaps he had injured his head whilst arresting.

Whatever happened, it ended in the most horrific of outcomes. I feel awful for that little boy, not so much her.

• Wow
I would imagine he went into cardiac arrest but had been down too long, they restarted his heart, put him on ECMO to keep him alive and checked his brain function only to find that the amount of time without his heart beating independently was too much and he was deprived of oxygen.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
it sounds to me like he had a heart attack in the ambulance and his brain was starved of oxygen for too long but I would have thought in an ambulance with the right people he could had had cpr and pulled through? So maybe it was a magnitude of other things
We DONT know why they were putting him under and transferring him in the first place

Reactions: 4
The irony of her having a private insta. When on her public profile she’s shared countless images of her sons final days, pain and vomit for the whole world to see. You’d think it’d be the other way around :cry:

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.