TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pissed me off was that she got the mobility car, doesn’t work had no other kids but then still used transport services (public funded) to take Jaxon to school so she has even more time
The transport that made her put in a complaint to the wheelchair company to get J his wheelchair fitted correctly for transport that he then never used and was constantly squeezed into a pram. Wheelchair only came out for ads and engagement

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Shes a bleep simple as. Sorry for the foul language but she enrages me. I live abroad and Im going for a swim this afternoon. There is a kiosk that sells teas and coffees and the woman who runs it is from the same place as Kaytee. Might do a bit of snooping.

Reactions: 24
The transport that made her put in a complaint to the wheelchair company to get J his wheelchair fitted correctly for transport that he then never used and was constantly squeezed into a pram. Wheelchair only came out for ads and engagement
How on earth did she get a mobility car that didn’t fit the wheelchair in?! WTF! X

Reactions: 5
There are people on this thread that have been following her a lot more closely than I have. I’ve only really watched her intermittently, as one of the other Instatwats I follow has always shared her Go Fund Me’s & stuff. Whenever she has popped up I’ve always been left with a bad impression of her, but it wasn’t until she started using her son’s death to flog tat that I thought to search for her on here. Reading back through previous threads has been truly shocking, she really is the lowest of the low. A truly vile woman.

Reactions: 12
Be
Because it was never about Js needs. Just about her wants and how she could show off next.
You’d think the mobility company wouldn’t give the car unless it was suitable for J. Although you’d expect a mother to get a car that suits his needs rather than hers!

Reactions: 12
So I remember seeing some vids on insta a while back of her son vomiting and I remember not following because it was too much for me and I didn’t take to her. Now having read all threads last night I agree she isn’t right. Furthermore on her brand post on TikTok she has shown videos where he speaks, he understands, he walks etc everything I remember her saying he couldn’t and he needed round the clock care. Doesn’t add up and now I’ve read through the threads - wow. Hope her followers dry up. I cannot stand when people capitalise on their child’s death - it’s not for charity and too many are becoming influencers from it

Reactions: 15
Would he hell 😂😂 she’s a wanna be gangster only time she tried to act decent was trying to convince her followers she was a hard working nurse with a disabled son . She worked all of what a week 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Sorry but all the people whose stories she is sharing who have bought things are all nutters. Donate directly to a charity yes, but not the Kaytee charity. 😡

Reactions: 18
So I remember seeing some vids on insta a while back of her son vomiting and I remember not following because it was too much for me and I didn’t take to her. Now having read all threads last night I agree she isn’t right. Furthermore on her brand post on TikTok she has shown videos where he speaks, he understands, he walks etc everything I remember her saying he couldn’t and he needed round the clock care. Doesn’t add up and now I’ve read through the threads - wow. Hope her followers dry up. I cannot stand when people capitalise on their child’s death - it’s not for charity and too many are becoming influencers from it
I've followed her since J was v small ( before the first go fund me) I offered some relevant clinical advice as I've been a nurse for well before Kathleen was born and have cared for patients with feeding tubes/ kidney disease/reflux etc....she was so dismissive of my suggestions and always knew better...
I even offered her some suggestions when she was having issues with carers and the legal aspects of appealing ( husband is lawyer)
she always came across as extremely aggressive and unlikeable- I wouldn't want her caring for my relatives

Reactions: 34
Is she employing someone to help with her "business"?
How is she getting everything out when she isn't even in the country?

Reactions: 1
You’d think the mobility company wouldn’t give the car unless it was suitable for J. Although you’d expect a mother to get a car that suits his needs rather than hers!
Someone more in the know correct if I’m wrong but I believe she got the car through a dealership that offered the scheme so it didn’t come directly from a mobility company. There’s a range of cars available under the scheme to suit different needs, hence why this one didn’t have space for a wheelchair as not everyone with limited mobility uses a wheelchair. The scheme trusted her to pick a suitable car as she knew J’s needs - the whole point was to get a vehicle suitable for him. I can understand why they wouldn’t check these things as people picking unsuitable cars and defeating the entire purpose of the scheme must be rare.

Reactions: 7
The real tragedy here is that she could have raised monumental suns of money for research into the condition j had. It is one of the least known and researcherd conditions out there. Instead that money is going into her luxury travel fund. If she wasn't as selfish and shes as she's always been she could have created a charity and given herself a nice paid role at the helm. She would've had lots of support and raised awareness about rare childhood illnesses and kept j's memory alive in an impactful and meaningful way. This would give her income, exposure, ads, and she could make a real difference.

But we all know she hates any kind of work. Remember the 6 weeks of her nursing? Constantly moaning and bitching about having to leave home at 7am (like everyone else who works!) And having to remove her £70 nails she got done for her weekends in London. She hated every second of working.

Reactions: 28
That’s the worst part, she’s not she’s a 3rd party seller, she gives teemill a percent and they do all the hard work and delivery’s ect and she does duck all essentially.
So everyone saying they love the packaging and it has nothing to do with her!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it funny that all these shares of things people have bought are al just the affirmation stickers and bags, not the other crap.
Because they don’t want anything at all associated with her. It’s just self motivating crap.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it funny that all these shares of things people have bought are al just the affirmation stickers and bags, not the other crap.
Because they don’t want anything at all associated with her. It’s just self motivating crap.
Yeah I was thinking that - haven’t seen a single share of anyone wearing the picture of J shirt. Thank goodness though, hope this means people recognise the truly weird actions Kaytee has taken here and is refusing to engage

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.