TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this!!! This really stuck in my throat last year when she said he didn’t understand Christmas so wasn’t going to bother. Almost all children react to the stimulation that lights, smell and touch can bring. Christmas is a fantastic time for that and she didn’t even put a tree up. Yet she’s decorated a grave for him more than she would do anything when he was alive. She’s giving herself more grand displays in his death than she did for him during his life.
Yeah that was the year she "forgot" to order him presents so he only got one. A soft tellytubby. She always justified going to fancy hotels, spas, holidays to unsuitable places, fancy restaurants as - "I have to make all our memories now".
But when it came to the first Christmas he was old enough and well enough to enjoy, she forgot. Then had cheek to ask people to vote her for Mum of the Year!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She deleted this post when she had seen everyone on Tattle talking about it. She had popped this photo up and did a caption about what people think about SEN families getting motability cars. (Lots dont have one and those that do dont usually go for top of the range ones because they cant afford them)

This is her in her new Merc, a nicely posed photo so she can get her trainers in shot. Her brand new Valentino trainers costing about £700 when she bought them. Her sheep ignored things like this and then donated money so she could afford to buy coffee from a vending machine because she was so poor.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I had a nosy at her TikTok after it got mentioned further back in this thread, & I’m absolutely lost for words that she has used footage of her in a chapel of rest with him in an ad for her ‘brand’! How vile do you have to be to use images of your child after their passing to flog a ‘range’ of tacky tit that looks like it’s been cobbled together in three seconds?

Reactions: 12
Did anyone professional step up and stop her from doing this once it got out of hand? I’m disgusted she put her beautiful son at risk. I would have thought her actions and exploitation of her son would have resulted in a child protection issue. She shouldn’t have pushed for discharge but they also shouldn’t have gave in to her request.
It was cruel to watch if you go back you will see posts she basically starved him and went against the doctors advise . How she’s got away with this il never know it’s absolutely shocking . All he would do was nibble a bit of cookie or lick a crisp he honestly could not eat so essentially she starved him .

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is the video of her cradling J in the Chapel of Rest on the ad on TikTok for her brand?

is it the clip where she’s got him wrapped up in a pink blanket, and there’s fairy lights on the wall? If so, what makes it clear it’s a video taken there?

(Sorry if it’s a silly question. I just want to make sure I’m watching the correct clip and understand it)

Reactions: 1
Is the video of her cradling J in the Chapel of Rest on the ad on TikTok for her brand?

is it the clip where she’s got him wrapped up in a pink blanket, and there’s fairy lights on the wall? If so, what makes it clear it’s a video taken there?

(Sorry if it’s a silly question. I just want to make sure I’m watching the correct clip and understand it)
Not a silly question at all - it’s the brand video and it’s the bit where she’s cradling him in the blue blanket and rocking him. There’s fairy lights on the walls. It’s upsetting but it’s clearly a little casket in front of them 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm sure she said the extras she demanded for the Merc, including sun roof, came to around 7k. All so she could story from the car. £7k taken from the gofundme she set up for his chair that she had no intention of using for a chair.
7k….suspiciously the same amount that she “paid” in her legal fees appealing the carers decision

Reactions: 7
She deleted this post when she had seen everyone on Tattle talking about it. She had popped this photo up and did a caption about what people think about SEN families getting motability cars. (Lots dont have one and those that do dont usually go for top of the range ones because they cant afford them)

This is her in her new Merc, a nicely posed photo so she can get her trainers in shot. Her brand new Valentino trainers costing about £700 when she bought them. Her sheep ignored things like this and then donated money so she could afford to buy coffee from a vending machine because she was so poor.
Personally I don’t think that something like a merc should even be an option? Because if you have the money for the downpayment, running and maintenance of one, you could just go out and buy yourself a Ford galaxy…

this picture smacks one that goes on a private Instagram account with some caption about haters and #blessed #merc #whip

• Heart
maybe I'm old in the head - but why is a sunroof a prerequisite to be able to story from the car?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Personally I don’t think that something like a merc should even be an option? Because if you have the money for the downpayment, running and maintenance of one, you could just go out and buy yourself a Ford galaxy…

this picture smacks one that goes on a private Instagram account with some caption about haters and #blessed #merc #whip
Totally agree!

Yep. Then she moaned because Js wheelchair wouldn't fit in the boot.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I’m also going to pop this out there that IF something she changed or missed or something genuinely led to that poor boy going into cardiac arrest or pulmonary oedema or such , and obvs I’m not saying she did, but she’s they kind of person that would totally get away with it because she’s been getting away withA LOT for the past couple of years.

of all the complaints and concern from others who have genuinely reported her to services through concern for J, we didn’t see any change. Not that it didn’t happen maybe but it was evident anything happened and she lives her life on SM platforms so I’m thinking we’d have seen it
I like to think that it will all come out, word is already spreading. It could already be being looked into right now. She can’t get away with all this forever it’s sick

maybe I'm old in the head - but why is a sunroof a prerequisite to be able to story from the car?!
✨the lighting✨🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe. The wheelchair didn’t fit bit as long as she had decent lighting for insta

So sad 💔

Unbelievable, I’ve gone on her YouTube channel , she’s deleted several videos inc a vlog of her going away with J , a Q&A & birth story

Hi Kaytee 👋
Hopefully there’s receipts on here throughout the old threads 😄

Reactions: 3

his coffin is in front of her, she’s saying goodbye, he has a blue coffin with kids cartoons on paw patrol ect, his face is totally covered in a blanket

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The sunroof in the car was for "jaxon"

I was actually astounded when she admitted his chair wouldnt fit in the boot! I dont understand why people couldnt see through this tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Surely a mobility car is specifically for the needs of the child and not for her to run around in, bragging about her new whip!

Surely the first thing you would think to do is measure the boot to ensure your sons chair fits! That’s the whole purpose of the car.

I’ve dipped in and out of her account over the past few years and on the surface she comes across as being a loving mum, but my god. I am shocked at what I’ve read. Shameful.

Reactions: 14
Hi Kaytee, Your a disgrace sitting in your Merc with your designer trainers and the rest not bad for an unemployed person not to mention all the trips and holidays you went on they were hardly making memories for a child more like to suit you. Please please let her try and sue the hospital or suchlike they will make mince meat out out of her.

Reactions: 9
She used to moan about having to go to work etc which really annoyed me. As a mum with a disabled child sitting at home in designer trainers in a ‘merc’ isn’t an option for me!

Reactions: 11
What pissed me off was that she got the mobility car, doesn’t work had no other kids but then still used transport services (public funded) to take Jaxon to school so she has even more time

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.