TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like a previous poster has said I think she’s grieving first about her financial situation & then her son. There’s No One Size Fits All Approach in dealing with grief or mental health yes circumstances maybe similar but they’re different if that makes sense? Every materialistic thing she has was down to her son. Driving lessons plus a car (not the merc) funded by a charity, Blender funded by a charity His bed funded by a charity she wasn’t happy with that so paid for him to have it in white, Scales which she left in some top London hotel funded by a charity all the while she was getting every benefit she was entitled too plus more for herself & Jaxon like the child maintenance she got from J’s dad but never mentioned. she also conveniently forgot to declare her income to tax credits so was over paid & she told us so. Im not saying she wasn’t entitled to any of the money & all the money in the world can’t help heal the pain of losing your child, but still none of it was used in the way it should of been for Jaxon & his needs or his life experiences. The Mercedes she left in London overnight with out closing the window properly👍 plus it didn’t fit his wheelchair in but fitted her wanna be gangster lifestyle, even the parking fines she got a few she never paid them she cried about it on her Instagram so other people paid them for her, I really wouldn’t mind but there’s Parents & Children who don’t get even half or if any help emotionally financially whatsoever yet there needs are some what greater. Also another thing whatever Kathleen wanted or needed she would make sure that she got it without the lengthy wait & process even if that meant complaining

Reactions: 15
The sheep that follow her have no idea i fact I think many would be shocked if they read this

nothing in his life was colourful I think she copy’s baby azaylia parents who have orange . I find it strange how she said these was his colours

Reactions: 13
The sheep that follow her have no idea i fact I think many would be shocked if they read this

nothing in his life was colourful I think she copy’s baby azaylia parents who have orange . I find it strange how she said these was his colours
Wasnt his colour originally blue? She wanted everyone to wear blue and hold blue balloons & whatnot, now all of a sudden its rainbow colours?! Random.. Especially as the only colour Jaxon saw was his ipad screen.

Reactions: 17
Wasnt his colour originally blue? She wanted everyone to wear blue and hold blue balloons & whatnot, now all of a sudden its rainbow colours?! Random.. Especially as the only colour Jaxon saw was his ipad screen.
So weird she made rainbow a trend

Reactions: 3
671BEB07-55C7-4F3E-B6B5-99E242E57765.jpg
Wonder what's going on here then? Surely she's not thinking she is going to get a payout from appealing?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she’s been reading here and trying to fool her followers more that she’s a hero

she ain’t fooling anybody

Reactions: 8
View attachment 750615Wonder what's going on here then? Surely she's not thinking she is going to get a payout from appealing?
I think it might be who she was using to appeal carers, they may have refunded part if not all of the £7k she had paid them, most of the work wouldn't have been completed when J passed away. She may have offered to plug them on her account if she can get some or all of that money back. When Leianne said she had just forked out 7k, I thought straight away that that solicitor is going to act out of goodwill and refund at least some of it. Other SEN families have been in similar positions.

She asked people to contact her a few weeks after he had passed if they were ineligible or appealing a refusal so it could be something to do with that too.

Reactions: 7
I feel a claim coming on...
Where's there is blame there is a claim... What's poor ole Kaytee gonna live on now her cash cow has passed on? She can't live on Jaxon t-shirts, tote bags n stickers forever.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel a claim coming on...
Where's there is blame there is a claim... What's poor ole Kaytee gonna live on now her cash cow has passed on? She can't live on Jaxon t-shirts, tote bags n stickers forever.
So sad to say but she’s gonna milk everything till the last drop

Reactions: 4
Like a previous poster has said I think she’s grieving first about her financial situation & then her son. There’s No One Size Fits All Approach in dealing with grief or mental health yes circumstances maybe similar but they’re different if that makes sense? Every materialistic thing she has was down to her son. Driving lessons plus a car (not the merc) funded by a charity, Blender funded by a charity His bed funded by a charity she wasn’t happy with that so paid for him to have it in white, Scales which she left in some top London hotel funded by a charity all the while she was getting every benefit she was entitled too plus more for herself & Jaxon like the child maintenance she got from J’s dad but never mentioned. she also conveniently forgot to declare her income to tax credits so was over paid & she told us so. Im not saying she wasn’t entitled to any of the money & all the money in the world can’t help heal the pain of losing your child, but still none of it was used in the way it should of been for Jaxon & his needs or his life experiences. The Mercedes she left in London overnight with out closing the window properly👍 plus it didn’t fit his wheelchair in but fitted her wanna be gangster lifestyle, even the parking fines she got a few she never paid them she cried about it on her Instagram so other people paid them for her, I really wouldn’t mind but there’s Parents & Children who don’t get even half or if any help emotionally financially whatsoever yet there needs are some what greater. Also another thing whatever Kathleen wanted or needed she would make sure that she got it without the lengthy wait & process even if that meant complaining
I’m sure she paid extra aswell on the motability merc to get it a different colour? Which is crazy if your apparently hard up and doing that literally just for show

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she paid extra aswell on the motability merc to get it a different colour? Which is crazy if your apparently hard up and doing that literally just for show
I think she had to put a BIG down payment on the Mercedes on the mobility leasing site there’s hundreds of vehicles to choose from some require no upfront payment she’d already chose the Merc & all the extras before she was officially awarded the mobility part, I think at the beginning of this year she was asking about the mobility lease being terminated earlier or adaptations as she couldn’t fit his wheelchair in or his pushchair,

Reactions: 5
All the people new to the thread over here like OMG you’re all too much.

You don’t know because you haven’t followed it or her for the time the threads have been running.

the concern, genuine concern, for J was there and it was said if his meds were messed about with, his peg wasn’t ok etc as he’s so medically complex (Kathleen’s own words) then something was bound to go wrong in the end.

people should be allowed to have an opinion. I have my own. I’m certainly not saying she caused it but what I am saying and have an opinion about is all the info she shared was uncomfortable to watch and seeing how it affected J daily as the months went on is sad. And worrying.

and now she’s in bleeping Mexico or wherever she is.And still monetising off J.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm sure she said the extras she demanded for the Merc, including sun roof, came to around 7k. All so she could story from the car. £7k taken from the gofundme she set up for his chair that she had no intention of using for a chair.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm sure she said the extras she demanded for the Merc, including sun roof, came to around 7k. All so she could story from the car. £7k taken from the gofundme she set up for his chair that she had no intention of using for a chair.
This is true!

I’m also going to pop this out there that IF something she changed or missed or something genuinely led to that poor boy going into cardiac arrest or pulmonary oedema or such , and obvs I’m not saying she did, but she’s they kind of person that would totally get away with it because she’s been getting away withA LOT for the past couple of years.

of all the complaints and concern from others who have genuinely reported her to services through concern for J, we didn’t see any change. Not that it didn’t happen maybe but it was evident anything happened and she lives her life on SM platforms so I’m thinking we’d have seen it

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m also going to pop this out there that IF something she changed or missed or something genuinely led to that poor boy going into cardiac arrest or pulmonary oedema or such , and obvs I’m not saying she did, but she’s they kind of person that would totally get away with it because she’s been getting away withA LOT for the past couple of years.

of all the complaints and concern from others who have genuinely reported her to services through concern for J, we didn’t see any change. Not that it didn’t happen maybe but it was evident anything happened and she lives her life on SM platforms so I’m thinking we’d have seen it
So sad 💔

Unbelievable, I’ve gone on her YouTube channel , she’s deleted several videos inc a vlog of her going away with J , a Q&A & birth story

Hi Kaytee 👋

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.