TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen J's dad story? New name and Moroccan flag emoji? Is he in Morocco too or is it just a coincidence he has used the flag emoji, i dont follow him but had a look via the anon story viewer website.
she probably want to use him again to make a new baby in hopes she can use that as her CASH COW

• Wow
Reactions: 4
she probably want to use him again to make a new baby in hopes she can use that as her CASH COW
They were together for years split up, rekindled it and fell pregnant with J but then split and she met the ex fiance. I would hope she has paid for him to have a break, they did go camping together so it's not like it would be a new situation to holiday together but be separated. I'd hope she has paid for J's half sister to go too if he is away. But I also hope its not a way to keep him sweet or use him. I also hope Aisha isn't filling his head with chanting, humming and waving smoke round him whilst banging her glass bowls to cleanse him, he just needs to grieve.

They may have grown close again but I cant see it being genuine from her, she upgrades with each new partner, he would be a downgrade to her now. I don't think she would have another baby, it would be unlikely to be born with Js needs and that is what she made the money from plus another child so soon would mess up her influencer and travelling goals.

His name is Julian I believe.

Christ it gets weirder and weirder doesn't it 🙃
After seeing that photo I am so curious to see what new persona Kaytee has on instagram. I was already expecting her to be humming and wafting smoke around whilst clutching on to crystals talking about how she is on a journey (that requires 5* holidays every month) and she is vibing with her inner self, now I'm wondering if she will go for Moroccan clothing too and have a new name.

Reactions: 7
I used to follow these posts but remember they got stopped after Jackson sadly passed away. Let me just say kaytee is not a nice person, the fakeness she puts on Instagram is so obvious. My heart breaks for Jackson but kaytee is now using his memory as her next venture for freebies. His dad is obviously not so innocent either, he could’ve done a lot more for his son and protected his son. Why she is still allowed a platform and blames the professionals for so long whilst jacksonnwas alive infuriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I must have started following her around this time and I thought Jaxon had always been this thin or that it was the blended feeds causing him to be thin? I didn’t realise the feeding plan thing did this to him, I remember thinking wow this is great, he’s learning to eat and gaining weight with the frazzles….did the feeding plan eventually pay off because he did fill out over the last year? Feel like I’ve missed the crucial bits
It didn’t no he practically starved to death and had a hospital admission and they put him back on feeds * I think* correct me if I’m wrong anyone?. Feeding school was a total fail and then when anyone would innocently ask how it was going or went she would say she didnt want to talk about it as it triggered her.

Reactions: 6
I dont think we are allowed to say. Someone else might be brave enough to say but I dont want to be banned. She used to follow him but when everyone on tattle found him she quickly unfollowed, proving she reads here. It might not be anything, it just surprised me with what he is wearing, its not his usual attire of Nike trackies and the Moroccan flag emoji of all the flags to put up seems a bit odd if he isn't out there. Hidden his face as he has kept himself to himself.
One of his very close friends is Moroccan, on J’s dad instagram there’s a pic taken outside a residential building with this person who’s Instagram is open and not long returned from Morocco seeing his family

Reactions: 2
Really feel for the father , she’s always made him out to be a prick that wanted nothing to do with Jaxon. But there’s a YouTube video explaining Jaxon’s birth etc & his dad & his dad’s family’s there?

Reactions: 8
One of his very close friends is Moroccan, on J’s dad instagram there’s a pic taken outside a residential building with this person who’s Instagram is open and not long returned from Morocco seeing his family
So that could just be a gift off his mate who's been over there. Part of me was hoping he was having a break. Kind of sad he if he gets a gift from Morocco off his mate and she gets a 5* break over there.

When I saw her post when it was his birthday and she was wearing that pink thing, the first thing I thought was this was her getting back into her 'infleuncer' mode. The casual but posed pose where she's looking to the side and taking a step - classic influencer pose. Go on to any influencers page under the age of 25 and theres photos like that, only their suits are matching in colour and dont look like they're made from jogger material.
Awful suit.

Ah it went before I could jump on and mention this thread. Oh well. Maybe a few may question her now who didn’t before.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.