TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t mean to offend and I really hope I ain’t I lost my baby also and it’s absolutely normal to take pictures for memories . But she put them all over her social media account whilst showing her new shop selling merch of her dead son . I personally don’t think photos like that should be used in that way especially in the way she used them to pull heartstrings so people will buy merch . Even today she’s sharing feedback to get more people buying but she genuinely does not even see an issue with what she is doing .
Nobody on here would begrudge taking photos for memories and family but what we are all DISGUSTED at is the fact she shared that personal moment on aTiktok not to keep Js memory alive but to get that shock factor into people liking her tit and looking at her website

Reactions: 18
Can you remember the night she implied Anthony Joshua may have been J’s dad 🙄

we all knew then she needed reporting.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…she’s a massive bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Joining the thread from the Ashley cain one, I heard there his death is being investigated does that mean she’s a suspect into how he died ?

From what I gather whatever was wrong with him wasn’t fatal

Also what was his diagnosis
bleeping hell this thread is so uncomfortable I can’t believe what I’m bleeping reading.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she is being investigated as She wouldn’t be allowed to go out the country would she unless you mean they investigating his death . Yes it is uncomfortable but it’s so sad that this was going on and nothing was being done .

Reactions: 12
Joining the thread from the Ashley cain one, I heard there his death is being investigated does that mean she’s a suspect into how he died ?

From what I gather whatever was wrong with him wasn’t fatal

Also what was his diagnosis
Doesn't mean she's a suspect at all all children's deaths are looked into

Reactions: 11
for all the new people coming here hello 👋

this really got to me the most this women changed his medications when advised not to this women starved her child when advised not to . but this video on her Facebook was j vomiting whilst in his car seat she sat in the front of her car and did a video

how many of you would sit and video your son vomiting ti the point he is choking in his own sick . Now my son has reflux so I understand to take pictures as evidence but this women did not need evidence the hospital knew his history . Just look at that video and photo and tell me that is what a loving mother would do because it isn’t and it breaks my heart how neglected this boy was
Omfg he coukd have choked to death in the time she was taken a pic.

Reactions: 5
As a nurse she should have known and that’s what’s worst

it was a video it’s on her Facebook if you want to see it and the video last longer than a picture would she didn’t once attend to him till the end

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She did it because she KNEW it would get her the attention she wanted and it worked!! From that video the shares and shock factor got her on this morning tv and she grew from there

My lawd even the ads are popping up on my social media !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell this thread is so uncomfortable I can’t believe what I’m bleeping reading.
I. Asked a question on a tattle thread after being told to come and read this thread after many accusations against nurse mum on the cain thread

She did it because she KNEW it would get her the attention she wanted and it worked!! From that video the shares and shock factor got her on this morning tv and she grew from there

My lawd even the ads are popping up on my social media !!!

why would anybody like that no offence he was such a lovely beautiful little boy but it’s not your child I don’t understand it x

I always do parented well with my sons father and I know j dad had him more than she did sometimes for weeks on end so imagine how he must feel when he sees a post on Facebook selling T-shirt’s with pictures of his son who’s no longer here on . I feel so sorry for him I really do

Reactions: 2
What’s really annoyed me looking back at her feeding school posts that I never clicked at time, is the food- frazzles, mc Donald’s, nandos rice, choc cake… seriously?! No fruits/veg/textured foods/ fun coloured smoothies… nothing but crappy crap food. surely if you are goin to starve your child you look into weaning tips? I highly doubt a feeding school would in AUSTRIA would be recommending frazzles and mc Donald’s ffs.
I must have started following her around this time and I thought Jaxon had always been this thin or that it was the blended feeds causing him to be thin? I didn’t realise the feeding plan thing did this to him, I remember thinking wow this is great, he’s learning to eat and gaining weight with the frazzles….did the feeding plan eventually pay off because he did fill out over the last year? Feel like I’ve missed the crucial bits

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen J's dad story? New name and Moroccan flag emoji? Is he in Morocco too or is it just a coincidence he has used the flag emoji, i dont follow him but had a look via the anon story viewer website.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen J's dad story? New name and Moroccan flag emoji? Is he in Morocco too or is it just a coincidence he has used the flag emoji, i dont follow him but had a look via the anon story viewer website.
who is his dad

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.