TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Run down. Seriously this old tit???. Woe is me. Get out the worlds smallest violin. She relies heavily on those followers who haven’t checked in daily, or who don’t follow the Instagram trail of lies and see who she’s away with and look at the country/venue/five star accommodation/wining and dining.
She’s in Morocco. For her second week of a retreat. With absolutely no worries. Foot loose and fancy free.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think behind scenes they probably are looking into it all . Many people on the threads had reported her aswell because it was serious becoming a concern all the evidence of her behaviour are in these threads . I mean going against high uo doctors advice and starving your child then stopping his medications to fit around your own day does not look good really does it …..

Reactions: 11
Run down. Seriously this old tit???. Woe is me. Get out the worlds smallest violin. She relies heavily on those followers who haven’t checked in daily, or who don’t follow the Instagram trail of lies and see who she’s away with and look at the country/venue/five star accommodation/wining and dining.
She’s in Morocco. For her 2 bad week of a retreat. With absolutely no worries. Foot loose and fancy free.
Who is this Aisha Carrington anyway?

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how she got away with it, how safeguarding wasnt involved… did UK medical professionals report her? Considering he was a bag of bones & looked so poorly…

pic attached was during his starvation Feeding plan, then according to insta, he was in hospital not long after. Poor kid was literally wasting away infront of her and weighed 7.8kg 😱😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I think behind scenes they probably are looking into it all . Many people on the threads had reported her aswell because it was serious becoming a concern all the evidence of her behaviour are in these threads . I mean going against high uo doctors advice and starving your child then stopping his medications to fit around your own day does not look good really does it …..
To fit around her day?

Reactions: 2
Is there any kind of inquest or review done as standard when a child passes away, or do there have to have been some kind of concerns to warrant one?
Yes, they now do investigations (from the government) into how the child died and why. Up to the age of 18.
We had one when our son passed. They are fairly new.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To fit around her day?
yes she openly said she changed the medications and got rid of some to help her day because she was loosing carers look back on other threads it’s all said by her x

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s in Morocco. For her second week of a retreat. With absolutely no worries. Foot loose and fancy free.
Yep she’s just moved to a new luxury hotel and that Alisha said there’s going to be a new retreats details coming tomorrow so looks like she’s going on a round the world trip curtasy of her deseast son and her mugs of followers who throw money at her

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Yep she’s just moved to a new luxury hotel and that Alisha said there’s going to be a new retreats details coming tomorrow so looks like she’s going on a round the world trip curtasy of her deseast son and her mugs of followers who throw money at her
She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 7
The thing is, I kinda get it. Bear with me….
I get her not wanting to be home. I flew to America a couple of weeks after my grandpa died to go stay with my sister for Christmas and I stayed at extra month (god I miss uni Christmas holidays 😂😂) because I couldn’t face going back home. I was at the hospital all day every day got about six weeks, sometimes with my step-gran but often without, because my parents live abroad. I dealt with all the doctors stuff. But eventually you have to come back to reality. It’s tit.

If she had been less shady about it all, I’d be so empathetic. But she’s absolutely dodgy.

Reactions: 9
It’s just wrong you don’t set up a business selling merchandise of your dead child . I really am in shock people think it’s normal it’s totally despicable. It’s always about money with her . I would have had more respect if she donated the go fund me to a good cause or set up something to help sen community but she isn’t interested at all she just wants cash to herself disgusting.
I’ve followed these threads nearly since the beginning so saw all that went on, maybe others haven’t but I am gobsmacked that people think it’s ok. I don’t like to talk bad about someone grieving their child but after seeing the tik toks and it goes from death of a child to “stylish logo” real quick.

Reactions: 22
I remember around the time of the feeding school failing she would tell her followers not to bring it up because it caused her too much trauma/anxiety to talk about because it didn’t work. Just astonishing bad decisions made but I’m even more shocked that the hospitals, despite saying it wasn’t advisable, didn’t just put their foot down more

Reactions: 11
SO glad to find this thread again and realise other people are thinking the same! All so so uncomfortable to watch & not how little J deserved to be remembered. Just awful.

Reactions: 13
I noticed most her post reach over 15k likes but the last post is less than half the amount . I don’t think she even realises how sick it is to set uo a merch shop of a child who is no longer with us .

Reactions: 5
I noticed most her post reach over 15k likes but the last post is less than half the amount . I don’t think she even realises how sick it is to set uo a merch shop of a child who is no longer with us .
i get who the 20k people following her shop are !

I can't find the other threads to read.. does anyone have a link?

I've followed TNM since one of her posts came on my feed once and it was of jaxon violently vomiting. I remember thinking poor boy and his mother having to deal with this daily.
But after reading this thread, it seems all is what was shown is not all what it seems.
Very sad to hear.

Reactions: 7
It's to try and get tube fed kids eating orally.

She had to get it from overseas as everyone here said it was a terrible idea.

It basically involves withholding tube feeds to force the child to try eating orally.

It ended with J losing so much weight he was hospitalised or nearly hospitalised I can't remember which.

His ribs were visible, he was gaunt. He was literally starved until someone stepped in and said stop. But her minions applauded how well he did as he licked some frazzles and "ate" a crumb of chocolate muffin
God the big song and dance that he’d licked some frazzles. I’d forgotten all about that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I can't find the other threads to read.. does anyone have a link?

I've followed TNM since one of her posts came on my feed once and it was of jaxon violently vomiting. I remember thinking poor boy and his mother having to deal with this daily.
But after reading this thread, it seems all is what was shown is not all what it seems.
Very sad to hear.
I thought that. With his vomits. & she would record it and put it on the gram. Poor kid could have choked on that at any time. Then I came here & seen that she had stopped his meds on purpose so she could keep carers. Why would anyone purposely make their kid sick? Like, how can you complain about his vomits when you have medicine that can prevent it?!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.