TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m utterly disgusted . How on earth does she think posting a video of her dead child in the chapel just for her new merch shop is ok . she Angers me this is a private moment ffs why Would anyone do that . She posted this to pull heartstrings when he was alive she used him for financial gain and now he’s not here she’s still doing it . She seriously needs stopping that poor boy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Finding it hard to take in what I am reading here. I really hope it isn't true 💔
I believe that if he hadn’t been in her care for the last 6/12 of his life he’d 100% still be here today. She was so desperate to keep carers and the facade she created on her IG, she did anything & everything she could to get those ‘high’ scores from the assessors & keep the money rolling in off her socials.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I believe that if he hadn’t been in her care for the last 6/12 of his life he’d 100% still be here today. She was so desperate to keep carers and the facade she created on her IG, she did anything & everything she could to get those ‘high’ scores from the assessors & keep the money rolling in off her socials.
That's a really extreme accusation 😭

I'm not here to criticise anyone as this is a gossip website so I'm just as bad but I might have to check out of this thread. I'm finding it very triggering as someone who has lots of contact with SEN services.

Maybe K made some mistakes. If 10% of what is being said here is true then she is going to have some really painful regrets. From what I can tell she had an unplanned pregnancy during a nursing degree? Then a child with life-limiting disabilities? That's a really hard path that from my experience includes many emotions that are, I guess, almost shameful to admit - bitterness, frustration, a sense of entrapment. My impression of her is of someone who is now dealing with an avalanche of pain from not just grief but regret. That kind of regret that only comes when the person is no longer here for you to 'put it right'. Everything she is doing seems kind of like bluster to cover that pain up.

Reactions: 19
That’s extreme & too far, imho

Reactions: 8

I'm not here to criticise anyone as this is a gossip website so I'm just as bad but I might have to check out of this thread. I'm finding it very triggering as someone who has lots of contact with SEN services.

Maybe K made some mistakes. If 10% of what is being said here is true then she is going to have some really painful regrets. From what I can tell she had an unplanned pregnancy during a nursing degree? Then a child with life-limiting disabilities? That's a really hard path that from my experience includes many emotions that are, I guess, almost shameful to admit - bitterness, frustration, a sense of entrapment. My impression of her is of someone who is now dealing with an avalanche of pain from not just grief but regret. That kind of regret that only comes when the person is no longer here for you to 'put it right'. Everything she is doing seems kind of like bluster to cover that pain up.
It is rather extreme, but I’ve looked back on previous threads today and unfortunately I feel it may be true, which is extremely heartbreaking..

• Sad
Reactions: 13
There's definitely pain and regret. But once you monetise your son's death it's difficult to retain and credibility or integrity. That, and having her personal paps on hand to capture all those emotional moments when she 'doesn't know' she's being filmed or photographed. These ''unplanned moments' have come in get useful to get the business rolling. Very odd all round.

Reactions: 13
Finding it hard to take in what I am reading here. I really hope it isn't true 💔

The fact almost all of the people posting on here have never met her and the only information we have about his care/life/illness/medication/schooling/carers/family/school etc etc has come DIRECTLY from the woman herself I’m interested to know how you think anything said is lies?.

Reactions: 14
She had a photographer at the funeral... I wonder if she would have had one if Ash & Saf never had one... When she's cradling J in the chapel of rest, you see a flash which must of been the photographer.

When I had my daughter cremated, I didnt even think of photographers. Why would I want pictures of the 2nd worst day of my life?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

I agree massively

Reactions: 1
That’s extreme & too far, imho
Your more than entitled to your opinion. As am I.
She put him through a feeding clinic (from overseas as every medical professional here linked to his care objected) which resulted in his weight becoming critical - the poor boy had a heart condition, I’m no dr but I can only imagine the strain that would’ve had on his heart.
She admitted to stopping/changing medication of her own accord, no consultation, just decided it didn’t suit their care plan anymore. She admitted she pushed for discharge from the hospital (more than once) - surely if the Drs are saying hold off, they say it with good reason. Why push it.
His peg was raw and inflamed and infected yet in clips from time when in his Dads care he’d got it healed and healthy.
I’m not saying ‘she did it’ I’m saying she made some incredibly poor choices and decisions which I believe had a massive impact on J

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Your more than entitled to your opinion. As am I.
She put him through a feeding clinic (from overseas as every medical professional here linked to his care objected) which resulted in his weight becoming critical - the poor boy had a heart condition, I’m no dr but I can only imagine the strain that would’ve had on his heart.
She admitted to stopping/changing medication of her own accord, no consultation, just decided it didn’t suit their care plan anymore. She admitted she pushed for discharge from the hospital (more than once) - surely if the Drs are saying hold off, they say it with good reason. Why push it.
His peg was raw and inflamed and infected yet in clips from time when in his Dads care he’d got it healed and healthy.
I’m not saying ‘she did it’ I’m saying she made some incredibly poor choices and decisions which I believe had a massive impact on J
I completely agree with both your statements, there was definitely things SHE as his mother could of done to help prevent this from happening, but she didn’t. I was in hospital with my son in August and a child was struggling to breath and the parents kept nagging on about being discharged and the child would do better at home and it’s just ridiculous l

As a bereaved mother, I know what it's like to live with grief and regret. I definitely don't have the same regrets as TNM likely does, but I have my own regrets about mine and my child's life before they died. That's a really tough road to walk. I don't expect people to grieve in a standard way, which is acceptable and palatable to everyone. It's a strange beast.

However, the way TNM has acted is just deplorable. I can't imagine what kind of person wants to make money from selling their child in life, but in death? Words can't even describe how disgraceful that is. I get wanting to keep their memory alive. But, if anything, after my child died, it made me realise how precious the memory of them was and I felt more like keeping it close and treasured between those that knew and loved them. I share even less about them (and my other child) on social media than I did before.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I completely agree with both your statements, there was definitely things SHE as his mother could of done to help prevent this from happening, but she didn’t. I was in hospital with my son in August and a child was struggling to breath and the parents kept nagging on about being discharged and the child would do better at home and it’s just ridiculous l
There needs to be more in place to protect the vulnerable. Parents shouldn’t be allowed to just take their children home because they think its for the best. Drs & consultants etc didn’t train for all the years they did for a Mum or Dad to come in and give their opinion of ‘they’d be better off at home’

I wouldn’t wish what K is going through on absolutely anyone. I am devastated for J - he’d been thriving since being in school etc. & I’m extremely sad for her. No parent should go through the loss of their child. It’s heart breaking. She just had some very questionable ways and her actions definitely raised eyebrows & I can’t see past that.

Reactions: 17
I've just watched her tiktoks. Filming herself crying in the one, grief does all sorts of things so perhaps that's just her way of grieving. But the advert for the brand/shop, that's something else. People need to watch it if they haven't already so they can see how disgusting it is. When you think she cant go lower, there she is limbo-ing her way to the lowest. Using him like that to advertise her new income stream.

I wonder if Js dad or that side of the family read these threads. I hope none of her actions are causing further harm to them and I hope she asked his permission to set up this brand and show footage of him in the chapel of rest.

Reactions: 14
This is why social media is toxic.

On one hand, it’s great. It’s great to raise awareness about different issues. I.e the awareness Ash and Safiyya raised around childhood cancers, leukaemia and the stem cell donor register. Amazing.

On the other hand. Totally inappropriate to share images and videos of a deceased child in the chapel of rest so publicly. If you want to share these moments do it in a private group that consists of your family and close friends. Totally inappropriate to share images and videos of parties and fireworks in a cemetery. So disrespectful to the other families who want to visit their loved ones. Though this has been said countless times on here.

Making a brand which is basically merchandise of your deceased child. I have no words. You make a brand when you want to earn a profit. If you don’t want to earn a profit do what Ash and Safiyya have done and create a foundation. A non-profit organisation that makes grants to other organisations, institutions or individuals for a charitable purpose.

I’d have more respect for the woman if she went down that route for a foundation to support SEN parents and carers and bereaved families. But sadly no. Just 10% of a profit donated to a charity at the moment.

It’s obvious. She enjoyed the insta life. She enjoyed the ads. She enjoyed the money. Now, she’s stuck and has no idea how to get the ads back.

I wouldn’t wish her situation or losing a child on anybody, but she really needs professional support, and advice on finances. I know plenty of parents who have lost their children and as soul destroying and devastating as it is, they have all returned to their jobs to provide for themselves. Social media is not the answer.

Rest in eternal peace J🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was just imagining if this was the cemetery where my grandad is buried, I don’t visit it often but when I do I sit quietly with him, and often get very upset. It would be so horrible if I had to do that while a gang of people played music loudly and sat around eating fish and chips.
It’s so disrespectful. I think it’s great to celebrate/try to do something positive but not at the cemetery!! Respects should be paid quietly there and then later if you want to have a ‘celebration of life’ type thing at home or maybe in a park.

Reactions: 6
Her neglect for him when he was alive is truly disgusting. Taking advantage of him in death is even more unbelievable

I know grief is grief but seriously she takes the piss

• Sad
Does anybody know what happened to the kittens? She didn’t seem to care too much about them, especially with how rough J was with them (not that he knew any better, it’s her responsibility to teach him to be gentle)
She doesn’t seem to care too much about animals at all. The other day she uploaded a story of a horse at the retreat, letting it eat everything off the table. Even a piece of what looked like tin foil!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just looked at the likes on her recent posts and they have massively decreased especially on this latest 398 post - that must be telling her something? Of all those followers only 6-7% of your followers actually like the post.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.