TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could Kathleen have not known where she was going? There would have been specific covid protocols to follow,

Reactions: 10
its a gofundme so im thinking its linked to the parents bank account & it just gets dribbled into their account. Its not in the children’s names, even though the money was raised them. technically they could do what they want with it, which is what Kath seems to have done.

For someone who makes out like she’s so intelligent throwing around big words occasionally, she’s not very smart. I read the old threads yesterday. she has a hot tub. & not just a lay z spa. A proper hot tub.(obv paid from gofundme) She made out she needed it for hydrotherapy but hot tubs aren’t recommended for children under 5 because they cant regulate their body’s temperature and dehydration. Lets not forget his peg site which was always sore & hot tubs are a breeding ground for infection. If your so clever, why would you risk your child, who is under 5 & immuno-compromised with what felt like a constantly poorly peg site in a hot tub?! Also, if she was so bothered about Jaxon potentially getting Covid & getting sick - Why did she go back to work - in a hospital in the middle of a pandemic? & when she did that feeding program too - hurt my heart watching him waste away so he could lick some crisps or whatever - who the hell said that was a good idea?!
I couldn't get over the way the feeding tube was always left outside his clothes for him to pull and trail on the floor

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I donated to her go fund me after J died. I don't wish bad on her at all and would never want to be in her shoes but some of her behaviour and attitude lately makes me uncomfortable. I don't care how she spends her 40+ k if it gets her through the next few months/years but the website and products are tacky and over priced and that money will soon be gone with the lavish lifestyle she likes to live.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think she will have another week there. I dont believe Aisha booked it all and she didn't know where she was going. For months Aisha has been advertising her Get Lit Retreat - Marrakesh, Morocco 2nd to 7th September. I dont know if it's gone ahead, but they travelled out a few days before and I think they will come back a few days after the 7th. Aisha proclaims to be a Self Love mentor, meditation, sound and angel guide, I think Kathleen will come back humming on her stories rubbing Crystal's whilst telling people travel is her escape and helps her process grief and she is now an expert so will be launching her own retreats for sen parents and grieving parents, so she can guide others through their journey (with a nice hefty price tag).
Yep it’s absolutely the retreat. Aisha is talking about how many years she’s been going to the same destination and accommodation. Would not surprise me in the slightest if Kathleen was booked onto it BEFORE J passed. We all know his Dad had him for extended periods of time both at her house and in London. Ten days being one we absolutely know about because the receipt form his Dad’s stories was posted. Absolutely she’d of said it was her treat to herself for surviving the summer holidays.

Reactions: 14
I donated to her go fund me after J died. I don't wish bad on her at all and would never want to be in her shoes but some of her behaviour and attitude lately makes me uncomfortable. I don't care how she spends her 40+ k if it gets her through the next few months/years but the website and products are tacky and over priced and that money will soon be gone with the lavish lifestyle she likes to live.
I would not donate one penny to her. Why? Thousands of people lose their kids every day and have to carry on without digital begging? Each to their own and I don't mean to tell you how to spend your money but she is a beggar pure and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The amount of money she's had in total is about 100k, probs a bit more. Life changing money but what does she have to show for it? Her car was a disability car, although I remember her mentioning she got it through family fund or something. Maybe they provided the deposit so she could get it through the mobility scheme. She could have bought her house. She just seems to flitter it on crap. The feeding school was unnecessary. 10k to starve your kid?! Especially when all J's professionals advised against it - but she did it anyway. The hot tub that was probably discounted & wasnt needed due to his age and infection risk with his peg site.. i bet most of it went on uber eats, does the girl even know how to cook? other than when shes advertising hello fresh or whatever it was.

I'd love to know how much is left. I think she's too old for love island. They all seem to be early 20s and she's 30 now.

I couldn't get over the way the feeding tube was always left outside his clothes for him to pull and trail on the floor
With the cats all over him as well... infection waiting to happen:sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
With the cats all over him as well... infection waiting to happen:sick:

Does anybody know what happened to the kittens? She didn’t seem to care too much about them, especially with how rough J was with them (not that he knew any better, it’s her responsibility to teach him to be gentle)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Was any one even surprised that a day after his death a go fund me popped up?
Not in the least, BUT what horrified me (well no not really) was the fact that her best mate started it and shared it on K page knowing full well it would get more dollar. I just watched in horror as it kept on creeping up.

Does anybody know what happened to the kittens? She didn’t seem to care too much about them, especially with how rough J was with them (not that he knew any better, it’s her responsibility to teach him to be gentle)
her brother probably got them

Not in the least, BUT what horrified me (well no not really) was the fact that her best mate started it and shared it on K page knowing full well it would get more dollar. I just watched in horror as it kept on creeping up.
yeah funny how she was like this is Leianne because KT didn’t wantto look like it was her but we all know she was in on it!!

Reactions: 9
I had a look at the website, the t shirts are quite pricey. What I don’t understand is that the 398 etc will only mean something to her followers so surely once those supporters have bought something it’s not going to have a mass appeal.

Reactions: 8
I think, genuinely, she has no idea how to generate income without him. Every plan she
had was so deeply tied up with his disability.
What alarms me is she seems to be grieving the loss of an income stream too. If your partner dies, theres going to be financial stress alongside the grieving especially if they were the breadwinner, worrying about bills and feeding the kids, paying funeral costs etc. It's unusual to have a parent grieve the loss of a child and have financial worries. J was the breadwinner, he is the one that people filled up the pot for, it now looks like she is trying to work out how she can keep begging so people fill up her pot. I find it concerning that the main impression I get is she is grieving the income loss first. She said what kept her going in the first few days was finding out she had the right to buy and trying to get a mortgage. That's an odd to do within the first few days of losing your child. She went away to cornwall and did aff links because people had apparently dm'd her. Who would message someone who's just lost a child and gone away with her immediate family to grieve and ask about her trainers? Js benefits have or will stop, but she made far more out if him through insta and donations. She wants multiple income streams and it feels like she has sat down and thought of new ways to make money by using J.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I’ve been waiting for her thread to be reopened, so much about her leaves a bad taste in my mouth! Her son was fresh out of hospital and she swanned off to Thorpe park with her friends, who leaves their poorly child? I nearly lost my son in the middle of august due to DKA from undiagnosed type 1 diabetes, I cancelled important hospital appointments so I could be with him, and she couldn’t even give up a theme park trip tonne there for her poorly son? The brand is disgusting, exploiting your child is awful but exploiting your child in their final days and carrying it on after their death is just, there truly is no words for it
This is exactly what I thought and I'm glad it's not just me...he was discharged from hospital (which she pushed for as she had her 30th birthday celebrations) and she dissapeared to Thorpe park then she dragged the poor boy into London so she could celebrate her 30th straight after he was discharged from hospital then a week/10 days later the worst happened. I'm sorry not everyone will agree with that but the poor boy didn't need to be taken to all those places straight from being discharged from hospital

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
This is exactly what I thought and I'm glad it's not just me...he was discharged from hospital and she dissapeared to Thorpe park then she dragged the poor boy into London so she could celebrate her 30th straight after he was discharged from hospital then a week/10 days later the worst happened. I'm sorry not everyone will agree with that but the poor boy didn't need to be taken to all those places straight from being discharged from hospital
Not to mention during a global pandemic when he already has a weakened immune system

Yep it’s absolutely the retreat. Aisha is talking about how many years she’s been going to the same destination and accommodation. Would not surprise me in the slightest if Kathleen was booked onto it BEFORE J passed. We all know his Dad had him for extended periods of time both at her house and in London. Ten days being one we absolutely know about because the receipt form his Dad’s stories was posted. Absolutely she would have said it was her treat to herself for surviving the summer holidays.
She has been to one of Aishas retreats in this country before, a few years ago and they were all dancing and doing yoga? I agree, she probably had this break planned, especially after lockdown and being eager to make plans. Aisha was advertising this before J passed, she would have been one of the first to jump at it.

It would have looked bad if she had said she had got a retreat booked in Morocco and she was still going to go on it. Not a good look is it when she has spent months and months pretending she is poor, setting up her Kofi to pay for "coffee", moaning she was not getting benefits (apart from the hundreds J got), having e vouchers sent to her and using him for ads. 3 fundraisers for a chair that she didn't buy, a kofi raising thousands for coffee, 46k for his funeral plus thousands in the private collection/donations from the blue tickers but she wants people to think she is poor so she cant tell everyone she had this retreat already booked.

I bet she is paying for Aisha to stay there longer too, they flew out early and I expect they will stay on a few days after the retreat too. The post announcing he had passed away, she had just lost her son and she announces they were going the Maldives. 2/3 weeks before she couldn't afford coffee so people donated thousands to her but she had got the Maldives booked? She has gone away before around her and J's birthdays, I bet the one night stay to cbeebies land was planned as J's break away with her before she went on her own holiday. Like when she left him at the hospice to go abroad then came back for his birthday and took him to a caravan for a few nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but if the
This is exactly what I thought and I'm glad it's not just me...he was discharged from hospital (which she pushed for as she had her 30th birthday celebrations) and she dissapeared to Thorpe park then she dragged the poor boy into London so she could celebrate her 30th straight after he was discharged from hospital then a week/10 days later the worst happened. I'm sorry not everyone will agree with that but the poor boy didn't need to be taken to all those places straight from being discharged from hospital
Don't you think if the hospital had done wrong by him she would be slating them and getting all she could from them too?
There's been arguments on this thread for people assuming things but being here since the first one and seeing how she is it's hard not to assume.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.