TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget the subtle "she's just paid £7k" to pay for whatever it was.
I thought that was disgusting to mention. It sounded like 'J died yesterday and I've just forked out 7k to fight for his Keiras so I dont have to look after him and I've wasted my money so can people donate so I can recoupe the money lost'. She had thousands already donated to her, she didn't need the public to refund her. He did not need Keiras, she shouldn't have gone to a solicitor never mind pay £7k to fight for other people to look after him, his needs were not immense and did not meet the criteria.

Reactions: 18
This is exactly what I thought and I'm glad it's not just me...he was discharged from hospital (which she pushed for as she had her 30th birthday celebrations) and she dissapeared to Thorpe park then she dragged the poor boy into London so she could celebrate her 30th straight after he was discharged from hospital then a week/10 days later the worst happened. I'm sorry not everyone will agree with that but the poor boy didn't need to be taken to all those places straight from being discharged from hospital
As much as I defended her… this is what I don’t get.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but if the
Don't you think if the hospital had done wrong by him she would be slating them and getting all she could from them too?
There's been arguments on this thread for people assuming things but being here since the first one and seeing how she is it's hard not to assume.
I'm not assuming I'm taking what she said on her stories and posts. She did slate them that's the problem...she slated them in some of her stories...she pushed for discharge from his last hospital visit as it was her birthday, it was all on her insta .....page 15 on this thread discussed more on that page

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought that was disgusting to mention. It sounded like 'J died yesterday and I've just forked out 7k to fight for his Keiras so I dont have to look after him and I've wasted my money so can people donate so I can recoupe the money lost'. She had thousands already donated to her, she didn't need the public to refund her. He did not need Keiras, she shouldn't have gone to a solicitor never mind pay £7k to fight for other people to look after him, his needs were not immense and did not meet the criteria.
YES YES YES.
The solicitors fees had absolutely nothing to do with money for a funeral. The fact she was resentful of spending it and wanted reimbursing from strangers is repulsive (the strangers she quoted have no right to ask about how he died) If she did spend 7K it was using his money. Either directly or indirectly. Everything she has is because of him. The house. Her driving lessons and first car were all completely paid for and for his benefit. The second car was J’s NOT hers but she was planning it way before the DLA awarded him the right to a car. Her Instagram fame is because of him not her. All her adds were sold on the pretence of him using the items or her needing them because of his ‘disability’. The TV and radio jobs were because of him. And now her future income is all in his name once again.

Reactions: 25
I don’t agree with go fund me at all in fact I feel it should not be allowed only for real reasons . Those donating are deluded who donates after they raised the amount they need . if I needed money fir my child’s funeral and raised over 40k I would have donated the rest to the hospital that helped my child but she didn’t she kept the lot . before He sadly passed her behaviour was shocking dirty peg site . peg left hanging out clothes . leaving him the day he come out of hospital when he must have clearly been poorly because a week later he passed away . I think a lot should have been looked into by professionals and she shouldn’t still be allowed to profit from him . I have never know anybody set up a merchandiser shop for their child who is no longer here I’m sorry but it’s so wrong and I can’t believe people are actually buying ..

She pushed for discharge so she could enjoy her 30th birthday . She went a hotel and Thorpe park leaving her child who was obviously really poorly . She come back and he was straight back in hospital . J is sadly not here anymore but it’s obvious she is still financially gaining from him and it’s absolutely disgusting .

Reactions: 23
Is there any kind of inquest or review done as standard when a child passes away, or do there have to have been some kind of concerns to warrant one?

Reactions: 4
I don’t agree with go fund me at all in fact I feel it should not be allowed only for real reasons . Those donating are deluded who donates after they raised the amount they need . if I needed money fir my child’s funeral and raised over 40k I would have donated the rest to the hospital that helped my child but she didn’t she kept the lot . before He sadly passed her behaviour was shocking dirty peg site . peg left hanging out clothes . leaving him the day he come out of hospital when he must have clearly been poorly because a week later he passed away . I think a lot should have been looked into by professionals and she shouldn’t still be allowed to profit from him . I have never know anybody set up a merchandiser shop for their child who is no longer here I’m sorry but it’s so wrong and I can’t believe people are actually buying ..

She pushed for discharge so she could enjoy her 30th birthday . She went a hotel and Thorpe park leaving her child who was obviously really poorly . She come back and he was straight back in hospital . J is sadly not here anymore but it’s obvious she is still financially gaining from him and it’s absolutely disgusting .
Don't forget how his peg site was always open so he would get completely soaked & despite the amount of clothes he had, she would never take a spare set. Instead complaining on insta about how soaked he always gets and its everyones fault that it cant just get fixed. Nothing to do with leaving the feeding tube out so he can tug on it. Imagine if he lent on it & tried to crawl at the same time, pulling it out... It makes me shudder just thinking about it. The amount of pain that poor boy must have been in just from the peg site alone..

It's alrite though, because she went to Thorpe park, and had celebrations & took some pics for the gram!

I think she underestimated how poorly he was. I'd like to think that if she knew discharging J early would potentially lead to his death a week or so later, she wouldnt have done it. Hindsight I guess. I don't think we'll ever know how he died, unless his dad starts speaking out.

Is there any kind of inquest or review done as standard when a child passes away, or do there have to have been some kind of concerns to warrant one?
I read that they have to do inquests on any death of a child. By law.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you! I wasn't sure how it works but I'm glad that things will be looked into.

Reactions: 2
There's a child death review for every child that passes away, it was ongoing and Kathleen mentioned it briefly but she hasn't said if it's still being done or if its finished now.

Does anyone know about CDOP's? Do they look at previous safeguarding reports during the review?

Fact is she paid out 7k so she didn’t have to look after J she wanted 80 hours Keira’s plus her 30 hours he was at school so she could carry on her life 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I still stand with what I always said that j did not need carers . She had no job and had support from j dad . She didn’t need them he was in full time school and she had all day to do what she needed to do . i would have thought she would have stopped all this now and took time out to reflect and grieve but it seems she only cares about money and herself .

Reactions: 23
It was so tasteless. Like, her son wasnt even gone a week and it was "iv just paid 7k for nothing, so can you donate so I can get that back & then some"

• Wow
Reactions: 14
We honestly all knew here that he was headed in a bad direction, and we were heartbroken before he even died. So many of us in the weeks leading up to his death mentioned how we had a bad feeling about what was going on with him, I said it, receipts are here, and that him being taken off heart meds etc seemed to be more about making his schedule manageable than keeping him well.

His death may have been totally unrelated to any of the things we talked about on here, and may have just been a very tragic out of the blue thing. We will never know because there’s absolutely no way on earth Kaytee will ever tell us.

Also, Kathleen, despite being a nurse for a week or whatever, never had the covid jab while Jaxon was alive. Kept saying she couldn’t book one, which we all know is absolute hooey. Wonder if she’s had it now…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I think if you read back in last threads you can see just how bad things was

j was often left soaking wet . Peg hanging out the peg site not cleaned . The only time it was clean and dressed was when he went into the hospital or appointments . she Often used j fir her ads including McCain chips when poor j was peg fed so it was extremely insensitive. Throughout the week kaytee would spend with friends or out and about but never with j . if You look back so many safeguarding concerns that’s I’m sure have been raised and she ain’t tell the followers any if that . Over the years kaytee has made a lot of money by using j for financial gain . People only follow her for j . I’m utterly shocked about the merchandise shop but sadly I wasn’t surprised by it at all . Soon enough the money will run out and people will stop following j story because he’s no longer here and she is doing nothing at all fir the sen community or charity people won’t buy j merchant forever . It’s still raw and I think that’s why she’s pulling peoples heartstrings to buy something from the shop but after one purchase people will stop . I don’t think much left for her to do . Before j death she had no content at all apart from lovely j . Her ads was some of the worst I’ve ever seen and she has nothing else to offer she’s not creative at all as you can see from the merch page

Reactions: 12
Ill admit I’ve gone over her IG a few times to try and peace this together, but I can’t do it.
A good post to read is the one where she tells everyone that her son's grandmother was dying from cancer and had a gofundme but she purposely made the decision and chose not to share it with her followers in case she got to do a gofundme one day as she wanted people to donate to her instead. That post might help you understand her logic a little bit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
A good post to read is the one where she tells everyone that her son's grandmother was dying from cancer and had a gofundme but she purposely made the decision and chose not to share it with her followers in case she got to do a gofundme one day as she wanted people to donate to her instead. That post might help you understand her logic a little bit.
100% this and she didn’t even skirt round and make it look better she literally said didn’t share it because she wanted the go fund me money.
And the fact is she 100% knew before the first go fund me for his “chair for nursery” that he was getting that chair funded this I can promise you!

Reactions: 10
Is still this on her insta? I’m actually speechless 💔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.