TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad this thread has been reopened.
The whole thing with her is uncomfortable, it’s all about the cash, I felt devastated for j’s death having followed the lead up to his passing on previous threads. I feel like he was massively let down and now this shop is just a whole new level even for her. I just can’t believe her actions.
As for ashley and saffiya their behaviour during their babies last days was awful, that poor baby was poorly, and now parties in a cemetery etc I can’t believe that people think any of this behaviour from these parents is ok. Off to find their thread now I didn’t realise there was one.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She used him during his short life and now using his sad death to make money.

if my family member was in that cemetery I’d be so upset with the parties and picnics.

if she wants to be on Instagram she needs to find a new angle and not the life & death of her child,but I think that is the only reason people follow her,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The arguing feels like there’s a lot of new people to tattle who just don’t quite *get* it..

The partying in the cemetery knocks me sick. Imagine going to pay your respects and being in the plot next to that bleeping carnival circus where people are drinking etc. I reckon it won’t be long before a complaint is raised with her and she has to scale back the tack decor..

Reactions: 40
The arguing feels like there’s a lot of new people to tattle who just don’t quite *get* it..

The partying in the cemetery knocks me sick. Imagine going to pay your respects and being in the plot next to that bleeping carnival circus where people are drinking etc. I reckon it won’t be long before a complaint is raised with her and she has to scale back the tack decor..
And we will get loads of stories crying about how she can't even have the grave how she wants and even in death he is held back by authorities. And all her minions will share the story etc.

Reactions: 20
If my child has died I would hardly be able to breathe far less function and open a shop. So all this money raised for J and A and they sadly passed I know it’s probably used for funeral though do the parents keep the rest like an inheritance? It should be donated to a charity in memory of the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I was just imagining if this was the cemetery where my grandad is buried, I don’t visit it often but when I do I sit quietly with him, and often get very upset. It would be so horrible if I had to do that while a gang of people played music loudly and sat around eating fish and chips.

Reactions: 17
I was just imagining if this was the cemetery where my grandad is buried, I don’t visit it often but when I do I sit quietly with him, and often get very upset. It would be so horrible if I had to do that while a gang of people played music loudly and sat around eating fish and chips.
I just keeping thinking - if it was members of the travelling community doing this, her followers wouldn't think this was ok. How many times do we see this on local Facebook pages and people get their knickers in a twist about it? Why is it any different when its someone with an Instagram account doing it?!! For the record, I don’t agree the cemetery is a place for any type of interference to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And we will get loads of stories crying about how she can't even have the grave how she wants and even in death he is held back by authorities. And all her minions will share the story etc.
Oh of course, the woe is me, world against Kathleen narrative everyone knows and people lap up.

whereas really she has no concept of how to grieve respectfully, with consideration for others.

Reactions: 7
I have a bad feeling it is the cemetery where my grandad is 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
A graveside is no place for parties and boozing. If they want to do that, why not have a memorial in their garden where they can gather and let off balloons/fireworks etc. Many people go to the cemetery to be a peace with a loved one, it’s a place of respect. No parent should ever have to bury their child and the grief they are going though must be awful but they’d be best off leaving social media, grieving in private and coming back when they are ready. Unfortunately many people who follow them will be ‘grief tourists’. The children should be able to rest in peace now.

Reactions: 17
I used to go up to the cemetery where my grandpa (now both grandparents are) every Christmas and read him a wee letter telling him about everything we’d done that year. I can’t imagine trying to do that with that display and fireworks/people drinking next to me 🙄 bet it’ll be the trolls fault if there is a complaint put in though 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also how long u reckon our Kathy is going to stay in this luxury hotel for? She’s been there a while now and probably just dibbing into that go fund me!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I used to go up to the cemetery where my grandpa (now both grandparents are) every Christmas and read him a wee letter telling him about everything we’d done that year. I can’t imagine trying to do that with that display and fireworks/people drinking next to me 🙄 bet it’ll be the trolls fault if there is a complaint put in though 😑
Oh god can you imagine Christmas Day? All these people trying to pay respects at a hard time, there she’ll be with her gin in a tin setting off flares.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
If my child has died I would hardly be able to breathe far less function and open a shop. So all this money raised for J and A and they sadly passed I know it’s probably used for funeral though do the parents keep the rest like an inheritance? It should be donated to a charity in memory of the children.
its a gofundme so im thinking its linked to the parents bank account & it just gets dribbled into their account. Its not in the children’s names, even though the money was raised them. technically they could do what they want with it, which is what Kath seems to have done.

For someone who makes out like she’s so intelligent throwing around big words occasionally, she’s not very smart. I read the old threads yesterday. she has a hot tub. & not just a lay z spa. A proper hot tub.(obv paid from gofundme) She made out she needed it for hydrotherapy but hot tubs aren’t recommended for children under 5 because they cant regulate their body’s temperature and dehydration. Lets not forget his peg site which was always sore & hot tubs are a breeding ground for infection. If your so clever, why would you risk your child, who is under 5 & immuno-compromised with what felt like a constantly poorly peg site in a hot tub?! Also, if she was so bothered about Jaxon potentially getting Covid & getting sick - Why did she go back to work - in a hospital in the middle of a pandemic? & when she did that feeding program too - hurt my heart watching him waste away so he could lick some crisps or whatever - who the hell said that was a good idea?!

Reactions: 16
The friend that started the funeral go fund me mentioned giving some to charity… as if!
She said some would help the funeral and then some would be donated to charity. She also said the rest would go to help Katie navigate her way in her life. She never actually said how much Katie would donate or to which charity’s

Reactions: 6
its a gofundme so im thinking its linked to the parents bank account & it just gets dribbled into their account. Its not in the children’s names, even though the money was raised them. technically they could do what they want with it, which is what Kath seems to have done.

For someone who makes out like she’s so intelligent throwing around big words occasionally, she’s not very smart. I read the old threads yesterday. she has a hot tub. & not just a lay z spa. A proper hot tub.(obv paid from gofundme) She made out she needed it for hydrotherapy but hot tubs aren’t recommended for children under 5 because they cant regulate their body’s temperature and dehydration. Lets not forget his peg site which was always sore & hot tubs are a breeding ground for infection. If your so clever, why would you risk your child, who is under 5 & immuno-compromised with what felt like a constantly poorly peg site in a hot tub?! Also, if she was so bothered about Jaxon potentially getting Covid & getting sick - Why did she go back to work - in a hospital in the middle of a pandemic? & when she did that feeding program too - hurt my heart watching him waste away so he could lick some crisps or whatever - who the hell said that was a good idea?!
Her doctors wouldn’t agree to the feeding programs and also that’s what our NHS speech and language therapy is for. They do eating too so because our Kaytee always knows best she paid money for somebody to tell her to starve him over emails

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She said some would help the funeral and then some would be donated to charity. She also said the rest would go to help Katie navigate her way in her life. She never actually said how much Katie would donate or to which charity’s
This makes me feel ill

People would have given money thinking they are funding a funeral, although at least part of it is government funded, and then the rest is going towards Kathy's holidays and designer clothing.

She could give £1 to charity and that would fulfil her obligation of "some would be donated to charity"

I never donated to her go fund me's but the hot tub was the last straw for me and I think that's when I searched for a thread on here. Pedalling it as hydrotherapy when hot tubs aren't recommended for under 5s, and she could have paid for actual hydrotherapy. Not looking after it properly. It was just another part of her image and lifestyle.

Reactions: 20
Oh god can you imagine Christmas Day? All these people trying to pay respects at a hard time, there she’ll be with her gin in a tin setting off flares.
She never made any effort for j for Christmas when he was here so wrong if she makes a big scene now he isn't here

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.