TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just not a classy woman is she? It’s almost like she’s had nobody to teach her how to be kind and considerate and respectful of others. I think she thought becoming a nurse would make her all those things. It didn’t.

Reactions: 9
She’s just not a classy woman is she? It’s almost like she’s had nobody to teach her how to be kind and considerate and respectful of others. I think she thought becoming a nurse would make her all those things. It didn’t.
I think its just who she is. It’s her personality. I’m sure her parents brought her up to be a good person when she was little but, judging by previous threads, she’s a total narc. I think its funny she called herself the nursemum long before she had even qualified as a nurse. 😂 The ego!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
somebody on the other posts said they met her in real life and she’s actually really Chavvy and talks that way, spends all her time outside the hospital doors smoking all her cigs why J was inside.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So she is holding parties at his grave and for who?? Sadly J won’t know that disrespectful I get that kind of stuff brings comfort to the individual though maybe in her garden or house. I followed for a while though found her obnoxious like she knew better than everyone. These GoFund’s need to be monitored and used for the purpose intended and if that can’t happen then utilised in other ways. Not to fund foreign holidays or hottubs. So this tat she is selling has a picture of her deceased son printed? No way seriously 😒 no no no that’s not nice.

She put a pic on her 398 page where she’s sent some flowers to Jaxon saying hope your enjoying our travels so I don’t think she Will be home any time soon, I think she’s out for all she can get when it comes to free holidays and travelling the world, it’s always been at the top of her list of things to do and J always put that on hold

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
"as seen on kaytee"... firstly, when has Kath ever worn that top with jaxon on?

Reactions: 10
“Please don’t DM me I don’t get to see them all..”
Sees every single deluded DM about people apparently seeing her child.

personalmy if someone said they dreamt about my child I’d probably be a little concerned..

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t realise that your loved ones only live on through you, in your thoughts and deeds. Inside your heart and your mind and in every life event and every decision you make. You take the good things they showed you and taught you and try to incorporate those into your life.

Jaxon didn’t care about holidays, we all saw that. He didn’t care about elaborate parties. He didn’t care about bouquets of flowers. All that isn’t him at all. You don’t send your three year old bouquets do you?

She hasn’t realised that he is only really ever going to live on in her and his dad, has she? And that it’s ok if only she thinks about him and remembers him. That’s enough.

I think, genuinely, she has no idea how to generate income without him. Every plan she had was so deeply tied up with his disability.

Remember the Stauffers? They wanted to adopt a disabled child who was disabled enough to generate sympathy, but not so disabled that their quality of life was affected. That all ended well too, didn’t it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She doesn’t realise that your loved ones only live on through you, in your thoughts and deeds. Inside your heart and your mind and in every life event and every decision you make. You take the good things they showed you and taught you and try to incorporate those into your life.

Jaxon didn’t care about holidays, we all saw that. He didn’t care about elaborate parties. He didn’t care about bouquets of flowers. All that isn’t him at all. You don’t send your three year old bouquets do you?

She hasn’t realised that he is only really ever going to live on in her and his dad, has she? And that it’s ok if only she thinks about him and remembers him. That’s enough.

I think, genuinely, she has no idea how to generate income without him. Every plan she had was so deeply tied up with his disability.

Remember the Stauffers? They wanted to adopt a disabled child who was disabled enough to generate sympathy, but not so disabled that their quality of life was affected. That all ended well too, didn’t it.
She clearly has never watched the Lion King cos Mufassa taught us that life lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The jaxon stuff isnt attainable. I reckon she is using his memory for a little while and then she'll bring out a different range to try and reinvent herself. Maybe her own clothing range or something...

I wonder how long it will be until she changes the name of her account. Shouldn't really be calling yourself a nurse when you're not actively working as a nurse - she has said she doesnt want to go back in to hospitals or anything. I don't think she'll ever go back to the daily grind when she can make more money on insta (I don't blame her for that tbf) however, she will need to reinvent herself as a lot of her followers, followed her for Jaxon. Many are still there probably out of sympathy but when she starts tapering off into something else, they'll drop like flies & she'll target a new audience.

Reactions: 4
She clearly has never watched the Lion King cos Mufassa taught us that life lesson.
Damn straight he did! 🦁

The jaxon stuff isnt attainable. I reckon she is using his memory for a little while and then she'll bring out a different range to try and reinvent herself. Maybe her own clothing range or something...

I wonder how long it will be until she changes the name of her account. Shouldn't really be calling yourself a nurse when you're not actively working as a nurse - she has said she doesnt want to go back in to hospitals or anything. I don't think she'll ever go back to the daily grind when she can make more money on insta (I don't blame her for that tbf) however, she will need to reinvent herself as a lot of her followers, followed her for Jaxon. Many are still there probably out of sympathy but when she starts tapering off into something else, they'll drop like flies & she'll target a new audience.
I reckon she’ll go on Love Island

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m glad this is open again . I really find it strange how she thinks it’s normal to have a ship for merch on her child who is no longer here sorry I just find it so weird but does not surprise me

I noticed everything saf and ash did she did too . The huge grave like Azaylia . The nails and everything else . Line the streets same as azaylia , I don’t know she just seems to copy everything they do , ash and saf made safe mum close the group the minute people started making keyrings T-shirt’s and everything else with their daughters face on so even they know it’s not right for strangers to have merch with their daughter on

Reactions: 15
And we will get loads of stories crying about how she can't even have the grave how she wants and even in death he is held back by authorities. And all her minions will share the story etc.
I personally cant stand tacky graves especially for children. It just makes them a target

Reactions: 13
She put a pic on her 398 page where she’s sent some flowers to Jaxon saying hope your enjoying our travels so I don’t think she Will be home any time soon, I think she’s out for all she can get when it comes to free holidays and travelling the world, it’s always been at the top of her list of things to do and J always put that on hold
I think she will have another week there. I dont believe Aisha booked it all and she didn't know where she was going. For months Aisha has been advertising her Get Lit Retreat - Marrakesh, Morocco 2nd to 7th September. I dont know if it's gone ahead, but they travelled out a few days before and I think they will come back a few days after the 7th. Aisha proclaims to be a Self Love mentor, meditation, sound and angel guide, I think Kathleen will come back humming on her stories rubbing Crystal's whilst telling people travel is her escape and helps her process grief and she is now an expert so will be launching her own retreats for sen parents and grieving parents, so she can guide others through their journey (with a nice hefty price tag).

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.