Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Nursemum #5 Don’t be fooled by the grills that I got, I’m still, I’m still ‘KayDee Dee’ from the block.

@Tomtom2020 (spot your influence here 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
FFAB7F41-9521-4DBF-8B37-CC423EA9FE04.jpeg

This is a true SEN Advocate ⬆

not someone with time to go to London three times in one week for #Gifted teeth 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:

Thenursemum: fraudulently using the title nurse to fund her ever increasing purse.

Reactions: 19
Thenursemum #5 single mum in case you forgot, takes all the money from the care pot! Pretends to be Kylie Jenner, go fund her another tenner!

Reactions: 8
In my eyes she's not living the dream. All us mums are for having our amazing children in our life. Who give us so much love and they share such outstanding achievements with us....
She never gets that. She never gets to see her son smiling, laughing, sharing precious moments with him because she never has him. She doesn't get to see achievements because I can guarantee the carers are getting his "firsts" along with school.

Id rather the life I have with my beautiful child able to say I am a good mother than her prancing around London, taking the piss out of those who cannot talk, sits in a car alone all the time and cannot call herself a mum.

And this... This is where kaytee you shall see... We are not jealous. We are not jealous of your pitiful life because we have something you do not even with your huge go fund me and more time for yourself... We have the bond and the real struggle that makes us SEN parents. We can hold our head high and actually say... We get up everyday and have it 24/7 and we love it. We love being able to have our child here because we know time is a gift.

A shocking excuse for a mother in general. Let alone sen parent. It's not carers you need it's a social services visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.