Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she explain to her followers about her engagement after making out she was single?I think I must have missed that part.. and they broke up at the party?! Could you imagine being at that engagement party when that went down!?!

Reactions: 7
Never known of somebody so full of them self until her.

CRINGE!

Get a grip and focus on your lovely little boy and stop bleating on about your ex. She just reeks of desperation at this point.
Not at all surprised she’s attracted more of the same attention-bleep followers. I mean really? Who dresses up in naughty lingerie and posts selfies like that? You’re a SEN parent account, stop acting like an OnlyFans.

She belongs in the bleeping Cringe Thread. Unfollowed. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How did she explain to her followers about her engagement after making out she was single?I think I must have missed that part.. and they broke up at the party?! Could you imagine being at that engagement party when that went down!?!
Good point I dont actually think she ever did explain that

Reactions: 3
She counts a single mum as in shes is the one doing all the parenting and I’m sure she said because he didn’t live at her house
I don’t know how I would feel about that if the person I was with claimed to be single .. especially when I was engaged to them!!! She has totally gaslit everyone!

She never explained it at all, well how could she as she never mentioned him either, never mentioned an engagement, she did mention a party but never what it was for and never said they had broken up at the party!

She knew she would not get the same level of support from her followers. I unfollowed her around this time because I found it sneaky and started to see through her. I think the big thing that I questioned was her dropping her child off at a respite centre and her jetting off out the country! I mean who does that?!

Reactions: 10
She never explained it at all, well how could she as she never mentioned him either, never mentioned an engagement, she did mention a party but never what it was for and never said they had broken up at the party!

She knew she would not get the same level of support from her followers. I unfollowed her around this time because I found it sneaky and started to see through her. I think the big thing that I questioned was her dropping her child off at a respite centre and her jetting off out the country! I mean who does that?!
It’s a shame tho as she could have totally mentioned it, who is going to deny someone a relationship.. and especially if he was loaded then all the more reason to be like oh my gosh I’m so fortunate ... blah blah blah!
Wouldn’t we all like a break from out kids at the moment... but do we? Can we? Absolutely not.

Reactions: 4
I think she made the excuse of the party being a celebration of her passing her degree if I remember correctly.. When actually it was an engagement party. Hardly ever any stories of J because she never has the poor boy. I think if she could she'd have full time care for him. She never wants to be a mum. She'd rather prance about in her underwear and posting endless selfies of herself.

Reactions: 13
She’s loving all the followers and attention she’s getting from talking about J, but not actually wanting to parent him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t know how I would feel about that if the person I was with claimed to be single .. especially when I was engaged to them!!! She has totally gaslit everyone!
In all fairness I think he spends the majority of the time out of the UK with work & the time he did spend with her, he seemed to be whisking her off away 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s loving all the followers and attention she’s getting from talking about J, but not actually wanting to parent him.
in a normal week she has 60 hours Keira’s j is as school 30 hours plus the times he’s at his dads ect she literally has no time with him.. probably except when she using him for the gram

in a normal week she has 60 hours Keira’s j is as school 30 hours plus the times he’s at his dads ect she literally has no time with him.. probably except when she using him for the gram
Madness! If she was working then fair enough with all the help, but she’s not? Just getting paid for IG posts which can include J. Don’t get what her excuse is for spending so much time away from him.

Reactions: 5
I had a quick look at the criteria for school transport in my area, as I’m not an expert but I’m sure some of you are ‘do you feel she has ‘bent’ the rules again to enable him to benefit from it?’.

Reactions: 2
I had a quick look at the criteria for school transport in my area, as I’m not an expert but I’m sure some of you are ‘do you feel she has ‘bent’ the rules again to enable him to benefit from it?’.
Working in an SEN school, the majority of children come in on transport with only a handful being transported by family so possibly, but most probably not.

Reactions: 3
no I think for special schools in notts it’s if you have an ECHP and live like 1.6 miles away you qualify

Someone's been extremely quiet today. Also has been on a huge unfollowing spree. Shes unfollowed about 150 people. If you look on who she's following... All celebs, companies and influencers. I've scrolled for ages and not one sen family.
Used us have you just like you use your kid kaytee?! Used the SEN community and realised no one can stand you and see straight through you.
This is her now steering away
Trying her hardest to get her followers kntk her and not her son.
Her plan all along. When she filmed her first vlog by her sons hospital bed she saw how she could "make it". Everything she's done is calculated.
Good luck with that kaytee. No one gives a shite about your hanging ham and your desperate attempt at finding a rich fella.
They follow for your son. The one who is slowly becoming a extra in the kaytee show.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Someone's been extremely quiet today. Also has been on a huge unfollowing spree. Shes unfollowed about 150 people. If you look on who she's following... All celebs, companies and influencers. I've scrolled for ages and not one sen family.
Used us have you just like you use your kid kaytee?! Used the SEN community and realised no one can stand you and see straight through you.
Her plan all along. When she filmed her first vlog by her sons hospital bed she saw how she could "make it". Everything she's done is calculated.
Good luck with that kaytee. No one gives a shite about your hanging ham and your desperate attempt at finding a rich fella.
They follow for your son. The one who is slowly becoming a extra in the kaytee show.
This is really sad as her son seems so sweet and it’s disgusting how she’s using him for attention. BUT can’t stop laughing at hanging ham 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon an ad is coming up 😂😂 usually she’s quiet and then blam here’s an ad nobody gives a tit about

I had to remove her from my followers and unfollow as too many lies

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.