Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably left him in London with his dad
yeah, the dad who he allegedly never sees. She’s shocking. I hope he is with his dad, while she carries on like that with the speaker. I’m genuinely cringing for her with the red lippy.. she’s in her living room ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
yeah, the dad who he allegedly never sees. She’s shocking. I hope he is with his dad, while she carries on like that with the speaker. I’m genuinely cringing for her with the red lippy.. she’s in her living room ffs 😂
100%
That post about spending valentines with your kids blah blah. What a load of bull. She could've done balloons, baked things with him like salt dough hearts. Even if he isn't there she could state he's with his dad so having their Valentine's when he's home. She's so deluded. But then why should babygirl explain herself to her followers or us?!

Reactions: 12
Is she drunk
The most recent grid post tells me she is..kissing herself in the mirror half naked. Second hand embarrassment right now 🤢

She’s either had some guy round for the D whilst she palmed her son off OR she’s playing that “look at what you could have won, look how happy I am without you Nathan”.

Reactions: 10
Imagine setting a timer to take a picture of yourself kissing your reflection. 🤣

does she not realise the majority of her followers are there for J.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I just came on to ask is she pissed?! Jesus Christ how embarrassing. Playing the ‘you can love yourself that’s why I’m dressed up in lingerie’ thing. duck off love. I’m not dressing like that for my other half so why the hell would you for yourself. I can’t imagine lounging on the sofa with my wine and pizza dressed in a polyester nightmare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just came on to ask is she pissed?! Jesus Christ how embarrassing. Playing the ‘you can love yourself that’s why I’m dressed up in lingerie’ thing. duck off love. I’m not dressing like that for my other half so why the hell would you for yourself. I can’t imagine lounging on the sofa with my wine and pizza dressed in a polyester nightmare 😂
actually belly laughed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been a lurker here for a while but can't help it I need to say what an absolute narcissistic twit she is. Harps on about her medically complex son and needing carers but where is he today while she has paraded round in underwear kissing herself in the mirror? duck me I wish I had the time to put make up on, do my hair but with 2 SEN kids their needs come first and they are no where near medically complex like J. I just don't know how she has the front to post such tit! She makes my blood boil

Imagine buying lingerie like that purely to pose for photos and put them on Instagram 🤢

I’m done goodbye

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Imagine buying lingerie like that purely to pose for photos and put them on Instagram 🤢

I’m done goodbye
Funny thing is she literally would have planned this. Ordered and bought the underwear, got her face done up to set up her ring light and a timer and take photos 😂 this wasn’t just a spur of the moment thing. She’s such a sap. Wonder how many men on tinder she’s set them to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Go back to 2018 and look at her valentines post. Same gown. She's a game player. Why wear what she wore for Nathan. None of this is to show she's happy single. She's either playing games with Nathan by putting that photo up where he will recognise what she is wearing or hes with her there today and shes worn it on purpose for him. He's on her mind with the way she has mentioned her ex a few times, she's not over him, her face looks like shes been under him all day to be honest. They might just be seeing each other again, which would make her single if they're not technically back together plus this is kaytee who always pretends shes single when she isn't, shes talked about having time to look after herself for once and give herself love, that doesnt mean they haven't got back together, she might just be thankful for that period apart. You have to read between the lines with her because it's never the full picture.
J isn't there either, I hope Jules covers his eyes if hes dropping him back tonight and she opens the door like that. Most weekends J doesnt seem to be in her stories anymore, shes getting 60 hours a week of keiras, school time and sending him off somewhere for the weekend. Living the life isn't she!
If she is single, alone and has spent the day like that, I dont think it will get a reaction out of her ex, if hes still with that new woman they are probably having a laugh at her expense for trying to make out she is so happy when if that was the case she wouldn't have mentioned her ex once let alone show the roses he sent her before. I wouldn't dream of posting pics of previous valentines and the presents I got off ex's back then. That's just weird and desperate AF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Unfollowed her. After today I cannot watch her anymore. Is not about J anymore, is about her not realising this is not on her "only fans". Not saying she has one, but she does treat Instagram like that...

• Heart
Cringing at the thirsty hoes tagging her in their lingerie stories. Insert We don’t need a man hunnay starter pack meme.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She's very obsessed with her ex for someone who isn't interested. 🙄 imagine being so done with him, you spend your valentines day going on & on about him. I reckon she knows he's watching her insta & yesterday was a 'look what you're missing' she looks like a cheap tart. Wouldn't surprise me if she did OF.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
She's very obsessed with her ex for someone who isn't interested. 🙄 imagine being so done with him, you spend your valentines day going on & on about him. I reckon she knows he's watching her insta & yesterday was a 'look what you're missing' she looks like a cheap tart. Wouldn't surprise me if she did OF.
She just screams desperate. Tacky and cheap!

He’s probably watching the stories thinking he had a lucky escape. Who wants to be with a woman that embellishes her sons disability to rinse the system. What a catch. Did someone say he’s a millionaire? Where did she meet him?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.